Help me find out if I can write or not

28 replies
I have been told many a times that I write well and I should try my hand at writing articles on some freelancing sites like O- desk. I am a stay at home mom. I do understand that writing to present my own view point is different from writing to present someone else’s perspective. My problem here is that I am not sure if I am good enough to pen down something that is usable for various business requirements on the net. In short I am trying to ascertain if I am qualified enough to make some extra spendable income using my skill. I am not expecting a dramatic overnight shift in my bank balance but I want to give it a try. I was wondering if any of you are looking for some articles, blog posts on topics other than IM. I would really want to write it for you absolutely free of any charge. All that I am looking for is a critique of my write up. I will not use it for any kind of marketing purposes nor do you need to write about it here. You would be free to use the piece as you want, where you want, that is if you deem it fit for usage of course. I will not seek any kind of email exchange or link exchange for this help.
Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
#articles #find #how to write a blog #write
  • Profile picture of the author ShannonWhite
    Just a suggestion. You could open a up a few Fiverr.com gigs. People will pay you $5 or so for some articles. You could specify which topics you are good at. This could be a good way to test the waters to see if you do have what it takes to write for people.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10139470].message }}
  • Originally Posted by sammyanuj View Post

    I have been told many a times that I write well and I should try my hand at writing articles on some freelancing sites like O- desk. I am a stay at home mom. I do understand that writing to present my own view point is different from writing to present someone else’s perspective. My problem here is that I am not sure if I am good enough to pen down something that is usable for various business requirements on the net. In short I am trying to ascertain if I am qualified enough to make some extra spendable income using my skill. I am not expecting a dramatic overnight shift in my bank balance but I want to give it a try. I was wondering if any of you are looking for some articles, blog posts on topics other than IM. I would really want to write it for you absolutely free of any charge. All that I am looking for is a critique of my write up. I will not use it for any kind of marketing purposes nor do you need to write about it here. You would be free to use the piece as you want, where you want, that is if you deem it fit for usage of course. I will not seek any kind of email exchange or link exchange for this help. Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    In my opinion, there's no need to offer your writing services for free here.

    I can guarantee that 80% of those in here who take you up on your free offers would not be able to check your grammar and spelling etc anyway, due to a limited command of the English language.
    You have surely seen the majority of thread titles and posts in here?

    From the small blurb that you wrote, it's obvious to me that you are ready to jump right into charging for your services.

    I have worked with many authors, songwriters etc over the years, and no one is ever confident in their abilities. I would suggest to just go for it and start taking "paid" orders and grow from there.
    Your testimonials will come, and from what I can see, they will be encouraging.

    There are many so called writers in here that offer similar services, and I really have no idea how they get away with it, as I have always been able to find many errors in their articles, and even their sample articles that they post proudly on a sales page.

    Ether way, long story short, you don't need anyone's approval to do what you enjoy and are good at,
    and as for critique, many folks have allot to say about stuff they have no clue about.
    That's my experience in here.

    Now go get yourself some paid customers. Go for the high end ones, you're worth it!
    Signature
    Arnold Stolting - Stolting Media Group
    "I LOVE The Song! The Vibe Is Positive And Firm!" - Kymani Marley. (Son of Bob Marley)
    "Keep Up The Good Work!" Tony Lindsay - Lead Vocalist, Carlos Santana.

    "Very High Quality!" Jeremy Harding - Manager / Producer. Sean Paul.
    "They Are FANTASTIC!" - Willie Crawford.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10139503].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sammyanuj
      Originally Posted by stoltingmediagroup View Post

      In my opinion, there's no need to offer your writing services for free here.

      I can guarantee that 80% of those in here who take you up on your free offers would not be able to check your grammar and spelling etc anyway, due to a limited command of the English language.
      You have surely seen the majority of thread titles and posts in here?

      From the small blurb that you wrote, it's obvious to me that you are ready to jump right into charging for your services.

      I have worked with many authors, songwriters etc over the years, and no one is ever confident in their abilities. I would suggest to just go for it and start taking "paid" orders and grow from there.
      Your testimonials will come, and from what I can see, they will be encouraging.

