a public thank you and shout out to some very special people

10 replies
I just posted this on Facebook but I want to share this with the WF too

"I did it! I launched my first WSO! I had some bumps along the way (95% my own silly insecurities and 5% technical) and it was also probably the longest conception to fruition project anyone has ever done but I did it.



I couldn't have done it with out the support, generosity of time and knowledge and patience of Reed Floren, Barb Ling, Jeremy Kennedy, James Canzanella, Mark Tandan, Shane Farrell, Stefan Ciancio, Marlon Sanders, Luke Blower and Gavin Stephenson, my fabulous interviewees.



In addition, I had amazing support and advice from Nathan Zadworny, Mark Loftis and Michael Thomas (Mike from Maine) and they weren't even part of the WSO, they were just plain old helpful because that is just who they are.
If I could hug you all right now I would. I am feeling so blessed to be among you all thank you, thank you, thank you
#internet marketing #new wso #people #public #shout #special #wso success
  • Profile picture of the author colie3188
    That's AWESOME Karen ! Good job... glad the launch went well for you keep up the good work !

    P.S - feeling gratitude and not expressing it, is like wrapping a present and not giving it - kudos.
    Signature
    GANG WRITER ! PM ME TO JOIN THE GANG :D
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10110515].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steve B
    It's refreshing to see someone acknowledging the help that comes from other Warriors.

    Too often people on the forum feel they are entitled to all the help and suggestions they are given and don't even extend a "thank you."

    Good luck on your project Karen.

    Steve
    Signature

    Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
    SteveBrowneDirect

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10110517].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Nice shout out Karen. Next time be sure to mention me. (or shoot me a text message or something).

    I'm glad you launched your first WSO, and i have a good feeling that it's going to be phenomenal. Good luck on your WSO, and all your future projects.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10110618].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Karen Pottinger
      Originally Posted by Randall Magwood View Post

      Nice shout out Karen. Next time be sure to mention me. (or shoot me a text message or something).

      I'm glad you launched your first WSO, and i have a good feeling that it's going to be phenomenal. Good luck on your WSO, and all your future projects.
      LOL thanks Randall!
      Signature
      Follow Along With Me As I Journey to Ditch the Cubicle Life. Check out my Blog Here
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10111368].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author The Niche Man
        Yes, it is good to see someone out of the hundreds, maybe thousands who'll actually start a thread "thanking people" for their help ... instead of always 'taking' and running off into the night. The New Normal.

        You demonstrated and displayed a powerful success habit. You've stood out from the crowd by doing that simple action, instead of just pushing a button. Or worse taking the information for granted or taking credit.

        I pray you stand out the same way from your competition - and your prospects / customers recognize it. Good luck in your future endeavors.
        Signature
        Download "Free 80 Page E-Book"
        "201 Ways To Live Better On Less Money".
        "Because The Easiest Way To Make Money is ... ... By Saving Some First!"
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10111426].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author discrat
          I see a Forum here that has lots of promise. And this Thread in particular reminds me that we still have something special here.

          Good way to start the weekend to see people so gracious


          - Robert Andrew
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10111916].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Karen Pottinger
            Originally Posted by discrat View Post

            I see a Forum here that has lots of promise. And this Thread in particular reminds me that we still have something special here.

            Good way to start the weekend to see people so gracious


            - Robert Andrew
            thank you Robert! as I said to The Niche Man, being grateful is something to be vocal about! and thank you for your support. I love how you and others take a couple minutes to support the fact that I wanted to publicly thank others. I am surprised but I am grateful.

            Why am I surprised? Well, I guess I never realized that sharing thanks and gratefulness was so different. I always believe in karma/what goes around comes around/law or reciprocity/law of attraction or whatever it is!


            Signature
            Follow Along With Me As I Journey to Ditch the Cubicle Life. Check out my Blog Here
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10113141].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Karen Pottinger
          Originally Posted by The Niche Man View Post

          Yes, it is good to see someone out of the hundreds, maybe thousands who'll actually start a thread "thanking people" for their help ... instead of always 'taking' and running off into the night. The New Normal.

          You demonstrated and displayed a powerful success habit. You've stood out from the crowd by doing that simple action, instead of just pushing a button. Or worse taking the information for granted or taking credit.

          I pray you stand out the same way from your competition - and your prospects / customers recognize it. Good luck in your future endeavors.
          Niche Man - you are so kind to take the time to write this -THANK TOU - I cannot begin to tell you how important your words mean to me. Thanking people was the way I was raised and its just as important to say thanks online as well as to peoples faces.

          If I was to be able to choose a trend to start, I would choose this, the simplicity of a thank you. I don't do it to stand out, or be different, just to show how grateful I am to the people that took the time to help
          Signature
          Follow Along With Me As I Journey to Ditch the Cubicle Life. Check out my Blog Here
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10113134].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author talfighel
    Karen.

    Way to go and congrats on your first WSO success.

    There are a lot of special people here on the forum who have real desire to help others and I applaud them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10111972].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Karen Pottinger
      Originally Posted by talfighel View Post

      Karen.

      Way to go and congrats on your first WSO success.

      There are a lot of special people here on the forum who have real desire to help others and I applaud them.
      thank you Talfighel. My first WSO wasn't a success in terms of sales, but it sure was a success in other ways. Now I can use that experience to help others and actually feel that I have value to share.

      I want to ditch the cubicle life - haven't done that quite yet but I will.
      Signature
      Follow Along With Me As I Journey to Ditch the Cubicle Life. Check out my Blog Here
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10113150].message }}

Trending Topics