Please help me to plan my next steps in MMO

42 replies
Hey guys!

Currently I'm having a tough time when it comes to making money online.

I earned more than $300k in the past 2 years from SEO / Affiliate Marketing now and currently my earnings are decreasing like sh** and I need new fast growing projects.

The biggest problem I had was that I felt satisfied. Satisfied because money was just rushing directly into my bank account without doing nothing (lifetime commissions). So I became very lazy, traveled the world and started projects which I never launched and stuff like that. I wasted a lot of time. And money.

I know that this isn't very cool - and I think this is the best way to learn now. Because as said, earnings are decreasing and I need to make fresh money online now, otherwise I need to find me a job outside the internet.

I'm confident (somehow ) that I will be successful someday within the next months but currently it's tooooo much information about everything because I read a lot of WSOs and IM Courses in the past 1-2 months. It's just overwhelming and my brain is already fried.

I currently tend to create my own products combined with a great sales funnel and so on - but do you know the feeling that you don't know where to start because your head is full of information and you don't think that THIS idea is the best to create?

So.. yes, right now I'm torn. I don't know if I should invest my "currently very high valued time" (cause time is money right now and time is running like nothing) into:
  • affiliate marketing (ppc) (I never had success with it, but maybe with trying, or maybe I will find a great mentor here?)
  • or into creating a product/membership site with sales funnel + email list.
I'm writing all this because I need your opinion.
The opinion from successful moneymakers or people with a clear view.
I hope you guys can help me what to do now in this time in which I feel very lost somehow.


P.S.: Im not from the US like probably most of you. So I would really appreciate it to get to know some cool guys from wherever (even outside US, haha) you come from. Maybe there will be some great JVs in near future or we could share information about what moneymaking is right now. So if you're interested , please send me your skype-name via PM. Would love to get to know you guys!



Thanks a lot for your time reading this.
#mmo #plan #steps
  • Profile picture of the author securcam
    Surely the way you earned the $300k is adaptable to other products/niche's ? Seems to me most people on here aspire to earn a few hundred $$ a month......you have already had spectacular results, where has it all gone wrong ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10230515].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author smith1337
      Originally Posted by securcam View Post

      Surely the way you earned the $300k is adaptable to other products/niche's ? Seems to me most people on here aspire to earn a few hundred $$ a month......you have already had spectacular results, where has it all gone wrong ?
      Hey thank you for your fast reply

      I don't think that this is adaptable to other niches. I just found a niche with less competition and focused on SEO then. Right now it's one of the wildest and most promoted niches in my country - the competition got really, really crazy (of course I'm still trying to get on top again).

      It went wrong after I got negative seo activities from my competition.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10230531].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kk075
    I'm really not sure what you expect for people to tell you here since we have no idea about-

    1) What kind of funnels you used to make $300k
    2) How much you really know about SEO
    3) Your ability to create and sell a product

    So anything that I tell you is going to be a guess, and guesses aren't going to help you figure things out. You did say yourself, however, that you earned that money for doing nothing....so the only answer that matters is to start doing SOMETHING. If you can create a funnel in one niche then you should be able to do it elsewhere, even if it takes a lot more work to make it succeed.

    I will say one thing, however.....if you lost your profits due to competitor's negative SEO against you, then that can easily be reversed if you take immediate action. That's getting back to the last point though; we don't know if you have the skills to take that action.
    Signature

    Learn to sell like a pro through Web Synergy's marketing blog.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10230542].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bigpanda
    Let me be frank...I am having trouble taking your post seriously. You make 150k per year by creating your own products and using sales funnels with what I image to be a very targeted traffic source.

    To me it sounds like your either talking crap trying to sound larger than life to make friends on here, to do JV's with. Or you truly just became to lazy to work.

    If you made 300k selling your own products then you have a solid understanding of what works, and what does not work. What people will pay for and what people won't pay for.

    You did not really say what is going wrong, with your current business model outside of you neglecting to work. Is there a reason you can not do the same sales funnel and improve your commissions?

    Please share more details, there is no way for anyone to really give you any viable advice with the current lack of information available.

    -BigPanda
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10230554].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DubDubDubDot
    Someone that made $300,000 in two years does not make a thread like this. OP sounds like a newbie.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10230561].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Just2motivated
      Ok honestly I'm a newbie and I read that and I felt the same way..😆😂.I'm loving the warrior forum yall keep it like str8 up to the facts lol that's why he didn't respond lol yall called him out

      But like I said I'm a newbie and I just got started no sales as of yet but I bought 100 click solo ad got 60 subscribers no sales about 48% conversion rate I think I'm about to do another round because I tweaked my funnel a bit but I want some advice 1st before I spend more money I need to make money here...after reading the above guy obvious fake post I felt comfortable enough to reach out for help any help thank you😔
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10230593].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
        The biggest problem I had was that I felt satisfied. Satisfied because money was just rushing directly into my bank account without doing nothing (lifetime commissions)
        This is what is throwing me off. How do you get lifetime commissions and going broke at the same time?