      There are many so called writers in here that offer similar services, and I really have no idea how they get away with it, as I have always been able to find many errors in their articles, and even their sample articles that they post proudly on a sales page.

      Ether way, long story short, you don't need anyone's approval to do what you enjoy and are good at,
      and as for critique, many folks have allot to say about stuff they have no clue about.
      That's my experience in here.

      Now go get yourself some paid customers. Go for the high end ones, you're worth it!
      WOW! That was a major boost and thank you for that. Do you think Fiverr.com would be good starting point? I am sorry I couldn't resist asking.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10139527].message }}
      • Originally Posted by sammyanuj View Post

        WOW! That was a major boost and thank you for that. Do you think Fiverr.com would be good starting point? I am sorry I couldn't resist asking.
        Fiverr used to be only good for earning $5 or less per gig. However they now allow you to earn more per gig so it could definitely be one of many starting points. This forum also has a section to market your services.

        As with all things online, in allot of cases it's not as much about how good your service is,
        but how well you are able to market yourself in order to stand out.

        I suggest you spend some time reading up on that, as knowing how to sell yourself will come into play
        in a big way, whether that is here in this forum, on Fiverr, or elsewhere online.
        Signature
        Arnold Stolting - Stolting Media Group
        "I LOVE The Song! The Vibe Is Positive And Firm!" - Kymani Marley. (Son of Bob Marley)
        "Keep Up The Good Work!" Tony Lindsay - Lead Vocalist, Carlos Santana.

        "Very High Quality!" Jeremy Harding - Manager / Producer. Sean Paul.
        "They Are FANTASTIC!" - Willie Crawford.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10139537].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author sammyanuj
          Originally Posted by stoltingmediagroup View Post

          Fiverr used to be only good for earning $5 or less per gig. However they now allow you to earn more per gig so it could definitely be one of many starting points. This forum also has a section to market your services.

          As with all things online, in allot of cases it's not as much about how good your service is,
          but how well you are able to market yourself in order to stand out.

          I suggest you spend some time reading up on that, as knowing how to sell yourself will come into play
          in a big way, whether that is here in this forum, on Fiverr, or elsewhere online
          .


          The enormous amount of information on internet is confusing, especially for a novice like me, it is a steep learning curve. I need to learn more about various aspects of marketing but before that I wanted to make sure if I stood a chance. What I understand from your conversation with Tom Addams is, that I am better than many but I need to improve a lot. I am glad you had that conversation with Tom. Thank you:-)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10139579].message }}
  • Your sentences are well-constructed, but that initial post should be four paragraphs - not one.

    Remember, when people decide whether to hire you, they will look at everything you've ever written. That includes casual posts on the Internet.

    Thom
    Signature

    Get My Exclusive Online FAST Start Training
    Totally FREE For A Limited Time - No Email Optin Required

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10139507].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
    Originally Posted by sammyanuj View Post

    I have been told many a times that I write well and I should try my hand at writing articles on some freelancing sites like O- desk. I am a stay at home mom. I do understand that writing to present my own view point is different from writing to present someone else’s perspective. My problem here is that I am not sure if I am good enough to pen down something that is usable for various business requirements on the net. In short I am trying to ascertain if I am qualified enough to make some extra spendable income using my skill. I am not expecting a dramatic overnight shift in my bank balance but I want to give it a try. I was wondering if any of you are looking for some articles, blog posts on topics other than IM. I would really want to write it for you absolutely free of any charge. All that I am looking for is a critique of my write up. I will not use it for any kind of marketing purposes nor do you need to write about it here. You would be free to use the piece as you want, where you want, that is if you deem it fit for usage of course. I will not seek any kind of email exchange or link exchange for this help.
    Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Your grammar, punctuation, and writing style need work, sammyanuj. No offense. I suggest buying the odd textbook from Amazon. You should also keep in mind that writing content for websites often comes with certain standard knowledge as a prerequisite of the job: writing for search engines, writing for people, writing with obvious expertise in a given subject, among others. If I were you, I'd sharpen up my basic writing chops - grammar, punctuation, style - before I considered doing anything else. You may not like to hear it, but the facts are the facts. You'll struggle to get work right now.

