Just wanted to share with you some tips and motivation for any newbies or experienced marketers who want to add an addtional income stream.
I signed up at Fiverr 2 months ago and within 2 months I am a level 2 seller and have made over $1000 in sales from just 2 gigs listed there and most are repeat buyers paying an average of $25 per gig not $5.
I wanted to share with you why I like Fiverr and how any marketer can gain from there
- Easy to list your services there
- ITS FREE!
- Fiverr gives special extra promotion to new sellers to get you a boost
- Easy to upgrade orders to clients
- You can now send custom orders to clients for a value of up to $10,000 per order
- Fiverr gets you traffic so you don't have to worry about promoting gigs, SEO, etc
- Buyer Requests means you can see what clients are looking for
Some tips on getting more money
- Deliver quickly and provide quality services
- Upsell clients with gig extras
- Communicate quickly and respond to messages
- Be polite and give excellent customer service
- Be patient don't expect results first day
- Log in everyday and interact with buyers on the forum
Hope this helps any newbies out there who are looking for an income stream but don't know how or where to get started.