        Also, 300k is nothing to cough at. Heck, some would be happy with anything over 40k or 60k. Are you talking american money or something else?

        Exchange rate issue perhaps?

        I currently tend to create my own products combined with a great sales funnel and so on - but do you know the feeling that you don't know where to start because your head is full of information and you don't think that THIS idea is the best to create?

        So.. yes, right now I'm torn. I don't know if I should invest my "currently very high valued time" (cause time is money right now and time is running like nothing) into:

        affiliate marketing (ppc) (I never had success with it, but maybe with trying, or maybe I will find a great mentor here?)
        or into creating a product/membership site with sales funnel + email list.
        This is a mess too. If you already create your own products with great sales funnels and so on but you are asking us if you should create a product/membership site with sales funnel and email list.......

        Things that are making us go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

        Wondering why you wouldn't just go for some paid advertising with those lifetime commissions and f the SEO issues. Or hire SEO specialist to fix your stuff to get back on top.

        Unless you just blew 300k in like a week or something on some frivilous new toy. In that case just sell what ever it is that you just bought.
        Signature

        "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10230670].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author discrat
          Sounds like you should start off with Affiliate Marketing. Thats where most of us start and many of us actually end with.

          You had success with Aff. Marketing with SEO products ??


          - Robert Andrew
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10230739].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
          Banned
          Originally Posted by Jill Carpenter View Post

          Also, 300k is nothing to cough at.
          Especially if the OP is not in the US. That's a billion dollars in some countries. lol

          Cheers. - Frank
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10237372].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author SMworkcafe
            Originally Posted by BigFrank View Post

            Especially if the OP is not in the US. That's a billion dollars in some countries. lol

            Cheers. - Frank
            Not billion dollars but few millions in my case.


            To OP, I want to give you a benefit of doubt and suggest you one thing:

            Start doing it all over again. Do exactly whatever you were doing before.

            It was and still working - right?

            You say your income is decreasing and you are not happy. Well, use it while it lasts. I, sometimes, do not reach my average monthly earnings but that doesn't stop me nor it makes me 'lazy'.

            Scale your business up. PPC works wonders for my business, but it needs investment. Even if you have little, you can still use it. I am not a U.S. national myself and the currency exchange rates eat most of my hard earned money but still, sometimes (accordingly to the monthly income) I earn more than my siblings who are living in U.S. .

            I don't make $300,000 annually, but I am very close in making it probably because I have different sources of income (websites, freelance projects, 3 local clients, offline students). Why aren't you using the opportunities present online/offline?

            I agree with most of the contributors out here that you already know the path. We can't help you to become active again. It's your decision to utilize how much time and energy you want to invest in your business.
            Signature

            Cheers!

            - Sana.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10237451].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joelraitt
    Def sounds like someone trying to sound big but really knows nothing...
    Signature

    Work smart, work hard, never give up. Learn with me here: http://www.joelraitt.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10230820].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BloggingDiaries
    Is this real life?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10230842].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smith1337
    Hey guys,

    ok I've to make things clear

    @kk075
    1) What kind of funnels you used to make $300k
    I didn't use any funnels here. I just created a seo optimized website for a affiliate product/service and it worked after 1 year like nothing (place 1 for about one year). I don't know if this is called a "sales funnel" too.
    2) How much you really know about SEO
    In my opinion I know enough to get started again - but my problem is the time, I need to earn money right now, or in about 1-2 months, to be able to pay my fixed costs. That's my real problem right now (and I know that it's my fault. I know).
    3) Your ability to create and sell a product
    Yes I sold even digital products but this was different time. It was 2009 and it worked great. But SEO turned out to make me more and easier money. So I'm kind of new in the digital product production industry. Since 2009 there changed SO MUCH in advertising and that's why I'm overwhelmed.

    @Jill Carpenter & @Bigpanda
    First: I didn't make the money out of products. I made it from lifetime commissions with a affiliate product and SEO. And my site is not in the serps anymore and so no more customers and the affiliate network decreased my share because Im not bringing new customers right now and in the past months. (Im working on it since yesterday (lol) to get higher again but I definitely need one or two new income streams to get in this situation again) - I don't care to earn less money, my problem are only fixed costs.
    And: no Im not talking crap. And yes: would be cool to find some cool guys who do similar things to share information about new stuff.

