I read your forum about one year, and I learn a lot of things. Now, I need advice and where I can get better suggestions than here?
I had launched a new site, maybe ten days ago. It's basketball magazine, but I will describe you in the next paragraph.
My friends and I are writing contents and creating art design and maybe videos (NBA Mix) in the future. But, because it's just five of us, we can't have daily news or something like SBNation or BleacherReport.
The site has five categories. And we can create 2-3-4 contents per day.
1. More Than Points (blog category, analyst and others.)
2. State of Fantasy (Daily Fantasy Basketball)
3. Basketball Fashion (Jersey of the day, kicks duel...)
4. Blue Library (books, games...)
5. Fadeawaysaurus (Basketball Art Design)
I created FB page, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Affiliate partners with Amazon, NBA Store, Sports Memorabilia, 5 Daily Fantasy Sites.
1. What you suggest me about traffics and monetizing?
2. I would like to have a clear website, without AdSense and pop-ups. Is that real or is not?
3. I create FB ads, and I use boost posts for now...but I spent about 5$ per day. That is not enough?
4. My budget is about 100-200$ per month. I can give more in the future, but I would like to hear what you think.
5. Future Plans: youtube (2-3 per month) and teespring.
My site is www.fadeawayworld.com
I am new here, and I appreciate any help. If you have a time, check my site and give me your opinion. And I'm not here to get traffic from warriors member, if you think that.
Important notice: I already have a job, and this is my professional hobby. I really like NBA basketball, and I think that we can get some space there.