    Cheers,

    Tom
    Signature

    I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10139518].message }}
    • Originally Posted by Tom Addams View Post

      Your grammar, punctuation, and writing style need work, sammyanuj. No offense. I suggest buying the odd textbook from Amazon. You should also keep in mind that writing content for websites often comes with certain standard knowledge as a prerequisite of the job: writing for search engines, writing for people, writing with obvious expertise in a given subject, among others. If I were you, I'd sharpen up my basic writing chops - grammar, punctuation, style - before I considered doing anything else. You may not like to hear it, but the facts are the facts. You'll struggle to get work right now.

      Cheers,

      Tom

      See now here is where I would have to disagree with you Tom.
      Based on what was written, there shouldn't be any struggle at all.
      Especially compared to some warriors in here, or Fiverr services etc who offer similar services.

      P.S. have a look at some of the most recent sales pages (IM launches) by major marketers.

      Now that's pathetic. Yet accepted. Boggles the mind.
      Signature
      Arnold Stolting - Stolting Media Group
      "I LOVE The Song! The Vibe Is Positive And Firm!" - Kymani Marley. (Son of Bob Marley)
      "Keep Up The Good Work!" Tony Lindsay - Lead Vocalist, Carlos Santana.

      "Very High Quality!" Jeremy Harding - Manager / Producer. Sean Paul.
      "They Are FANTASTIC!" - Willie Crawford.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10139528].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
        Originally Posted by stoltingmediagroup View Post

        See now here is where I would have to disagree with you Tom.
        Based on what was written, there shouldn't be any struggle at all.
        Especially compared to some warriors in here, or Fiverr services etc who offer similar services.

        P.S. have a look at some of the most recent sales pages (IM launches) by major marketers.

        Now that's pathetic. Yet accepted. Boggles the mind.
        We'll have to agree to disagree, Arnold. Although - not on every point. I agree entirely about your assessment of those IM launches. When not being Tom Addams, I'm a novelist and screenwriter. I also hire and have on staff probably more than my fair share of writers. I truly hesitated to be so blunt in my assessment of the OP, especially given her station in life (I have the utmost respect for mothers, especially working moms), but I would feel even worse giving false hope. In my professional opinion, my above comments should be taken on board and I stand by them. At least we can agree on the IM launches. Hey - we're getting better, you and I. haha

        Cheers,

        Tom
        Signature

        I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10139535].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sammyanuj
      Originally Posted by Tom Addams View Post

      Your grammar, punctuation, and writing style need work, sammyanuj. No offense. I suggest buying the odd textbook from Amazon. You should also keep in mind that writing content for websites often comes with certain standard knowledge as a prerequisite of the job: writing for search engines, writing for people, writing with obvious expertise in a given subject, among others. If I were you, I'd sharpen up my basic writing chops - grammar, punctuation, style - before I considered doing anything else. You may not like to hear it, but the facts are the facts. You'll struggle to get work right now.

      Cheers,

      Tom

      I am glad you said that. I was not at all offended. Any suggestion as to the good read from amazon would be really appreciated. I do agree with your other points as well. I am working on them too. As I said I did not want to venture in without preparation and hence I am here. Thank you once again.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10139541].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
        Originally Posted by sammyanuj View Post

        I am glad you said that. I was not at all offended. Any suggestion as to the good read from amazon would be really appreciated. I do agree with your other points as well. I am working on them too. As I said I did not want to venture in without preparation and hence I am here. Thank you once again.
        You're very kind. As I said to Arnold, I was reluctant to give such a blunt critique, but I have the utmost respect for working moms like yourself and I'd like you to be successful. At present, your writing needs work. In my opinion. The good news - it shows a great deal of promise and you're most assuredly above average in this vicinity (as Arnold rightly pointed out, referencing those IM launches). Unfortunately, I can't recommend any textbooks on Amazon. Those that I read are on different subjects; lately, areas of the screenwriting craft. What I'd do is throw some searches into Google and start out with just one textbook on grammar and punctuation. That will sort you out. To work on your style, I'd consider what area of writing you'd like to enter (you earn more if you have a niche or a genre) and read the very best of it online or in print. You'll soon pick up the approved style, and with practice, develop your own slant on it.

