My past experience is in review blog but I only want to make 1 blog and focus on that so it grows faster, I dont want to make a bunch of blogs.
I want to work hard to grow it and then eventually hire ghost writers to help post more. Then I want to put affiliate products on it. Here's the ideas I had:
1. A t-shirt review blog. I can't design funny tees (yet) but I can sell others. I like funny Tshirts, they're so mega popular and most people are designing them but not really reviewing them. I could sign up with Snorg, Busted, amazon, cafe press, etc, review their tshirts on my site and grow it that way. Theres an endless amount of shirts to review. But I'll only make a few dollars per sale.
2. A review site on fashion accessories: With "Accessories" I will never run out of new products to write about and hire writers to write about bags, shoes, jewelry, watches, ties, everything. I could start out with womens or mens and then expand to do both. Sign up with a fashion network to help me grow traffic faster.
3. A blog about video games. Review new video games coming out and post videos with the new games. Huge competition to get noticed, but and endless supply of content to write about and traffic.
4. A blog about computer accessories. Reviews on laptop cases, cords, computer peripherals, how to's.
5. A blog about camping. There's so many things to talk about with camping and always new products to review. Can expand into other outdoor niches.
6. A finance blog about financial hardships, getting out of debt, bankruptcy. Sell offers for new credit cards, leads to refinance mortgages etc.
7. Forget all of that and become an SEO consultant or content marketer. I will always get paid and only work on other peoples sites, but the stress level will be high and I hate stress.
I can go to the local small businesses and offer SEO services for their websites to help get them traffic.
So those are the ideas in my head. I go around and around. Yesterday I went around in a circle and accomplished *Nothing* and it was heartbreaking that Im stuck.
Id love any thoughts. thanks