Will MLM online company faded away?

20 replies
Empowerism, empower network and MOBE are those very successful online MLM company. However, empowerism already closed down, empower network is faded away. MOBE is very hot now, will it be faded away with time?
Can MLM online company sustainable by the time because it only based on the monthly subscription without physical products like offline MLM company?
#company #faded #mlm #online
  • Profile picture of the author TakenAction
    They're scams that claim to reputable online businesses.

    They will fade away but another will come back disguised and still trick
    people into joining.

    I would stay away from MLM and focus on other things.

    My opinion.
    Signature

    The best thing you can do is put yourself out there.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10081646].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Masterkey2Riches
    There is nothing wrong with MLM. You just need to spot the legit ones. I think the one that will stay long AND has stay for a very long time is Amway, Quixtar, MCA and the likes. They are legit and BBB accredited unlike those that offer no real value. Just a bunch of garbage e-books. Nobody need these stuff.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10081657].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author XponentSYS
    I hope they all "fade away". I hate all things "MLM". One is better suited spending their time and energy building a REAL business.
    Signature
    "Hybrid Method" Gets 120,846 TARGETED VISITORS
    To Any Site in ANY NICHE!

    NOW FREE IN THE WAR ROOM! CLICK HERE!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10081703].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tsnyder
      Originally Posted by XponentSYS View Post

      I hope they all "fade away". I hate all things "MLM". One is better suited spending their time and energy building a REAL business.
      Clearly, you haven't got a clue what legit MLM is about. I've owned a real MLM business
      for several decades that produces a level of steady residual income most IMers dream about.

      There is nothing more powerful in the business world than the leverage available
      in a legit MLM opportunity... nothing... period.
      Signature
      If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10081817].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NeedBucksNow
    MLM's are dominated by successful sellers that can reach the top of the leaderboards and the rest of the people that join will never be lucky enough to get more than a 1-2 sales total. You basically have to be able to get people to join 1st, make money, and then be able to prove that in order to get more people to join because it is working for you. It is almost a catch 22 because you need to have some great networking skills to get members that will follow you before you'll start making tons of sales. This is why most people say that the "money is in the list" because you've already earned their trust and it pretty much works the same way for most of the leaders of mlm that I've ever seen succeed
    Signature

    HOW TO QUIT YOUR BORING JOB AND START MAKING MORE CASH MARKETING FROM YOUR HOME!
    http://needbucksnow.com/
    JOIN MAXBOUNTY TODAY AND I'LL SHOW YOU HOW I'M FINALLY MAKING MONEY ONLINE USING PPC!
    http://www.needbucksnow.com/top-cpa-offers/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10081878].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ongpeitong
    What i mean is the online MLM. I knw a lot of legit offline
    MLM is very good to create residue income because they deliver
    goods. However, company like MOBE residual income based on
    monthly subscription of their 'downline'. Can it be lasted?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10081980].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Devilfish168
    Originally Posted by ongpeitong View Post

    Empowerism, empower network and MOBE are those very successful online MLM company. However, empowerism already closed down, empower network is faded away. MOBE is very hot now, will it be faded away with time?
    Can MLM online company sustainable by the time because it only based on the monthly subscription without physical products like offline MLM company?
    I only do Traffic wave as original already is a product which need to use " email responder " next they also have affiliate like MLM system.

    Thus is different from other MLM products.

    GR , aweder also have affiliate system but their system is not on MLM system thus hard to earn as affiliate to be frank.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10081995].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Freebiequeen1999
    MLM's have come and gone....there are few out there with a long track record , mostly ones that sell "real" products and rely more on face to face sales, recruiting

    When the internet first started mlm fans jumped on it - but many found that it actually was harder as people jumped ship for the next new bright shiny deal...and then there have been so many so called "mlm" that are really based on nothing, just some "reports" or some "software" or "training"...most with a very low level of entry cost so lots of desperate people will jump at it

    Go t any big facebook forum and see the same deluded people yapping about "ground floor" ..."this is the one"...and next month they will start with another

    yes the ones at the top make some money but like all Ponzi schemes they fail. Some mlm's with real products work if you are dedicated and go out and hustle, if you know a lot of people, even then a lot of them flop from the top after a short while

    Now...the newest scam is "crowdfunding">>> not really crowdfunding just a new name for a Ponzi
    This is just so stupid and illegal it will be a delight to see it vanish with the others

    Like PT Barnum said "a sucker is born every minute"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10082144].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wesleywinter
    That is usually the trend for MLM..