        Last thing I'll say: don't let anything someone like myself tells you, or anyone else for that matter, stop you achieving your dreams. I gave you my advice so just the opposite would happen. (Once your writing is tightened up, I think those dreams will come true). I think few people understand what it takes for a mother to come onto a forum like this - a person who already does more than the rest of us, being a mom as she is - and put herself into a vulnerable situation but do so because she wants to do even more with her life. My hat off to you. Truly. Tighten up that writing. It won't take you long. You ever need the odd bit of advice, you know where to find me.

        Cheers,

        Tom
        Signature

        I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10139578].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author sammyanuj
          Originally Posted by Tom Addams View Post

          You're very kind. As I said to Arnold, I was reluctant to give such a blunt critique, but I have the utmost respect for working moms like yourself and I'd like you to be successful. At present, your writing needs work. In my opinion. The good news - it shows a great deal of promise and you're most assuredly above average in this vicinity (as Arnold rightly pointed out, referencing those IM launches). Unfortunately, I can't recommend any textbooks on Amazon. Those that I read are on different subjects; lately, areas of the screenwriting craft. What I'd do is throw some searches into Google and start out with just one textbook on grammar and punctuation. That will sort you out. To work on your style, I'd consider what area of writing you'd like to enter (you earn more if you have a niche or a genre) and read the very best of it online or in print. You'll soon pick up the approved style, and with practice, develop your own slant on it.

          Last thing I'll say: don't let anything someone like myself tells you, or anyone else for that matter, stop you achieving your dreams. I gave you my advice so just the opposite would happen. (Once your writing is tightened up, I think those dreams will come true). I think few people understand what it takes for a mother to come onto a forum like this - a person who already does more than the rest of us, being a mom as she is - and put herself into a vulnerable situation but do so because she wants to do even more with her life. My hat off to you. Truly. Tighten up that writing. It won't take you long. You ever need the odd bit of advice, you know where to find me.

          Cheers,

          Tom
          Thank you for your kind words. @ bold was really a good bit of advice. Your words did not dampen my spirits at all. I did have an idea of my problem areas, I guess I just needed to hear it out loud.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10139585].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author be smart
    Originally Posted by sammyanuj View Post

    I have been told many a times that I write well and I should try my hand at writing articles...
    Hi Sammy. "many a times" Does that sound right to you? You wanted us to critique your writing so I'm just trying to offer a little constructive criticism here. Just a little proofreading should catch something like that. I suggest reading what you write(type) aloud to yourself to see if it makes sense. As others have mentioned, just for a gig on fiverr you should be fine. But for something like O-desk you will probably need to improve your skills. And just like anything else in life, practice makes perfect. Hope that helps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10139543].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sammyanuj
      Originally Posted by be smart View Post

      Hi Sammy. "many a times" Does that sound right to you? You wanted us to critique your writing so I'm just trying to offer a little constructive criticism here. Just a little proofreading should catch something like that. I suggest reading what you write(type) aloud to yourself to see if it makes sense. As others have mentioned, just for a gig on fiverr you should be fine. But for something like O-desk you will probably need to improve your skills. And just like anything else in life, practice makes perfect. Hope that helps.
      I agree it should have been "many a time" Thank you for pointing that out. It did help.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10139558].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kk075
    Originally Posted by sammyanuj

    I have been told many a times that I write well...
    Hey Sammy-

    I write for a living and I'd be happy to take a look at something for you. If the offer still stands, write me a paragraph on your favorite vacation spot. This will not be published, mind you, but I will gladly tear it to shreds and give you my honest opinion.

    Based on your original post though, there's no reason why you couldn't be an article writer. The main issue I saw is that you didn't use any creativity when explaining your situation- everything was very straightforward and to the point. Writing online is almost the exact opposite; you want to help the reader envision what you're writing about and bring it to life.

