What Products Do You Promote Once You Build Your List?

by yourreviewer 12 replies
Hello Folks,
I have a very small list of 100 odd subscribers for the weight loss niche. Now I want to stay away from Clickbank products because I feel that there are much better products outside Clickbank. I know within Clickbank, quite a few merchants offer good promotional content like solo emails, articles etc to promote to your list. But outside Clickbank, I have not had any luck or may be I am looking at the wrong places.

Can you provide me with any ideas as to where I can find both good quality content and products?

Thanks,
Dan
#main internet marketing discussion forum #build #list #products #promote
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Andyhenry
    You're saying you're not promoting CB products because the others are better - but have no idea what or where the others are?

    Why not promote the CB ones that fit in order to test them while you're looking for something better?

    Only YOU know what you mean by 'better' right now.

    Andy

    Originally Posted by yourreviewer View Post

    Hello Folks,
    I have a very small list of 100 odd subscribers for the weight loss niche. Now I want to stay away from Clickbank products because I feel that there are much better products outside Clickbank. I know within Clickbank, quite a few merchants offer good promotional content like solo emails, articles etc to promote to your list. But outside Clickbank, I have not had any luck or may be I am looking at the wrong places.

    Can you provide me with any ideas as to where I can find both good quality content and products?

    Thanks,
    Dan
    Signature

    nothing to see here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1026182].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yourreviewer
      Originally Posted by Andyhenry View Post

      You're saying you're not promoting CB products because the others are better - but have no idea what or where the others are?

      Why not promote the CB ones that fit in order to test them while you're looking for something better?

      Only YOU know what you mean by 'better' right now.

      Andy
      Andy,
      Maybe I didn't explain it well. What are the affiliate networks outside Clickbank that caters to Weight loss that offer products other than ebooks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1026198].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Scott Ames
    Originally Posted by yourreviewer View Post

    Hello Folks,
    I have a very small list of 100 odd subscribers for the weight loss niche. Now I
    Dan
    I have a bunch of odd subscribers too. I wonder if they are the same people.
    Signature

    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. -Winston Churchill

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1026199].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Scott Ames
    PS: Try Offervault.com
    Signature

    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. -Winston Churchill

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1026201].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yourreviewer
      Originally Posted by Scott Ames View Post

      PS: Try Offervault.com
      Thanks Scott.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1026223].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andyhenry
    Without knowing what your people have already been presold on (dieting without Carbs, calories, protein, naturally etc.. not sure which ones you've already checked out but there are lots including:

    http://www.markethealth.com
    Diet That Produces Quick Results
    Hoodia Weight Loss | UniqueHoodia™ Official Site
    Signature

    nothing to see here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1026226].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JayXtreme
    I think the "weight loss niche" is very broad..

    There are so many sub-niches.. and my personal experience of this niche, is that the more you segment your lists into sub-niches... the better your results will be.

    Different ways to lose weight, different reasons, different available times/schedules to devote to their weight loss efforts, different mindsets to begin with etc..

    I've never found a good all-round promotion for the niche itself. Only sub-niche targeting has ever worked for me.

    Any time that I have built a list of general "weight loss" prospects, they seem unresponsive, only when I begin to segment and sort into different categories do the response and conversions rates increase.

    I'm not saying it isn't possible to build one big list and make it work, but for the tiny extra effort of segmenting.. I have found it much more worthwhile and profitable.

    Find out what your people want and give it to them... it's not Clickbank you need to be thinking about, it's the individual products and their benefits for the end user.

    You can find an extensive list of "weight loss related" affiliate programs here:

    Affiliate Ranker :: Weight Loss*Affiliate program

    Peace

    Jay
    Signature

    Bare Murkage.........

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1026262].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Scott Ames
      Originally Posted by JayXtreme View Post

      I think the "weight loss niche" is very broad..
      Broad indeed ! lol
      Signature

      Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. -Winston Churchill

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1026412].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author yourreviewer
        Originally Posted by Scott Ames View Post

        Broad indeed ! lol
        Blooper Indeed
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1026415].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theimgroup
    You know what I found very effective (I work with health associations myself) is to offer grocery lists from local food chains (not the health food stores but regular stores). People (especially parents) are looking for the best food to buy to keep themselves and their kids healthy. I'm talking about products and food that a regular Joe can afford. I worked with a couple nutritionist and they provided me with a grocery list with easy to find products and that list got more downloads then any other offer. The nice thing about it, is that anybody can use it.

    Cheers
    Daniel
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1026287].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yourreviewer
      Originally Posted by theimgroup View Post

      You know what I found very effective (I work with health associations myself) is to offer grocery lists from local food chains (not the health food stores but regular stores). People (especially parents) are looking for the best food to buy to keep themselves and their kids healthy. I'm talking about products and food that a regular Joe can afford. I worked with a couple nutritionist and they provided me with a grocery list with easy to find products and that list got more downloads then any other offer. The nice thing about it, is that anybody can use it.

      Cheers
      Daniel
      Thanks, do you have a database where I can find these grocery lists?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1026408].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gus89
    Some clickbank products are outdated. You can always get some plr product to promote to your list and you can keep all the profits. Perhaps you can combine one or two plr products in one offer and send it to your list.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1026368].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics