which of these do you want...?
I'm working on several different projects and was hoping to get some feedback from you about which one would you want to get your hands on first. =]
Here's a brief description. Feel free to comment on one or all of them!
1. A series of interviews with experts. Each one 60-90 mins covering affiliate marketing, list building, getting started, getting JVs, etc.
2. Twitter software. Automates adding followers from multiple accounts, sends tweets to multiple accounts with a few clicks, unfollows people not following you after a few days of you following them, so your list can grow bigger, and sends tweets to multiple accounts at set days/times (like christmas, 4th of July, etc.)
3. Split testing script. Let's you rotate as many urls as you'd like easily so you can see what price, headline, guarantee, PS, etc. works the best. (easy to use).
4. Cloaking software. Puts an opt in or video or other offer on the affiliate's site, plus cloaks your link, plus has an exit pop up, plus tracking on those pages.
5. Clickbank script. With this info and script, you can put your product on the top of clickbank and get a ton of free affiliates promoting your product.
6. Thirty day marketing. A collection of videos teaching fast cash techniques only.
Any feedback is appreciated! =]
~Mike Cowles. <><
BIG BRAND Copywriting WSO! 6+ Years Running!
101 Blog Writing Prompts for Your Business
See What I'm up to Now The New Blog
If Life gives you Lemons...make Lemonade!
When I have something good to say, you'll see it here first.
Connect on Google + : http://gplus.to/ikontent
Discover Little Known Ways To Make Money - Click Here!
Bill Skywalker Edwards
BS free SEO services, training and advice - SEO Point
How We Made Over $300,000++ In The Past 2 Years Both As A PLR Buyer AND Seller!!
Swipe File Mastery Templates Will Give Copywriters A Run For Their Money!!
'LIKE' The IM Lovebirds on Facebook Today And Gain Valuable IM Insights First Hand!