"How to" set up a WSO using Warrior plus that doesn't require an engineering degree? Does one exist?

15 replies
Can anybody point me in the direction of a fool proof step by step tutorial that shows me how to set up a WSO with a OTO in Warriorplus that doesn't require a degree in engineering?

I found what I thought was the perfect one until I realised that it was from pre-Freelancer days and it is all done differently now.

The tutorials I found were very complicated and I am going round and round in circles.

Many thanks

Joe
#degree #engineering #exist #require #set #warrior #wso
  • Profile picture of the author allenmartin
    Hi Joe, did you search youtube for some tutorials so far?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10113235].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joe Broon
      Originally Posted by allenmartin View Post

      Hi Joe, did you search youtube for some tutorials so far?
      Yes...I found a couple. One almost sent me into a coma and the other one, he rattled through it so quick and got mixed up himself, that I was non the wiser when I finished it.

      Joe
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10113382].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author agmccall
        If you find the process so difficult then just post a classified ad for someone to do it for you.

        The process is really simple, but I would bet you could get some really good help by asking warrior plus instead of warrior forum

        al
        Signature

        "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas Edison

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10113392].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Joe Broon
          Originally Posted by agmccall View Post

          If you find the process so difficult then just post a classified ad for someone to do it for you.

          The process is really simple, but I would bet you could get some really good help by asking warrior plus instead of warrior forum

          al
          I'd like to try and learn how to do this myself...I am sure it can't be THAT hard.

          And I did ask the Warriorplus site but as the other poster said, the videos are hard to follow.

          I was asking here, not so much for help, but to ask if anybody know of a step by step how-to guide that somebody else may have produced

          Joe
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10113423].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HDRider
    Add your product
    Add your OTO
    Then go to Offers page and set up an offer, Add product first , then add OTO
    Connect the two

    Watch their videos, it's a little confusing the first time.
    Signature

    ~ Ultra Fast Product Creation - Creating your own products is where the real money is... Let me show you how in this step by step guide.

    ~ Get Your Mind Right and Everything Else is Easy! Law of Attraction States...You Attract What You Think About.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10113303].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joe Broon
      Originally Posted by HDRider View Post

      Add your product
      Add your OTO
      Then go to Offers page and set up an offer, Add product first , then add OTO
      Connect the two

      Watch their videos, it's a little confusing the first time.
      Hi

      If it is as easy as that then I owe you a beer

      Wish me luck..and thanks very much

      Joe
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10113393].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jason Kanigan
    Originally Posted by Joe Broon View Post

    Can anybody point me in the direction of a fool proof step by step tutorial that shows me how to set up a WSO with a OTO in Warriorplus that doesn't require a degree in engineering?

    I found what I thought was the perfect one until I realised that it was from pre-Freelancer days and it is all done differently now.

    The tutorials I found were very complicated and I am going round and round in circles.

    Many thanks

    Joe
    To use Warrior Plus instead of Warrior Payments, you need a special link to open a new WSO thread.

    (after some minutes of searching) Ah yes, here it is
    http://www.warriorforum.com/newthrea...newthread&f=17

    Then enter your copy. I recommend writing (and saving as you go) your copy in a word processor, because if you accidentally close, submit or delete the WSO thread, you lose it all instantly. When you're done the draft, paste it over into the WSO thread.

    You can format your copy with bb codes or the editor.

    Now here's where newbies can get confused (I did way back when).

    You cannot paste a W+ buy button code into the new WSO yet.

    Since the WSO hasn't been approved, W+ can't detect it exists. Therefore W+ can't make you a buy button yet. Make sense?

    You have to submit the WSO copy for approval. I put "BUY BUTTON" in the copy to remind myself where the code will go.

    Then wait for approval.

    If it's more than two days, something's wrong. I have had WSO submissions disappear in the past year. Sometimes it's wording in your copy they can't approve the way it is. Submit a support ticket. Ask if there's anything wrong. Staff will get back to you and I appreciate how quickly they have done this.

    Once you receive the PM saying the thread is approved and ready for payment, pay the twenty bucks and the thread will be up.

    Now you can immediately go to W+ and have it find your new WSO. Create the button code, and paste it into the thread as quickly as you can. People will already be looking at it.

    Also, grab the first post "Reserved for FAQ".

    Now you are all set up.

    To create an OTO, you need to re-do this process for the new WSO, then detect it and select the 'parent' WSO under "UPSELL/OTO OPTIONS" in W+. However, I would just skip this altogether--because I generally do not work with affiliates--and create the OTO on the original WSO button delivery page.

    Also, there's this Help subforum thread, where the Warrior Payments process is OPPOSITE to using W+ because WP knows you are creating a new WSO:

    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ior-forum.html
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10113582].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joe Broon
      Originally Posted by Jason Kanigan View Post

      To use Warrior Plus instead of Warrior Payments, you need a special link to open a new WSO thread.

      (after some minutes of searching) Ah yes, here it is
      http://www.warriorforum.com/newthrea...newthread&f=17

      Then enter your copy. I recommend writing (and saving as you go) your copy in a word processor, because if you accidentally close, submit or delete the WSO thread, you lose it all instantly. When you're done the draft, paste it over into the WSO thread.

