Unless you've just got back from the planet Jupiter, you already heard ad nauseaum about the upcoming (Over-Hyped) fight between what's his name and ... you know who.
This event known as the "Event of The Century" will immediately separate marketers into three categories.
#1. Those who wonder who'll win the fight and spend money (directly or indirectly)
#2. Those who'll wonder how to make money off the fight.
#3. Those who'll just sit and wonder ... what happened!
This thread is in honor of those who want to be in the second group (#2). Number 1 and 3 you're on your own.
Here's a few ideas my team brainstormed we'd like to share with you, hope they spark some profitable ideas.
Needless to say ... whatever you do - you have to act fast! - By May 2, 2015
"Those who stay ready ... don't have to get ready"! --Good Luck
- Offer an affiliate or created product or service that enhances fight fan experience. (Think convenience, easier or faster)
- Print unique T-shirts, caps or other accessories, with a catchy, humorous fight theme or saying. Be careful of copyright/trademark infringement.
- Create an online guide or list that helps fans find fight related stuff and monetize with aff links, adsense or optin form.
- Create a webpage showing fans where to get the latest fight news (and monitize with adsense, affiliate links and optin form.
- Offer fight themed freebie to build your list of boxing fans for future mailings.
- Offer boxing info targeted to wives/girlfriends who don't know about boxing. Benefit? To help them watch more intelligently with mates or even increase chances of getting a date/ boyfriend.
- Write fight theme article(s) with a unique angle or twist (no one else has thought of ... and sell to magazine, blog or website.
- Make humorous or crazy fight-themed Youtube video and monitize.
- Collect "Best Fight Party Ideas" webpage and monetize with aff. links, adsense or optin form.
- Make a humorous or straight "what you thought of the fight" video and monitize.
- Make humorous after the fight theme t-shirts, caps, accessories.
- Write unique or humorous "after the fight" article and sell to magazine or blog.
Hope "you" win.