    For example, you posted that, "I have been told many a times that I write well..."

    You already know that the opening line is the most important since it sets the tone for your statement, but the "many a times" choice of words made this feel very old-fashioned. I didn't care for the "write well" either, because even though it is grammatically correct, it is far too neutral to really let others form an opinion. So that first sentence is boring and it tells little about you.

    If you would have started with, "Several of my friends tell me that I'm an incredibly talented writer that has missed my true calling in life," then everything else that follows has a different feel to it.

    So if you're up for it, give me a paragraph and I'll give you an honest review. I think you're probably good enough to get some entry-level assignments, but you really need to open up and let your personality shine through the writing.
    Signature

    Learn to sell like a pro through Web Synergy's marketing blog.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10139618].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sammyanuj
      Originally Posted by kk075 View Post

      Hey Sammy-

      I write for a living and I'd be happy to take a look at something for you. If the offer still stands, write me a paragraph on your favorite vacation spot. This will not be published, mind you, but I will gladly tear it to shreds and give you my honest opinion.

      Based on your original post though, there's no reason why you couldn't be an article writer. The main issue I saw is that you didn't use any creativity when explaining your situation- everything was very straightforward and to the point. Writing online is almost the exact opposite; you want to help the reader envision what you're writing about and bring it to life.

      For example, you posted that, "I have been told many a times that I write well..."

      You already know that the opening line is the most important since it sets the tone for your statement, but the "many a times" choice of words made this feel very old-fashioned. I didn't care for the "write well" either, because even though it is grammatically correct, it is far too neutral to really let others form an opinion. So that first sentence is boring and it tells little about you.

      If you would have started with, "Several of my friends tell me that I'm an incredibly talented writer that has missed my true calling in life," then everything else that follows has a different feel to it.

      So if you're up for it, give me a paragraph and I'll give you an honest review. I think you're probably good enough to get some entry-level assignments, but you really need to open up and let your personality shine through the writing.
      Hey-
      This was a very informative post. I am thankful you took out time to write it. I surely am going to take you up on that generous offer and thank you in advance for that. You are very kind. I have never ever been incredibly confident about my self, so writing with that kind of conviction about my own self, would never come to me.That is why it was quite neutral as you aptly said. I do agree with every word that you have written here. I will PM you the write up as soon as possible. Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10140140].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KenW3
    I write for my primary sites and purchase writing for secondary sites. When spending less, receiving lower quality, a rewrite is sometimes needed. One thing I wish most writers would do is shorten their statements for clarity, removing weasel words and verbosity (for which I, also, am too often guilty ). To reach the advertised number of words (sold), inexpensive writers often add unnecessary words.

    The following is how I would rewrite your OP for publishing on one of my sites had you supplied it to my business. On a second edit, further reduction of first-person personal pronouns (especially the frequent use of 'I am') would be a goal. The rewrite removes 48 of 229 words. Please see this as a personal preference.

    Originally Posted by Revision


    I have been told I write well and should try my hand writing articles on freelancing sites like oDesk. I am a stay-at-home mom. I understand that writing to present my own view point is different from writing to present someone else’s perspective. My problem is I am not sure if I am good enough to write something usable for business' requirements. In short, I am trying to ascertain if I am qualified to make extra income using my skills.

    I am not expecting a dramatic shift in my bank balance, but want to give it a try. I am wondering if anyone is looking for articles (or blog posts) on topics other than IM. I will write for you free of charge for a critique of my writing. I will not use your comment for marketing purposes, nor would you need to write about it here. You would be free to use the piece as you want, if you deem it fit for your purposes. I will not seek any kind of email exchange nor link exchange for the help.
    The quality of your writing, based upon your OP, is satisfactory for business use. Your post is written in 'first-person narrative', which is excellent for reviews and testimonials. I would recommend at least one rewrite to look for extra, unnecessary words, which would add quality. Yes, you can make money doing this (based upon the example you provided above). Don't sell yourself too cheap starting out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10139624].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mtpm3737
      Sammy,

      I am not a professional writer, but I must concur with most of what has been said previously. Based solely on your initial writing sample, your writing is better than the vast majority of material I have seen in most eBooks and even some sales pages. You should not doubt your writing abilities.

