I'm finishing up a new training course that will be launching soon in the AdWords niche and I'd love some feedback / dialogue on how YOU would set up this funnel.
It's pretty straight forward:
1) Free Report (squeeze page, selected chapters of main guide)
2) Front End Offer (sales page, comprehensive guide, with mind map, resources list)
3) Upsell Offer (sales page, 16 over the shoulder HD videos that go with guide)
The normal funnel would go something like this:
1) Send traffic to squeeze page
2) Opt ins sent to General List, autoresponder fires off download link email
3) Email follow up sequence begins for Front End Offer
4) Traffic from email follow up sequence and embedded links in report go to Front End Offer
5) Front End sales are added to Buyer List segment
6) After payment made, user redirected to Upsell Offer
7) Link to access Front End Offer emailed via JVZoo, Warrior Plus etc.
8) Email follow up sequence begins for Upsell Offer
8) Traffic from redirection and follow up sequence hit Upsell page
9) Upsell sales are added to Buyer List segment #2
10) After payment made, user redirected to Affiliates page with resources and swipes
11) Link to access Upsell Offer emailed via JVZoo, Warrior Plus etc.
12) Email follow up sequences continue in the respective lists
I want to know what YOU think?
Are there steps you would take away?
Would you add a downsell or 2 into the funnel?
What I would really love to happen is I launch the product/funnel with all of your input and suggestions (pm me if you would like links to the sales pages), and I report back regularly with the results on how it did.
Since there isn't a dedicated section on Warrior for Sales Funnel Creation (there totally should be) I'm going to make myself available on this thread for any questions some of the newer Warriors may have regarding product creation, and setting up sales funnels.
And I hope some of the resident experts will do the same!
So again, I ask all of you amazing Product Creation Experts out there..
How Would You Set Up This Funnel?