wheres the best place to make money while your bored

35 replies
wheres the best place to make money while your bored like points etc thanks
#bored #make #money #place
  • Profile picture of the author The Niche Man
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10141368].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jack107
      Online poker, if you're good at it.

      But generally you lose money rather than make it.
      Signature
      I am self employed generating leads & sales for small business via Google Ads, SEO & Facebook Ads. Find me at JCOR Digital
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10141381].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Riki Stein
    Are you looking for fun, or for something that will be the beginning of an online income?
    Signature
    Are you a newbie who would love to learn how to start making money online? Boy, do I have a free report for you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10141405].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HuiBang
    Become Travel affiliate. Start you own travel affiliate website and earn passive income at every month. These days working as online travel agent proves to best option for starter. It requires less investment, no technical skills and easy to start. All you need is to set up travel search engine website and you can earn upto $100 per day with marketing efforts.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10141459].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RoniShwartz
      Originally Posted by HuiBang View Post

      Become Travel affiliate. Start you own travel affiliate website and earn passive income at every month. These days working as online travel agent proves to best option for starter. It requires less investment, no technical skills and easy to start. All you need is to set up travel search engine website and you can earn upto $100 per day with marketing efforts.
      That's strange @HuiBang,

      I have some large travel-content websites and I've been promoting travel affiliate programs for years (HotelsCombined, Agoda, Viator, Citypass, Hostel World... you name it) and I actually find it very very difficult to make money with travel content websites (funny enough, my best source of income is Google Adsense

      I would be glad to hear some tips from you... Perhaps you can help me see this business from another angel...

      Thanks, Roni
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10142374].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kay King
        Become Travel affiliate. Start you own travel affiliate
        Interesting as a previous thread by the OP is

        http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...iate-site.html
        Signature

        Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.
        It takes nothing away from a human to be kind to an animal.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10142593].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jameskyle
    Taking surverys at MTurk, very low minimum deposit and quick transfers to your bank account.

    You must be a US citizen believe however.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10141530].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Miguelito203
    Originally Posted by joshua301 View Post

    wheres the best place to make money while your bored like points etc thanks
    I don't know what you mean by "points," but you could start as a ghostwriter, where you do some research and write content for other marketers. It's something you could do every once in a while or something you could turn into a long-term business. You might want to check out Writer Help Wanted (.com).

    Joey
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10141570].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author writeaway
    If you're really bored, try Paid To Click and Paid To Read Email programs.

    Very boring.

    Little money.

    But it's a way to BURN TIME.

    If you have a LOT of time to burn and are DISCIPLINED, you might want to try BLOGGING.
    Signature

    Want To Make More Money Online? Invest in BETTER CONTENT!
    Articles - Blogs - Authority sites - Ecommerce descriptions - Emails - Youtube video scripts - AFFORDABLE RATES!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10141766].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Emmanuel Sopitan
    In the dream. You can make as much money as you want when you dooze off.


    I think a lot of newbies do not understand this important mindset of learning the rope first before chasing money.

    Who is going to pay you for been bored? You need an offer that provide value and then people who need the value exchange money for that.
    Signature

    Youbankdaily.com

    Guaranteed $100 a day

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10141794].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fantrom
    Become a security guard. This is easy money for doing nothing but standing around.

    No one can accurately tell you how to make money without any knowledge of what skill set you bring to the table.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10141894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author itomedia
    When you are funny our you can acting, maybe you can start and grow your own Youtube channel. Lot of people earn much money with it.
    Signature
    Moderator's Notes: Affiliate Links in signatures are against forum rules and regulations.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10142596].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author agmccall
    Originally Posted by joshua301 View Post

    wheres the best place to make money while your bored like points etc thanks
    The same place you make money when you are not bored.

    al
    Signature

    A bar of iron cost $5. Made into horseshoes, it's worth $12. Made into needles, it's worth $3500. Made into balance springs for watches, it's worth $300,000. Your value is determined by what you are able to make of yourself

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10142662].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Go sell on ebay. With some products, all you have to do is insert the UPC or ISPN, and the auction description will be automatically be filled in for you. Then make the auction go LIVE, and watch how some of your products sell.

    Doesn't get any lazier than this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10142731].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MissMAD
    I assume when you say bored you mean in your free time? There are many different things I recommend you try. These are all quick and easy options that you probably won't make a killing from, but they can make you some extra cash.

    If you are interested in making money from taking photos, answering surveys, or doing random tasks on your cell phone or laptop like listening to music or watching movies, shopping, renting out your car some great apps and websites to look into are:

    -GigWalk
    -CheckPoints
    -Foap
    -Mobli
    -SwagBucks
    -Ibotta
    -NationalConsumerPanel
    -InboxDollars
    -Viggle
    -Ipsos I-Say
    -HarrisPoll
    -OpinionOutpost
    -EPoll
    -ProjectPayday
    -SponsoredTweets
    -Lyft
    -Uber
    -RelayRides
    -AdzInMotion
    -IWearYourShirt
    -ShutterStock
    -123RF
    -DreamsTime
    -EBates
    -About
    -CloudCrowd

    You can also earn points on some of these apps that you can turn in for cash or cash prizes.

