How to Get Free Instant Traffic ??

22 replies
Hi Guys,

I am looking for instant traffic sources. Like if I post something on Facebook Groups, I see instant traffic coming to my website. Any other resources (and how to use then step by step) like facebook Groups where can I get instant Traffic.

Note - Please dont tell me that its a shortcut way or irrelevant and not quality traffic etc. I have mentioned one example, if you have any like this please suggest.

Thanks in Advance.
#free #instant #traffic
  • Profile picture of the author egoldzone
    Traffic exchange, safelist and classified ads... you can try one
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10056097].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author anjali1995
      Originally Posted by egoldzone View Post

      Traffic exchange, safelist and classified ads... you can try one
      I know classified ads but not sure about traffic exchange and safelist...how to do that ?? please separately..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10056114].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Omarkenawy
      Originally Posted by egoldzone View Post

      Traffic exchange, safelist and classified ads... you can try one
      I`m not agreeing with you in terms of getting traffic from traffic exchange and safelist but I have good experience with posting on classified ads websites, and already getting targeted traffic from them. But I`m asking you seriously about your own experience on how to make the most from the traffic exchange websites.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10057507].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yuxx109
    Forum marketing is another choice. To drive traffic from forums you need to have some attractive words in your signature with link to your site. Then response to other's threads. You can search "forum marketing" to learn the detail.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10056176].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author anjali1995
      Originally Posted by yuxx109 View Post

      Forum marketing is another choice. To drive traffic from forums you need to have some attractive words in your signature with link to your site. Then response to other's threads. You can search "forum marketing" to learn the detail.
      Agree..forums could be one but my website is Exam Notifications | Jobs Updates| Scholarship News- Edukistan which is and Education and Career related website based out in India. And I could not find any popular and relevent forums from India..if you have any please share..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10056239].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ranksword
    Use social bookmarking and social media sites.
    Have you tried working on SEO?
    Signature
    Check your website worth - webvaluecheck.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10056188].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Slade556
    Instant traffic doesn't necessarily mean you'll have consistency. But, in any case, for instant traffic, try social media (the moment you share something, your fans will follow the link), blog commenting (whoever sees your comment might click on your link), forum posting (members of certain forums could clink on your signature).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10056201].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author amuro
    Originally Posted by anjali1995 View Post

    Hi Guys,

    I am looking for instant traffic sources. Like if I post something on Facebook Groups, I see instant traffic coming to my website. Any other resources (and how to use then step by step) like facebook Groups where can I get instant Traffic.

    Note - Please dont tell me that its a shortcut way or irrelevant and not quality traffic etc. I have mentioned one example, if you have any like this please suggest.

    Thanks in Advance.
    You can Google search for forums like this based on your niche be it internet marketing or some other niche.

    You can also post classified ads on sites like Backpage, Craiglist and Gumtree - which is how I made my first $ online.

    You can convert your articles, free reports and ebooks into PDF and submit to document sharing sites like Divshare, Docstoc and Slideshare.

    You can write press releases preferably of your own product instead of someone else and submit to relevant press release sites you can find through Google

    You can also design your own Facebook fanpage and group with your link and invite your friends and people you think are likely to be interested in whatever you offer.

    Or blog commenting and guest posting.

    Still the most powerful method I will recommend is Youtube marketing if you are comfortable with doing videos be it camera, powerpoint, PC screen capture or combination of all.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10056202].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author anjali1995
      Originally Posted by amuro View Post



      You can Google search for forums like this based on your niche be it internet marketing or some other niche.

      You can also post classified ads on sites like Backpage, Craiglist and Gumtree - which is how I made my first $ online.

      You can convert your articles, free reports and ebooks into PDF and submit to document sharing sites like Divshare, Docstoc and Slideshare.

      You can write press releases preferably of your own product instead of someone else and submit to relevant press release sites you can find through Google

      You can also design your own Facebook fanpage and group with your link and invite your friends and people you think are likely to be interested in whatever you offer.

      Or blog commenting and guest posting.

      Still the most powerful method I will recommend is Youtube marketing if you are comfortable with doing videos be it camera, powerpoint, PC screen capture or combination of all.
      Again ...sounds interesting but finding relevant and popular resources from India is not an essy task
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10056242].message }}
  • If you use the search function in this forum, you will get plenty of traffic tutorials teaching you how to generate traffic using only free methods.

