Best WSO's So Far??? 2015

30 replies
Hi Warriors,
What are some of the best WSO's you have had the pleasure of learning from so far in 2015?
#2015 #wso
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    I'm going to create a WSO where I pay other people $7.

    Imma Be Rich!






    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10223390].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CapnWillard
      Michael Donavan's World Class Marketing vol 1.
      I've gone back to it several times, loads of tips / how to's that I have used on various projects.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10223392].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author denhinn
        Originally Posted by CapnWillard View Post

        Michael Donavan's World Class Marketing vol 1.
        I've gone back to it several times, loads of tips / how to's that I have used on various projects.
        I haven't had a chance to go through his course but ill be sure to do it, I was introduced to Saul Maraney by a close warrior friend and i pretty much like all his WSO's but my favorite has to be CPA Income Crusher
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10223406].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author denhinn
      Originally Posted by yukon View Post

      I'm going to create a WSO where I pay other people $7.

      Imma Be Rich!






      The Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be - YouTube
      The only thing that i got out of this comment is the fact that i had not yet seen that video, and after seeing it i realized that the video is just as stupid as you and your comment.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10223410].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author joseph7384
        Originally Posted by denhinn View Post

        The only thing that i got out of this comment is the fact that i had not yet seen that video, and after seeing it i realized that the video is just as stupid as you and your comment.
        You've been a member since 2009 asking a question like that and you're calling him stupid.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10223463].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Steve B
          Don't ya just wish we could have some serious discussions about Internet marketing here? Aren't there enough other places online where you can be entertained?

          Steve
          Signature

          Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
          SteveBrowneDirect

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10223474].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author essmeier
            Don't ya just wish we could have some serious discussions about Internet marketing here? Aren't there enough other places online where you can be entertained?

            This has become a forum where lots of people ask questions, but no one with the answers is here anymore.

            Charlie
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10226106].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Steve B
              Originally Posted by essmeier View Post

              This has become a forum where lots of people ask questions, but no one with the answers is here anymore.

              Yes, some good long time members have left; yet, I have learned to use the WF search function to find their answers to specific questions that I have nearly every week in my businesses. I also know which current members I can trust, because of their experience, to give honest opinions in today's threads.

              I'm sorry that you haven't figured out how to find value here. I guess there is nothing more to say.

              Steve
              Signature

              Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
              SteveBrowneDirect

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10226147].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
              Banned
              Originally Posted by essmeier View Post

              This has become a forum where lots of people ask questions, but no one with the answers is here anymore.
              That's because many of the questions are idiotic in nature, if not - they're worded so poorly that you can't decipher them and when people give answers around here - they get blasted for their troubles. I'm referring to answers that are not as idiotic as the questions and actually have merit.

              How many times are we supposed to answer, "Which is better - Aweber or GetResponse?" As if there is a correct answer. Ridiculous.

              Cheers. - Frank
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10226173].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author denhinn
          Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post

          You've been a member since 2009 asking a question like that and you're calling him stupid.
          To answer your question for you sarcastic answer, i met some really good friends on WF a while back that showed me a couple tricks, and unlike you instead of wasting my time on WF trying to rack up a couple thousand thanks, i ventured out practiced and implemented what i was taught and surprisingly made a couple thousand dollars and counting.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10223666].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author joseph7384
            Originally Posted by denhinn View Post

            To answer your question for you sarcastic answer, i met some really good friends on WF a while back that showed me a couple tricks, and unlike you instead of wasting my time on WF trying to rack up a couple thousand thanks, i ventured out practiced and implemented what i was taught and surprisingly made a couple thousand dollars and counting.
            First of all, I can give two squats about the number of thanks I have, They have no value to me other than being a gesture.

            The reason I answered the way I did is that if you were to participate in forum discussions you would find that you'll get more value in using the search function then most of the bogus money making WSO'S can ever give you.

            Great wso's are a thing of the past, today it's mostly newbies who have never made a dime peddling some crap that they learned from another wso.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10223677].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Mark Singletary
            Originally Posted by denhinn View Post

            To answer your question for you sarcastic answer, i met some really good friends on WF a while back that showed me a couple tricks, and unlike you instead of wasting my time on WF trying to rack up a couple thousand thanks, i ventured out practiced and implemented what i was taught and surprisingly made a couple thousand dollars and counting.
            Mind sharing more details? Fair is fair, right?

            To answer your question, I haven't really seen anything I need or want that's been published lately.

            Mark

            Edit: You asked a very similar question less than 6 months ago. http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...e-without.html

            Success does NOT come from a product or plugin or ebook. Some people don't believe that though and so they are on an eternal treasure hunt for that magical product or ebook or program. Almost every time, they fail in two ways - they don't find the magic and they lose what they could've gained by getting started today with sound marketing and business principles and running this thing like a business.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10224012].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author @tjr
        Originally Posted by denhinn View Post

        The only thing that i got out of this comment is the fact that i had not yet seen that video, and after seeing it i realized that the video is just as stupid as you and your comment.
        I read a good book on sarcasm this year.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10223564].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author yukon
        Banned
        Originally Posted by denhinn View Post

        The only thing that i got out of this comment is the fact that i had not yet seen that video, and after seeing it i realized that the video is just as stupid as you and your comment.
        The funny part is Will i Am made more money in those 4 minutes of the video than all the WSOs combined.
        Signature
        Hi
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10223601].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maddyy
    PPV rocker .. I can't wait for V4 to come out !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10223489].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author agmccall
    the one about selling stuff online. Yeah, that is the best.

    al
    Signature
    The Flu? Not worthy of a mention here???
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10223559].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Cali16
      Originally Posted by agmccall View Post

      the one about selling stuff online. Yeah, that is the best.

      al
      That one takes waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too much work.