      You can format your copy with bb codes or the editor.

      Now here's where newbies can get confused (I did way back when).

      You cannot paste a W+ buy button code into the new WSO yet.

      Since the WSO hasn't been approved, W+ can't detect it exists. Therefore W+ can't make you a buy button yet. Make sense?

      You have to submit the WSO copy for approval. I put "BUY BUTTON" in the copy to remind myself where the code will go.

      Then wait for approval.

      If it's more than two days, something's wrong. I have had WSO submissions disappear in the past year. Sometimes it's wording in your copy they can't approve the way it is. Submit a support ticket. Ask if there's anything wrong. Staff will get back to you and I appreciate how quickly they have done this.

      Once you receive the PM saying the thread is approved and ready for payment, pay the twenty bucks and the thread will be up.

      Now you can immediately go to W+ and have it find your new WSO. Create the button code, and paste it into the thread as quickly as you can. People will already be looking at it.

      Also, grab the first post "Reserved for FAQ".

      Now you are all set up.

      To create an OTO, you need to re-do this process for the new WSO, then detect it and select the 'parent' WSO under "UPSELL/OTO OPTIONS" in W+. However, I would just skip this altogether--because I generally do not work with affiliates--and create the OTO on the original WSO button delivery page.

      Also, there's this Help subforum thread, where the Warrior Payments process is OPPOSITE to using W+ because WP knows you are creating a new WSO:

      http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ior-forum.html
      Jason

      A MASSIVE THANK YOU!!!!

      That post was much more than I was expecting and I really appreciate you taking the time to write it.

      That makes perfect sense...and I am sure that even I can't fluff this one up.

      Seriously Jason, that was invaluable to me.

      Thanks again

      Joe
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10113662].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author AffiliateWaves
        If you or any warrior still need help in setting up WSO using warrior plus or JVzoo ,i am ready to help you .

        The process is easy so i am happy to help anyone facing this problem.
        Signature

        Need high Quality Expired domains click here to see now

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10113756].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Joe Broon
          Originally Posted by AffiliateWaves View Post

          If you or any warrior still need help in setting up WSO using warrior plus or JVzoo ,i am ready to help you .

          The process is easy so i am happy to help anyone facing this problem.
          I might just give you a shout if I get stuck as I am keen to list it in both Warrior Plus and JV Zoo.

          I will send you a PM to ask about your services.

          Thank you

          Joe
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10113973].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tyler Pratt
    Ad all your products, then setup an offer. Add the products in the offers with upsells and downsells.

    Simple, warriorplus will do all the stuff for you in the background.
    Signature

    Get the Top 11 Millionaire Tools and 7 Of them are FREE
    >> Yes Get Instant Access <<

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10113810].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joe Broon
      Originally Posted by Tyler Pratt View Post

      Ad all your products, then setup an offer. Add the products in the offers with upsells and downsells.

      Simple, warriorplus will do all the stuff for you in the background.
      Hi Tyler

      Thanks very much....it certainly sounds easy enough lol

      Fingers crossed. Thanks again for taking the time to reply.

      Joe
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10113974].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author prosperus
    im having the same problem .Im an newbie and Ive been days trying to set u a free wso and I just get caught in a never ending loop and never get to the download page but just keep being brought back to the sales page . can some one tell me if I have to set up a download page and what code goes on it when i do ? do I have to manually put my affliate link somewhere? A dummies guide would be appreciated Support seem to be as confused as I am so no help there
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10347304].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      a free wso
      It is no longer possible to run a FREE WSO - that could be the problem. From the rules in the rules sticky post at the top of the WSO section:

      If your offer is free, then this is to be posted in the Warrior Forum Classified Ads sub-forum.
      Signature
      Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog
      ***
      Dear April: I don't want any trouble from you.
      January was long, February was iffy, March was a freaking dumpster fire.
      So sit down, be quiet, and don't touch anything.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10347813].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nicheblogger75
    The problem I encountered when I set up my first one is that it had an upsell and therefore I had submit it as an offer to W+.

    What ended up happening was that the WSO went live way before W+ approved the offer since they can take 24-48 hours (longer if you submit it on a weekend) and I basically had a live WSO with a dead buy button.

    What I ended up doing was setting it up in JVZoo since I get instant approval there and just putting a link underneath the W+ buy button and people used that until my offer was approved in W+, then I removed the JVZoo link.

    If W+ allowed for instant offer approval like JVZoo this problem could be avoided. Another fix would be if WF allowed you to choose when your WSO went live. In other words, you could submit the WSO for approval, and then once it's approved by WF you could then submit it for approval to W+. Once they approve it you could then make the WSO go live.

    I later found out if you are only going to run a standalone WSO you do not have to submit it for approval to W+. The buy button will work immediately. The problem with that is then it will not be listed as an offer on W+ and this is no good if you want to recruit affiliates.

    I think the two companies should get together and come up with something that is less complicated and more user friendly.

    Then again, I think Feelancer would much rather you use Warrior Payments for your WSO, so I guess they really have no motivation to make the process any easier.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10347829].message }}

Trending Topics