    You will see all the hype for the next big MLM and then it will usually fade. I am not talking bad about them by any means its just what I have noticed.

    There are a lot of people making a lot of money from that business model, but I never really had any success with it simply because I never put my full effort into marketing for any of the companies.
    Signature
    I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10082174].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author camohit
    There are mixed opinions about MLM. I see the negative ones are those who have not seen the real companies, OR they did not use their intellect to judge the authenticity and probably got duped etc, hence their opinion. Guys please do not blame the industry for the lack of your intellect. A simple example, you may get ditched by a shop owner when they sell you an expired product, will you blame the company for that or yourself that you did not noticed the expiry date?

    MLM is the best thing happened which has the potential to give you the residual income using the concept of leveraging. Here people work for the benefit of each other, they co-operate and always and always think about how they can help their team become RICH. You can earn Financial Freedom here far easily than in any other industry. Any person can start their business and learn through time as the investment is quite low. Their are many more benefits but YOU have to use your intellect to judge the authenticity. Consider factors like how long it has been in operation, what are the products they deal in, what innovations and changes the company is bringing (which shows people behind the website are actually working), how many affiliates they already have, the products which they deal in does or do they have the demand in the market or not....their are tonnes of other factors, I highlighted some of them.
    And yes, online MLM companies are also genuine. Atleast I am the part of some which is running for more than 15 years, which started from just one product and now sells more than 90k products...I'l stop here. My point is do not blame the whole industry for the fault of some company inside that industry. There are many people who follow etiquetes in their business...Use Your Mind.
    Wish you luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10082206].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Devilfish168
      MLM with products are stable unless the company don't know how to managed the funds than is not MLM fault is the management.


      I saw a lot online .

      Health drinks are the most popular follow by digital products like software etc.

      MLM without " products " are likely to be scam this is how I feel.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10082285].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author XponentSYS
      Originally Posted by camohit View Post

      There are mixed opinions about MLM. I see the negative ones are those who have not seen the real companies, OR they did not use their intellect to judge the authenticity and probably got duped etc, hence their opinion. Guys please do not blame the industry for the lack of your intellect.
      How do you know "the negative ones" haven't seen "real companies" or lack intellect? Such an assanine assumption suggests that you're the one lacking.

      I am one of the "MLM nay sayers" and that's by choice. I can tell you one thing though, as one of the most highly paid and most sought after direct response marketing consultants in my industry, I'm pretty sure intellect isn't something I lack.

      Obviously MLM works for some people, otherwise it wouldn't be a "thing". What nobody mentions though is that it usually works mostly for the owners and others at the very tops. If you don't believe me, do the math. Numbers don't lie.

      As for my own experience, "been there..... done that" back when I was a "baby marketer" with Herba-Life. I didn't get wealthy until I smartened up and built my own business.

      To each their own though.
      Signature
      "Hybrid Method" Gets 120,846 TARGETED VISITORS
      To Any Site in ANY NICHE!

      NOW FREE IN THE WAR ROOM! CLICK HERE!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10083338].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author camohit
        Good for you that you are respected XponentSYS, but if you are successful in one field it doesn't mean you know everything about whole industry. Marketing is so big and so dynamic that you can not ever claim that you are perfect and Mr Know-It-All. If you claim that than others know how honest and true you are...by common sense.

        Moreover, the people involved in MLM are also doing their "own business". An entrepreneur is not just the person who manufactures their product or provide some consultancy. An affiliate is also an entrepreneur. In MLM people can hardly succeed if they do not hav the traits of an entrepreneur. They hav patience, risk taking ability, they need to be a better motivator, they need to be a visionary...and on so on.

        If you did not get wealthy by doing the MLM probably you lack something that time which you improved and got wealthy now as you believe. Just a thought the fellow affiliates who were with you, hav all quit? or are they still at same financial condition?