    Finding freelance jobs in a field you are interested in can be a great option as well. For example:

    -Writing articles on HubPages or DemandStudios
    -Selling new items or old things you already have on Craigslist, Ebay, ThredUp or Etsy.
    -Baby sitting, running errands or watching pets for the elderly or your friends.
    -Work as a virtual call center agent or remote secretary on websites like LiveOps or Arise.
    -Rent out your home at AirBNB.
    -Teach online English classes or tutor on sites like ITalki, BrainMass, SylvanLearning, HomeworkTutoring, ITTTechnicalInstitute or GoFluent.
    -Create graphics or logos online on sites like 99Designs.
    -Test websites on a site called UserTesting.
    -If you have a good idea or invention places like GoFundMe or KickStarter are great options.
    -Write an Ebook, become a blogger, build an email list, build websites for small businesses, or be their social marketing consultant if you know how to navigate around social media.
    -Look for local testing groups in your area like FindFocusGroups.
    -Become a mystery shopper on sites like SecretShopper.
    -Transcribe spoken audio into text at SpeakWrite.
    -Do Bookkeeping and CPA work on a sites like BalanceYourBooks.
    -Give advice to people on sites like ClarityConsultants.
    -Evaluate search engine results on sites like LeapForce.
    -Do technical support on sites like Amazon.

    Hope this helps. There are many different options, its all about finding something you are good at and enjoy doing.
    Signature

    How To Make Cash In Just 24 Hours Guaranteed Passive System

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10142932].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dvduval
      Originally Posted by MissMAD View Post

      I assume when you say bored you mean in your free time? There are many different things I recommend you try. These are all quick and easy options that you probably won't make a killing from, but they can make you some extra cash.

      If you are interested in making money from taking photos, answering surveys, or doing random tasks on your cell phone or laptop like listening to music or watching movies, shopping, renting out your car some great apps and websites to look into are:

      -GigWalk
      -CheckPoints
      -Foap
      -Mobli
      -SwagBucks
      -Ibotta
      -NationalConsumerPanel
      -InboxDollars
      -Viggle
      -Ipsos I-Say
      -HarrisPoll
      -OpinionOutpost
      -EPoll
      -ProjectPayday
      -SponsoredTweets
      -Lyft
      -Uber
      -RelayRides
      -AdzInMotion
      -IWearYourShirt
      -ShutterStock
      -123RF
      -DreamsTime
      -EBates
      -About
      -CloudCrowd

      You can also earn points on some of these apps that you can turn in for cash or cash prizes.

      Finding freelance jobs in a field you are interested in can be a great option as well. For example:

      -Writing articles on HubPages or DemandStudios
      -Selling new items or old things you already have on Craigslist, Ebay, ThredUp or Etsy.
      -Baby sitting, running errands or watching pets for the elderly or your friends.
      -Work as a virtual call center agent or remote secretary on websites like LiveOps or Arise.
      -Rent out your home at AirBNB.
      -Teach online English classes or tutor on sites like ITalki, BrainMass, SylvanLearning, HomeworkTutoring, ITTTechnicalInstitute or GoFluent.
      -Create graphics or logos online on sites like 99Designs.
      -Test websites on a site called UserTesting.
      -If you have a good idea or invention places like GoFundMe or KickStarter are great options.
      -Write an Ebook, become a blogger, build an email list, build websites for small businesses, or be their social marketing consultant if you know how to navigate around social media.
      -Look for local testing groups in your area like FindFocusGroups.
      -Become a mystery shopper on sites like SecretShopper.
      -Transcribe spoken audio into text at SpeakWrite.
      -Do Bookkeeping and CPA work on a sites like BalanceYourBooks.
      -Give advice to people on sites like ClarityConsultants.
      -Evaluate search engine results on sites like LeapForce.
      -Do technical support on sites like Amazon.

      Hope this helps. There are many different options, its all about finding something you are good at and enjoy doing.
      That is a wonderful list you gave and I know many of those would work very well for me if only I had some time to be bored! Another thing you can do is teach lessons in something that is your hobby. In my case I am very good with ballroom dancing and I work for a local dance studio. It's mostly fun money but it is so rewarding because I'm around people instead of sitting in front of the computer.