    @Just2motivated
    That's why I posted it. I thought there might be people here who are in a similar situation.
    And no: I'm responding right now (time difference).

    @discrat
    Hey Robert, thank you for the first "real" and clear reply on my post.
    Yes, I had success with seo combined with one affiliate product. But seo is "long term" and it takes time to get new rankings in high competitive niches where it's possible to earn good. That's why I need new streams which are able to bring in some money more fast like seo.

    @DubDubDubDot @joelraitt @BloggingDiaries
    lol.

    --

    All in all I can say that it even helps me to talk with you guys about it. Thank you already.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10231364].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sogeshirts
    Well since SEO is where you made your money, I'd consider what Robert is saying. Build a targeted SEO Email Marketing list, and sell SEO related affiliate products. Plenty of those everywhere.

    I saw you struggle with PPC. Pretty sure you could buy SEO related Solo ads. I just did a quick search on this site I use and found some lists you could mail to. Feel free to Pm me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10231796].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Edwin Torres
    Lol if you earned $300k keep doing what you did to make that money. Scale it up. Find a new niche and apply it in that. Good luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10232008].message }}
  • Thats not bad at all. In the last 7 months I've earned over $380,000 and the niche thats MEGA for this is your own products / services.

    Whatever you have been doing so far, why not scale it up? SEO is HUGE if you know what you are doing. You can capitalize off what you already know. Definitely time for you to scale up man.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10232047].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author The Niche Man
      He, He ... actually if you made $300,000 in the last 2 years you could probably give most of us some advice?

      And if you lost it all you could give us advice on "What Not To Do"!
      Signature
      Download "Free 80 Page E-Book"
      "201 Ways To Live Better On Less Money".
      "Because The Easiest Way To Make Money is ... ... By Saving Some First!"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10232061].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author discrat
        Originally Posted by The Niche Man View Post

        He, He ... actually if you made $300,000 in the last 2 years you could probably give most of us some advice?

        And if you lost it all you could give us advice on "What Not To Do"!
        I smell the early Genesis of a top selling E book
        And Im totally serious
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10232937].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author C G
        Originally Posted by The Niche Man View Post

        He, He ... actually if you made $300,000 in the last 2 years you could probably give most of us some advice?

        And if you lost it all you could give us advice on "What Not To Do"!
        Agree. You already know how to make money. You have done it in the past. Just repeat what worked and get rid of what did not.

        Cheers,

        C.G.
        Signature
        -------------------------------------------------------------
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10233720].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author smith1337
          Thank you, C.G. yes I'm working on it.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10234177].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BloggingDiaries
    $300,000,00 is a lot of money to earn from whatever you do online therefore it's hard to believe the story you're telling given the questions you're asking.

    To put into prospective, in order to earn $300,000.00 in period of 2 years, like you claim you did, you'll have to earn at least $410 daily (on average). Personally I find it hard to believe you did it, not that it's not possible but you seems to know nothing at all about how to do so.

    Even though things did really change from 2009, by earning $300k you will at least know where to look for answers and advice, and it's surly not by asking general questions and starting a thread.

    Instead of claiming to make $300k to gain reputation or whatever you're trying to do, you can just ask questions like any other member and get better response if you're honest, that's what forums are all about, but if you do try to cheat your way in for getting advice, I'd leave mine somewhere else.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10232906].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author storejvz
    I like you, but I'm new in the MMO, I am doing affiliate marketing, but have not obtained any pieces, your 300k is my dream that, if there are any plans or share for me with, thank you very much and wish you success
    Signature

    visit website product review

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10232943].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smith1337
    Hello guys!

    Thank you for all your nice replies!

    I understand if some of you think that I just want to gain reputation or something, like BloggingDiaries said. That's not true. I rather thought that 300k in two years are not that much for some of you guys here.

    @sogeshirts
    Thank you for this great and simple idea. I will add you on skype for sure. Thanks!

    @professorrosado
    That's so true. Right now I'm still dependent from Google & Co. I will create e-mail lists in every niche I come in the future. Thank you professor.

    @Edwin Torres
    Thank you Edwin, I will give my best.

    @Dasilva Marketing
    Yes, I have to do these steps now. You guys really motivate me. Thanks a ton.

    @The Niche Man
    Of course I can tell you what I did.
    What to do not: Getting lazy like me until the income decreases and you stand in the middle of nowhere and don't know how to act. When you earn money, don't stop and become lazy like I did. Always stay hungry - I didn't. I was fine with the money I earned and didn't want to earn millions of dollars. But this was only one income stream and thats really dangerous for sure.
    And what else NOT do to: Save some money. I didn't. I lived my live like I wanted and bought things I didn't need.