      I like the one about making millions while you sit on a beach drinking Mai Tais.
      Signature
      If you don't face your fears, the only thing you'll ever see is what's in your comfort zone. ~Anne McClain, astronaut
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10223573].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author denhinn
    This is the main reason i never come back to warrior forum i remember a time when there used to be real IMer's with real ideals and answers, not a bunch of wanna be comedians and their friends on an Internet Market forum. What are ya'll going to do, 'jump me on an IM forum?'
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10223652].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author fantrom
      Originally Posted by denhinn View Post

      This is the main reason i never come back to warrior forum i remember a time when there used to be real IMer's with real ideals and answers, not a bunch of wanna be comedians and their friends on an Internet Market forum. What are ya'll going to do, 'jump me on an IM forum?'
      Don't go getting your feelings hurt now, remember...

      There's no crying in baseball or the IM forum.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10223661].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author denhinn
        Originally Posted by fantrom View Post

        Don't go getting your feeling hurt now, remember...

        There's no crying in baseball or the IM forum.
        I once read "Don't answer a fool according to his foolishness, or you will be just like him." I guess am done engaging in pointless conversations.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10223672].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author fantrom
          Originally Posted by denhinn View Post

          I once read "Don't answer a fool according to his foolishness, or you will be just like him." I guess am done engaging in pointless conversations.
          I like the original version myself:

          "Don't Suffer Fools Gladly"
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10224008].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author brutecky
      Originally Posted by denhinn View Post

      This is the main reason i never come back to warrior forum i remember a time when there used to be real IMer's with real ideals and answers, not a bunch of wanna be comedians and their friends on an Internet Market forum. What are ya'll going to do, 'jump me on an IM forum?'
      This is the reason most people serous in IM have left. I just popped back after like a year .. and now I remember why I stopped coming here in the first place.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10225157].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kay King
        I think we hit the pinnacle - or the bottom - yesterday with a WSO about how to make money with WSOs.

        The "offer" is by someone with a brand new acct - no post history and NO HISTORY of running a WSO, either.

        Already has a good review in the thread....jump on it!
        Signature
        Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.

        I wish offended people would react like fainting goats and quietly tip over.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10225902].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author agmccall
          It is like asking "What is the best book on amazon so far???2015"

          Vague and unhelpful

          al
          Signature
          The Flu? Not worthy of a mention here???
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10226078].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JosephC
      Originally Posted by denhinn View Post

      This is the main reason i never come back to warrior forum i remember a time when there used to be real IMer's with real ideals and answers, not a bunch of wanna be comedians and their friends on an Internet Market forum. What are ya'll going to do, 'jump me on an IM forum?'
      I remember a time when there were real marketers here too...

      Then crappy threads with like yours drove them away.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10226179].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
      Banned
      Originally Posted by denhinn View Post

      This is the main reason i never come back to warrior forum
      And, yet - here you are!

      Cheers. - Frank
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10226186].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author newxxx
    I don't know about 2015, but tonight I purchased a WSO that was posted in March of 2013

    it's by Paul Hooper-Kelly

    titled ""If you can sell, you're set for ever", says Frank Kern. Discover How YOU TOO CAN BE SET FOR EVER.."

    very informative ... under $10 (based on 2013 dollars)

    so, not all great WSOs came out in 2015, there are lots of great older ones as well

    .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10223676].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CapnWillard
    I still learn a thing or two from WSOs but then I've only been at this for > 24mos. (Just a web dev and unremarkable Adsense guy before that). They're not for everyone, and few are in the Rosetta stone category, but - to your point in your response to me, denhinn, I've also met some good, (and knowledgeable) peeps along the way.

    Michael Donavan is one of them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10224971].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Trevor Carr
    Originally Posted by denhinn View Post

    Hi Warriors,
    What are some of the best WSO's you have had the pleasure of learning from so far in 2015?
    Hi denhinn

    I think it's a shame when I see fellow internet marketers trying to score points off the back of a simple question.

    I imagine you were interested to see if there were some golden nuggets that warriors could recommend, so you could try them yourself?

    Seems fair enough to me

    Personally, I have invested mainly in products on JVZoo this year, so I'm afraid I'm not exactly qualified to answer.

    However, if you can pick through some of the more positively reviewed WSO's, you could contact some of the reviewers and ask them how they feel about the product now. e.g six months on etc.

    Or perhaps some of the warriors on here will come up with some genuine recommendations.

    I wish you all the very best with your internet marketing career.

    Trevor
    Signature
    Download My FREE Blueprint! How The Laptop Millionaire Started from Scratch and Went from 0 to $5k in Just 30 Days! Instant Access: www.thelaptopmillionaire.net/5k-in-30-days
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10226095].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lurk
    OP im not sure what business you are into but just my opinion, most wso's are going to be worthless. You can just buy them all and might find a nugget or two, but, over all, the same stuff that worked years ago still work. knowing how to sell and market, ex. who is your target and how do you reach them with your product or service. Actually in plain english, just find out where your buyers are and be ready to wheel them in..

    That is it and always will be it. Business is simple just not easy. Thats where practice execution comes in.

    Practice makes perfect. If you want offline clients talk to everyone and not only practice your pitch, communication, but, practice how to respond out of thin air. It is like talking to women, the more you speak to the better you get.

    Just my opinion. disclaimer; I too ask questions still, so, take what I say for grains of salt.
    Signature

    DONT USE TIME CARELESSLY FOR IT CANNOT BE RETRIEVED. -LURK

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10226115].message }}

Trending Topics