      I'm sure many people here like me spend too much time in front of computer so developing a hobby where you can make some money that involves getting out rather than sitting in front of computer is so rewarding and also healthy.
      Signature
      It is okay to contact me! I have been developing software since 1999, creating many popular products like phpLD.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10170320].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author st0nec0ld
      Originally Posted by MissMAD View Post

      Hope this helps. There are many different options, its all about finding something you are good at and enjoy doing.
      Are these online money making sites available in any country or just in US only?
      Signature

      12BET | Live Casino Malaysia

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10170720].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Zodiax
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10211093].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeff Lenney
    While your bored what?
    Signature

    Too lazy to write something clever here, so check out my marketing blog and learn from a REAL Super Affiliate at JeffLenney.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10142960].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joshua301
    thanks guys but i already find a site and i already made 10 dollars in 1 hour
    Signature

    BE HAPPY WHLIE YOU CAN LIVE YOUR LIFE :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10143357].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author pietjeplukt
      Originally Posted by joshua301 View Post

      thanks guys but i already find a site and i already made 10 dollars in 1 hour
      and what site is that?
      care to share?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10170716].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author simonmks
    of advices you've had so many already, however I think best of all if you have money to invest is targeted traffic for a fee
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10144153].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Paul Guilfoyle
    Originally Posted by joshua301 View Post

    wheres the best place to make money while your bored
    At your job?
    Signature

    Easiest, fastest way I know, and working for countless others to create an online income.
    Click Here to Watch Free Video and start learning how to really profit from the internet

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10170269].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tom Dean
    I do online surveys for a break & a little extra cash. Sometimes they are interesting. surveysavvy.com is a good one they don't come around too often, but they pay well. I made $65 dollars today for doing one that was just under an hours time. Gettig on a panel pays even better. mysurvey.com is also pretty good. I get surveys a couple times a day, but the payouts are low. The math on theirs comes out to around $2.60 per hour. Lots of little surveys - around $100 a month from them. More if you use their mobile app.

    Tom
    Signature
    Rush PBN - PRO PBN SETUP - 10 PAGE SITE !!! Premium Theme
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10170628].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gupta78
    I spend my time for posting live ads on Craigslist / backpage and earn around 500$ per month. I am doing this practice for last 1 year almost. Its pretty tricky but once you are in and go with rules and regulations you are good to get handsome rewards of your free / board time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10176940].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author discrat
    Originally Posted by joshua301 View Post

    wheres the best place to make money while your bored like points etc thanks
    Sitting on my toilet and making money with Click to Surf



    Robert Andrew
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10177008].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Boris Qs
    The easiest and fun way which will take away the boredom and let you have fun is making review videos.Doing such videos and linking your affiliate link below will make you money.
    Signature
    Learning and Growing as an Affiliate Marketer with My Secrete Tube Mechanic Notes
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10177625].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Spree Ads
    Banned
    If i were you.

    Get some spare money --> Join a CPA network -> Make a landing page for the offer you want to promote or use it's offerwall or any content locking if you have a website --> invest your money on paid traffic --> your paid traffic goes to your website with content lock if you are using that ---> and just rinse and repeat if you have tons of websites or if you want this. Go to google trends |twitter or fb trends make a website for each trend make a good header for example if the news is about some celebrity died then make it like |Celebrity name | last dying words. then drive traffic to it and it will rank by itself in which organic traffic will come and profit.

    That's what i do and i'm lazy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10178238].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andre Slater
    Monopoly you can actually get rich with it... Hint get Park Place and Boardwalk sit and wait for someone to pay rent on those properties and bingo you will be swimming in the money (4 hotels on each)

    or

    Job

    or

    If your really bored how about invest your free time into building a business that provides value to people in exchange for money... Not always fun, but I found that having real money opens up fun...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10178258].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lisa Paule
    You made $10 in an hour? That sounds great, am also interested to know what site that is
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10178276].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alias2002
    There are lot's of ways of earning online. But I am not sure what do you mean by points? Can you describe this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10211144].message }}
  • Originally Posted by joshua301 View Post

    wheres the best place to make money while your bored like points etc thanks
    I think you are going into this with the wrong attitude. If you are going to trade time for dollars, you might as well do it so as to make the most possible. You only do that by building a real business. Instead earning a pathetically low amount for surveys etc. just spend time building a website targeted to building an asset online (with email list, etc.). Over the course of months all that free time could have just built a nice relatively passive income for you. Most of the things like surveys, points is going to be boring anyway, so you will be even more bored LMAO
    Signature

    Chris Baker
    The Profit Blueprint
    Your Game Plan for Financial Independence

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10211147].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mominue
    Hey Joshua, could you provide a value to what you said that you made 10$ in an hour?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10252952].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author manvel19
    Get paid unlimited residual income on coffee with world reknown leaders like Holton Buggs and Greg Norman,for more details..video link-
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zImLN9Ce5wQ
    and
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqTGxPJ6Qxk
    for sign up
    http://manvelade.myorganogold.com for details.
    you can check with respective authorities for its validity.
    see you at the top a millionaire!!!
    it's simple,it's easy,it's coffee!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10254661].message }}

Trending Topics