    @BloggingDiaries
    I don't really care that you think that I could lie. For what? Do you have such thoughts in your mind that one could lie about his past income? I don't really know what your problem is. But thank you for being skeptical.
    And yes: the average of $410 a day is correct. You must be a mathematician

    @discrat
    Haha, great idea discrat! You're cool Thanks, this is definitely something I could add as a chapter in a digital product when it comes to make money online.

    @storejvz
    Of course, please send me your skype id. I will add you and will have a chat

    ---

    Thanks to all of you again! And thank you for the people who send me PMs.

    I really appreciate that you guys take the time to talk with me about my situation (you're the ones who are in the same business) and help me out. Even posts like from BloggingDiaries help somehow in a positive way
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10233471].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kk075
      Originally Posted by smith1337 View Post

      @The Niche Man
      Of course I can tell you what I did.
      What to do not: Getting lazy like me until the income decreases and you stand in the middle of nowhere and don't know how to act. When you earn money, don't stop and become lazy like I did. Always stay hungry - I didn't. I was fine with the money I earned and didn't want to earn millions of dollars. But this was only one income stream and thats really dangerous for sure.
      And what else NOT do to: Save some money. I didn't. I lived my live like I wanted and bought things I didn't need.
      I always try to give the benefit of the doubt to everyone, but with an answer like that...it's not looking good.

      Several have asked EXACTLY how you made $300k in two years online, but you keep dancing around the answer. Saying, "Work hard and save some money" definitely doesn't qualify as an online marketing strategy, so I think I have to call BS on this one. He did not earn $300k in the past two years and probably not in his entire lifetime either.
      Signature

      Learn to sell like a pro through Web Synergy's marketing blog.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10234846].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author smith1337
        Originally Posted by kk075 View Post

        I always try to give the benefit of the doubt to everyone, but with an answer like that...it's not looking good.

        Several have asked EXACTLY how you made $300k in two years online, but you keep dancing around the answer. Saying, "Work hard and save some money" definitely doesn't qualify as an online marketing strategy, so I think I have to call BS on this one. He did not earn $300k in the past two years and probably not in his entire lifetime either.
        lol kk075. Forget the 300k, take 2k monthly instead. I don't really care what you think I earned. And my intention wasnt to talk about 300k. I didnt know that 300k might be such a magic in a forum like this.

        @safrasolutions
        Thanks a lot I really think about this idea
        Appreciated guys!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10235387].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author safrasolutions
    Wow, lots of jaded doubters in this thread. What's wrong with believing what he has to say? Can't even take the guy at his word that he did what he said he did?

    I'd suggest a book detailing how it all went wrong so others can learn from you. Think Wolf of Wall Street, or in this case, Wolf of Warrior Forum. Create it as product, lots of pictures and be try to keep it light.
    Signature

    Fiverr Profits X is a value packed WSO designed to take even a new Internet marketer and teach them how to use Fiverr to generate an income that will give you more freedom. You can visit my site at fiverrprofitsx.com.

    You can also visit my personal blog at terence-stamp.com.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10234867].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dustinthigpen
    Hi smith1337,

    I honestly don't know if you're legit or not, but either way I'll throw my 2 cents in here. Hopefully I can help you either way...

    Did you build a list during your massive success years? Do you still talk to that list? Like on a regular basis? (weekly at least?) I sure hope so.

    You've probably heard this before, but the money really is in the list. If you're building a list who TRULY know, like and trust you, they will pretty much buy whatever you recommend (within reason, related to your niche of course).


    If you do have a list, I recommend you start emailing them on a daily basis or at least 2-3 times a week. Give them free help/training/advice related to your niche. Tell them your story of massive success, show them some proof, and even share some of your struggles. If you have a list you haven't spoke to in ages, pour your heart into them and give them all you can,
    make it hard for them NOT to love you!


    Be sure to build up a high level of trust and respect before you attempt to pitch them anything though.

    The rules are the same for a new list or an old (ignored) one. But the older they are, the more you'll need to warm them up with tons of valuable content before you attempt to sell them.

    Obviously you want a fresh lead flow too to back-fill any unsubscribes.

    A list of loyal subscribers will always be there for you, no matter what changes happen in your SEO traffic flow. They like you as a person/brand, not necessarily for the product/business you're selling. Make sense?


    Hope that helps buddy.
    Signature

    Did I help you?
    Get even more help in my free Facebook coaching group!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/successwithdustin/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10235422].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author smith1337
      Originally Posted by dustinthigpen View Post

      Hi smith1337,

      I honestly don't know if you're legit or not, but either way I'll throw my 2 cents in here. Hopefully I can help you either way...

