Tips On Picking An Internet Marketing Coach?

12 replies
I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on picking an Internet marketing coach ?
#coach #internet #marketing #picking #tips
  • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
    If you're looking for a coach on WF:

    1. Decide on an area of study.
    2. Search and read related threads, religiously.
    3. Get a feel for the authority figures.
    4. See which ones offer coaching.
    5. Observe them for a few days.

    Coaching is big business. What you're hoping to find is a relevant coach who clearly knows his stuff. It's not a quick approach, the one above, but a safe one.

    Tom
    Signature

    I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10020716].message }}
  • You would usually pick an internet marketing coach based on the results that you want to achieve in your business.

    When you find an internet marketing coach that has reached the milestones that you want to achieve, then you will usually invest your internet marketing education money with him now.

    The good ones are usually fully booked for one on one coaching and they usually very expensive.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10020720].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kk075
    Hey Roderick-

    All I can say is for you to do your homework and get plenty of information before you decide on anything. There are folks out there at virtually every price point, and you need to realize that the price does not necessarily represent that person's skills or how much of a benefit they'll be to you. The price is simply what they value their time at so you need to know exactly what you're getting before reaching an agreement.

    All I can tell you is to read up on people you're considering, research their backgrounds and ask for direct references. If they don't have anyone you can call and talk to, then keep looking. Also look for tangible products/sites they've produced to make their wealth and don't get too swayed by the hype they build around their campaigns...that's just one of the many important factors of Internet Marketing.

    I wish you luck though- hopefully you find a great coach!
    Signature

    Learn to sell like a pro through Web Synergy's marketing blog.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10020730].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardworker2013
    In choosing an Internet marketing coach you should select someone with a proven track record like Anik Signal. The figures prove everything, he made $24 Million in the last 2 years in Internet Marketing Coaching.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10020796].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author positivenegative
      Amazing that no-one's picked up on it, again.

      You're asking for tips on how to pick an IM coach, yet you have 2 signature links that scream out .. .

      Tired Of Buying Product After Product and Seeing No Results?

      Ready to Take Your Online Business To a Whole new Level?

      Why is that? Why are there SO many people who ask for advice or help on here, yet have ridiculous signature links that imply they're already a success. Don't you think it's dishonest to offer newbies hope with your outlandish claims, with the reality being that you're little more than a newbie yourself?

      At times I despair, I really do. And the rate at which the main board of this forum is going downhill is frightening. Little wonder IM has such a bad reputation.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10020874].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rory Singh
        I was thinking the same thing.

        Originally Posted by positivenegative View Post

        Amazing that no-one's picked up on it, again.

        You're asking for tips on how to pick an IM coach, yet you have 2 signature links that scream out .. .

        Tired Of Buying Product After Product and Seeing No Results?

        Ready to Take Your Online Business To a Whole new Level?

        Why is that? Why are there SO many people who ask for advice or help on here, yet have ridiculous signature links that imply they're already a success. Don't you think it's dishonest to offer newbies hope with your outlandish claims, with the reality being that you're little more than a newbie yourself?

        At times I despair, I really do. And the rate at which the main board of this forum is going downhill is frightening. Little wonder IM has such a bad reputation.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10020900].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ZephyrIon
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10020882].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Path Theory
    Knowing what i do now - If I had to go back in time and look for a coach, I wouldn't look to people that offer coaching as their main income source.

    I would find people that are already successful, and ask if they have a few hours a week free time to give you a little guidance.
    Signature

    Dental Floss Tycoon

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10020926].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DubDubDubDot
      Originally Posted by Path Theory View Post

      Knowing what i do now - If I had to go back in time and look for a coach, I wouldn't look to people that offer coaching as their main income source.
      Great point.

      The one constant from fake guru to fake guru is that they have nothing to show besides their coaching services or courses. If someone claims to be in eBay wholesale, you need to get their account and verify that. If they say they are a domainer, ask for a list of their most recent sales. If they claim to be a YouTube expert they should have channels to show you that have millions of video views.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10021183].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author writeaway
    Ask for verifiable information. Also, ask for GUARANTEES. That should be enough to scare off the 'fake it till you make it' crowd
    Signature

    Want To Make More Money Online? Invest in BETTER CONTENT!
    Articles - Blogs - Authority sites - Ecommerce descriptions - Emails - Youtube video scripts - AFFORDABLE RATES!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10020927].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lgibbon
    Banned
    Originally Posted by Roderick Gardner View Post

    I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on picking an Internet marketing coach ?
    That's easy.
    Just work out how much money you can afford to waste.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10022083].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    Who is
    Success With Francesco
    ? https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SXZPFGF

    Is that you? If not, then you are breaking the forum rules. If so, then you are a fake.

    I'll put my money on the later.
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10022108].message }}

Trending Topics