    I posted a thread a couple of weeks ago giving a detailed explanation of how to generate 250 views to your website in one day using free methods and I also link to another traffic tutorial in that thread which I also used to see which of the two methods brings more traffic

    To read the thread I posted, you can CLICK HERE NOW
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10056294].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Miguelito203
    Originally Posted by anjali1995 View Post

    Hi Guys,

    I am looking for instant traffic sources. Like if I post something on Facebook Groups, I see instant traffic coming to my website. Any other resources (and how to use then step by step) like facebook Groups where can I get instant Traffic.

    Note - Please dont tell me that its a shortcut way or irrelevant and not quality traffic etc. I have mentioned one example, if you have any like this please suggest.

    Thanks in Advance.
    Social media sites are a good way to go. The thing is that you have to know which site or sites the people in your niche to to use and build up a following on that platform. While they may seem similar in what they do and what not, I've found that people in certain niches use one over others. Some social bookmarking sites bring in some fast traffic as well.

    Joey
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10056332].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author anjali1995
      Originally Posted by Miguelito203 View Post

      Social media sites are a good way to go. The thing is that you have to know which site or sites the people in your niche to to use and build up a following on that platform. While they may seem similar in what they do and what not, I've found that people in certain niches use one over others. Some social bookmarking sites bring in some fast traffic as well.

      Joey
      I need name of websites along with step by step process to get traffic....
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10056781].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author agmccall
        Originally Posted by anjali1995 View Post

        I need name of websites along with step by step process to get traffic....
        Sorry, but we are not here to do all your work for you. Take the info that has been posted in this thread and go to google and get to work.

        al
        Signature
        The Flu? Not worthy of a mention here???
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10056784].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shaolinsteve
    Originally Posted by anjali1995 View Post

    Hi Guys,

    I am looking for instant traffic sources. Like if I post something on Facebook Groups, I see instant traffic coming to my website. Any other resources (and how to use then step by step) like facebook Groups where can I get instant Traffic.

    Note - Please dont tell me that its a shortcut way or irrelevant and not quality traffic etc. I have mentioned one example, if you have any like this please suggest.

    Thanks in Advance.
    Do you have a list? Click Banking could be a suggestion.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10056407].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Drjohnsmith
    You can use paid social media from facebook ads, google adwords or bing ppc network. For free make simply presentation small videos and post on youtube with links and details. This will really help you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10056462].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nicolasmd2112
    It's hre to find quality in a free instant traffic source.

    Facebook Groups, Safelists, and YouTube comments are some ways to generate free instant traffic.

    However, you run the rinto so of becoming a spammer in most 'free traffic source' generation methods.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10056533].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamescanz
    Originally Posted by anjali1995 View Post

    Hi Guys,

    I am looking for instant traffic sources. Like if I post something on Facebook Groups, I see instant traffic coming to my website. Any other resources (and how to use then step by step) like facebook Groups where can I get instant Traffic
    Aside from Facebook groups...

    Forum posting is quite the popular (free) traffic source

    (and you can do it within many niches)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10056873].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CPABeyondNetwork
    Everywhere on social media, high traffic blogs and forums, plenty of instant traffic sources.. No one will tell you exact. You will need to figure it out.


    Best regards,

    CPA Beyond
    Signature

    AM at CPA Beyond - #1 Private Network - Daily Payments (No Fees)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10057401].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Last Donut
    IMO Instant traffic + Free, doesn't work out quite right. You can try facebook groups, forum posting etc.. but this isn't really quality targeted traffic. If you want quality targeted traffic, you can do emailing list swaps or pay for it using PPC on adwords, bing, facebook.

    Free traffic is very possibly, but it's not very sustainable in my opinion.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10057481].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dhiraj192
    Free traffic tends to cost time. Paid traffic costs money. It's a trade off.
    Signature
    Moderator's Notes: Please be reminded that affiliate links in signatures is not allowed.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10057501].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardworker2013
    Join groups on social media like Facebook, googleplus and linkedin and participate and share your website.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10057524].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Trey Morgan
    - YouTube comments
    - YouTube video marketing
    - Forum marketing
    - Press Release
    - Classified Ad


    Just to name a few.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10057527].message }}

Trending Topics