      I believe that you have the talent to make money as a freelance writer as long as you know how to research the topic requested. Make sure you go back and proof-read all work before submission. Having said all of that, you should know that I am an educator and trainer and I have an earned Doctorate in Education. (I have written my fair share and read more than most people need to in their lifetime!) I have seen many graduate students with less ability than you have demonstrated. Yes, there are places you could improve upon in your writing but that is what revision is for.

      One more thought to consider. If you are writing for someone else, ultimately it will be their decision about what you would need to change and revise to make them happy. Good Luck! I hope this helps. Be confident!!

      Dr. Mark Seng
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10139641].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sammyanuj
        Originally Posted by mtpm3737 View Post

        Sammy,

        I am not a professional writer, but I must concur with most of what has been said previously. Based solely on your initial writing sample, your writing is better than the vast majority of material I have seen in most eBooks and even some sales pages. You should not doubt your writing abilities.

        I believe that you have the talent to make money as a freelance writer as long as you know how to research the topic requested. Make sure you go back and proof-read all work before submission. Having said all of that, you should know that I am an educator and trainer and I have an earned Doctorate in Education. (I have written my fair share and read more than most people need to in their lifetime!) I have seen many graduate students with less ability than you have demonstrated. Yes, there are places you could improve upon in your writing but that is what revision is for.

        One more thought to consider. If you are writing for someone else, ultimately it will be their decision about what you would need to change and revise to make them happy. Good Luck! I hope this helps. Be confident!!

        Dr. Mark Seng

        Dr. Seng,
        What you have said to me is quite reassuring and informative at the same time. Thank you for taking out time to write back to me.
        Saumya Agrawal
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10140181].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sammyanuj
      Originally Posted by KenW3 View Post

      I write for my primary sites and purchase writing for secondary sites. When spending less, receiving lower quality, a rewrite is sometimes needed. One thing I wish most writers would do is shorten their statements for clarity, removing weasel words and verbosity (for which I, also, am too often guilty ). To reach the advertised number of words (sold), inexpensive writers often add unnecessary words.

      The following is how I would rewrite your OP for publishing on one of my sites had you supplied it to my business. On a second edit, further reduction of first-person personal pronouns (especially the frequent use of 'I am') would be a goal. The rewrite removes 48 of 229 words. Please see this as a personal preference.



      The quality of your writing, based upon your OP, is satisfactory for business use. Your post is written in 'first-person narrative', which is excellent for reviews and testimonials. I would recommend at least one rewrite to look for extra, unnecessary words, which would add quality. Yes, you can make money doing this (based upon the example you provided above). Don't sell yourself too cheap starting out.
      I got some really useful tips today. I was not expecting them at all. Honestly I was very scared while writing that post but am happy that I did it. It was so kind of you to go ahead and rewrite the whole thing. It gave me some insight as to what I could do to improve. Thank you for taking out time to review the original post.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10140146].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author oppyeaunome
    Fiverr right now I think is a lot harder to make good money on it. It just seems like there is just some many people on there that are offering gigs that are writing articles and such. There is so much competition on there right now that it is really ridiculous.

    I would suggest you create a site and market the life out of your writing services. Its what I do and it has been working for me for some time now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10139655].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Barry Unruh
    Sammy,

    Go over to TextBroker.com and sign-up as a writer.

    You will make money and get professional feedback.

    They have a staff of editor/reviewers who check your work, give you a rating, and give you suggestions on how to improve. (It is usually several days after your submit your work, but it still help you improve.)

    Also, they have a Textbroker University Series you can take to learn about their quality expectations and how you can improve our writing.

    The quality of your post proves you can write, but you need to learn to use smaller paragraphs to make your writing more readable.

    Good Luck on your writing adventure.
    Signature
    Brain Drained...Signature Coming Soon!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10139682].message }}

Trending Topics