        It doesnt matter from which source you have gotten rich as long as you are satisfied. However, believing that only your field is correct and others are crap, is just a narrow minded thinking. MLM has made many people millionaires and it will do do in future too if people hav the guts to utilise the opportunity. You can not de-motivate people who are giving their 100% in the industry or field which you dont support...thats no trait of a leader I guess...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10083757].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DURABLEOILCOM
    Originally Posted by ongpeitong View Post

    Empowerism, empower network and MOBE are those very successful online MLM company. However, empowerism already closed down, empower network is faded away. MOBE is very hot now, will it be faded away with time?
    Can MLM online company sustainable by the time because it only based on the monthly subscription without physical products like offline MLM company?

    If the MLM company is not providing a legit service or product it is a scam. You have to look for companies that are providing real life value to those involved in it. Any "MLM" company that is tricking and robbing people will not last for long. I am in a great MLM company that has been around since 1972.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10083217].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author samora22
      how does this work ?
      Signature

      <a href="http://mydotcombusiness.com/10kincome/?id=45686">I'll Guarantee your first sales in 7 days or I'll PayPal you $500!</a>

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10085450].message }}
  • Hello ongpeitong


    Personally I do not like MLM, but you should not lose tetmpo with little number of MLM companies, if you are interested in working only with companies you trust and known worldwide as HL or Amway.
    Signature

    Moderators Note: Affiliate links are not allowed as signatures.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10083288].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tim Alwell
    MOBE is more internet marketing than MLM.

    Sure you can earn residual commissions from your downline, but the real money comes from selling the affiliate products and licensed products that are in the marketplace to your list.

    I would compare it more to Clickbank and JVzoo except the commissions are high ticket not low ticket.
    Signature
    Free Video Reveals My 7-Step Plan To Grow Your Audience
    & Create A Hyper-Engaged Email List For Your Affiliate Marketing Business!

    https://tipsfromtim.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10083861].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SteveSki
    Originally Posted by ongpeitong View Post

    Empowerism, empower network and MOBE are those very successful online MLM company. However, empowerism already closed down, empower network is faded away. MOBE is very hot now, will it be faded away with time?
    Can MLM online company sustainable by the time because it only based on the monthly subscription without physical products like offline MLM company?
    These programs are doing a great disservice to Network Marketing. But they will not fail because of a lack of physical products. Do Universities fail because they sell education and teach people job skills instead of marketing physical products? The above mentioned companies sell high price IM courses.

    They do not teach Networking skills. There is a big difference between selling (online or offline) and teaching networking skills. If you pitch and sell instead of building relationships and networking you will fail and then you'll blame your failure on Network Marketing and never even realize it was your lack of networking skills. A few simple skills most people don't even know exist because they mistakenly believe that sales and Network Marketing are the same thing.

    The worse part is most people could succeed if they get trained and mentored by Network Marketing Pro's instead of the IM Guru's who are selling tools to the IM & MLM Gold Diggers and calling themselves Network Marketers when they are really just digital product hawkers. .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10084437].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author samng
      Usually those MLM companies that last for many years have a solid product in the heart of the MLM business. They can be nutritional products or skin care products.

      In the realm of online MLM companies, if the company has really good products and are always updating their product range with quality products, maybe they will have a higher chance of success.

      But what worries me is when they start differentiating members with different tiers of "memberships".

      Those high upgrade membership fees can be quite staggering.
      Signature
      >>> 3 SECRET STEPS ON HOW YOU CAN GENERATE AUTOPILOT PROFITS ON FACEBOOK <<<

      Watch This Video : How To Make Money On Facebook in 3 Simple Steps
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10084719].message }}
  • These companies will continue to do millions in revenue over a long time.

    These companies rely on affiliates to bring in traffic.
    And people will keep bringing traffic because the companies pay high commissions.
    Signature

    [CENTER][B]==> Do you want to make money online? [/B]
    Free video: How regular people are making 6-figures per month on the internet! [URL="http://www.clkmg.com/fc27/UDCL-IN2WF"][B]Watch this free video now![/B][/URL] <==[/CENTER]

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10084824].message }}

Trending Topics