Where to promote my online business/services?

by BAC
8 replies
Hello internet marketers,

I own a business of increasing adsense revenue of website/blog owners but due to less knowledge about internet marketing I am not able to make it viral.

Kindly suggest me good idea on where to promote or some good fiverr gigs where I can promote my business services.

Regards,
Jason
#business or services #online #promote
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Singletary
    You sell traffic, right? Why not just send some of that traffic to your own site?

    I mean if you can bring visitors to my site for a fee, you should be able to bring visitors to your own site, right?

    Or am I missing something?

    Mark

    Originally Posted by BAC View Post

    Hello internet marketers,

    I own a business of increasing adsense revenue of website/blog owners but due to less knowledge about internet marketing I am not able to make it viral.

    Kindly suggest me good idea on where to promote or some good fiverr gigs where I can promote my business services.

    Regards,
    Jason
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10111317].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BAC
      Originally Posted by Mark Singletary View Post

      You sell traffic, right? Why not just send some of that traffic to your own site?

      I mean if you can bring visitors to my site for a fee, you should be able to bring visitors to your own site, right?

      Or am I missing something?

      Mark

      Dear,

      yes you are right but I have limited sources of traffic and which are enough to increase my client's revenue. But I am asking for promoting as I want my services should go viral online as I am selling only two pages step by step PDF guide which gives you boost in adsense in next 24 hours!
      Signature

      Get Content Targeted Super Real Traffic to Boost your Adsense Revenue!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10111358].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tyler Pratt
        Originally Posted by BAC View Post

        Dear,

        yes you are right but I have limited sources of traffic and which are enough to increase my client's revenue. But I am asking for promoting as I want my services should go viral online as I am selling only two pages step by step PDF guide which gives you boost in adsense in next 24 hours!
        Are you building a list? collecting emails and following up with them?
        Signature

        Get the Top 11 Millionaire Tools and 7 Of them are FREE
        >> Yes Get Instant Access <<

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10111707].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author BAC
          Originally Posted by Tyler Pratt View Post

          Are you building a list? collecting emails and following up with them?
          No, I am not building list, I am in search of adsense revenue seeking people!
          Signature

          Get Content Targeted Super Real Traffic to Boost your Adsense Revenue!

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10112022].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jack107
    Never underestimate social media. Maybe pay for some Facebook advertising. It's amazing how well you can target a specific audience now. Figure out who you need to target and promote on social media!
    Signature
    I am self employed generating leads & sales for small business via Google Ads, SEO & Facebook Ads. Find me at JCOR Digital
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10111480].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Robert999
    Originally Posted by BAC View Post

    Hello internet marketers,

    I own a business of increasing adsense revenue of website/blog owners but due to less knowledge about internet marketing I am not able to make it viral.

    Kindly suggest me good idea on where to promote or some good fiverr gigs where I can promote my business services.

    Regards,
    Jason
    Make a fanpage on facebook. Buy LIKES to your page by advertising on facebook. Also promote your website directly on facebook.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10111489].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BAC
      Originally Posted by Robert999 View Post

      Make a fanpage on facebook. Buy LIKES to your page by advertising on facebook. Also promote your website directly on facebook.
      creating fb page now.....plz tell me where to get real fb likes?
      Signature

      Get Content Targeted Super Real Traffic to Boost your Adsense Revenue!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10111569].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jack107
        Originally Posted by BAC View Post

        creating fb page now.....plz tell me where to get real fb likes?
        Use Facebook advertising campaign. Make a post related to your page that you think will be popular among your audience and then boost it, or promote your page with an advert with a call to action so you can generate leads as well as gain Facebook likes.
        Signature
        I am self employed generating leads & sales for small business via Google Ads, SEO & Facebook Ads. Find me at JCOR Digital
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10111577].message }}

Trending Topics