      Did you build a list during your massive success years? Do you still talk to that list? Like on a regular basis? (weekly at least?) I sure hope so.

      You've probably heard this before, but the money really is in the list. If you're building a list who TRULY know, like and trust you, they will pretty much buy whatever you recommend (within reason, related to your niche of course).


      If you do have a list, I recommend you start emailing them on a daily basis or at least 2-3 times a week. Give them free help/training/advice related to your niche. Tell them your story of massive success, show them some proof, and even share some of your struggles. If you have a list you haven't spoke to in ages, pour your heart into them and give them all you can,
      make it hard for them NOT to love you!


      Be sure to build up a high level of trust and respect before you attempt to pitch them anything though.

      The rules are the same for a new list or an old (ignored) one. But the older they are, the more you'll need to warm them up with tons of valuable content before you attempt to sell them.

      Obviously you want a fresh lead flow too to back-fill any unsubscribes.

      A list of loyal subscribers will always be there for you, no matter what changes happen in your SEO traffic flow. They like you as a person/brand, not necessarily for the product/business you're selling. Make sense?


      Hope that helps buddy.
      Dustin, thank you for your great reply.
      No that's my problem. I don't have a list in the niche in which I was successful over the past years. But I have a very old list (double opt in) from around 2010 who were interested in making money online (around 1500, not that big).
      Unfortunately, I'm not sending anything to them. They just signed up because they are/were waiting since 2010 that I launch my digital product in MMO. I guess this list might be "dead". But I should try to send E-Mails to them. This is a real good idea.
      I didn't launched that product because SEO was more attractive to me.

      Thank you Dustin! Your post is real value to me. Because my main problem is to get started again and organize my skills with the information I got in the past few weeks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10235499].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dustinthigpen
        Originally Posted by smith1337 View Post


        Thank you Dustin! Your post is real value to me. Because my main problem is to get started again and organize my skills with the information I got in the past few weeks.
        You're welcome buddy. Glad I could help.
        Signature

        Did I help you?
        Get even more help in my free Facebook coaching group!
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/successwithdustin/

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10237168].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
          Banned
          You made $300K and now you are seeking the opinions of others, 99% of whom have never made a dime in IM?

          Hopefully, you'll pardon my skepticism. lol

          Cheers. - Frank
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10237367].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author smith1337
            Originally Posted by BigFrank View Post

            You made $300K and now you are seeking the opinions of others, 99% of whom have never made a dime in IM?

            Hopefully, you'll pardon my skepticism. lol

            Cheers. - Frank
            Hey Frank,

            thank you for your reply.

            Yes. I was looking for a clear view. Nothing else. And as already said: it doesn't matter if it was 300k or only 2k. I just needed some advices where to start from now because I had too much information in my head.

            300k is in my country a little bit less than $300k

            @dustin
            Yes, you did help me.

            Regards from europe
            smith1337
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10237441].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
              Banned
              Originally Posted by smith1337 View Post

              Hey Frank, thank you for your reply.

              Yes. I was looking for a clear view. Nothing else. And as already said: it doesn't matter if it was 300k or only 2k.
              Very little chance of attaining that, here. Don't be surprised when your PM box fills up with messages from folks begging you to explain to them, step by step, how you achieved your success. lol

              Cheers. - Frank
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10237448].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author smith1337
                Originally Posted by BigFrank View Post

                Very little chance of attaining that, here. Don't be surprised when your PM box fills up with messages from folks begging you to explain to them, step by step, how you achieved your success. lol

                Cheers. - Frank
                No it's the other way round. They're offering me services or referral links to products. lol

                Originally Posted by SMworkcafe View Post

                Not billion dollars but few millions in my case.


                To OP, I want to give you a benefit of doubt and suggest you one thing:

                Start doing it all over again. Do exactly whatever you were doing before.

                It was and still working - right?

                You say your income is decreasing and you are not happy. Well, use it while it lasts. I, sometimes, do not reach my average monthly earnings but that doesn't stop me nor it makes me 'lazy'.

                Scale your business up. PPC works wonders for my business, but it needs investment. Even if you have little, you can still use it. I am not a U.S. national myself and the currency exchange rates eat most of my hard earned money but still, sometimes (accordingly to the monthly income) I earn more than my siblings who are living in U.S. .

                I don't make $300,000 annually, but I am very close in making it probably because I have different sources of income (websites, freelance projects, 3 local clients, offline students). Why aren't you using the opportunities present online/offline?

                I agree with most of the contributors out here that you already know the path. We can't help you to become active again. It's your decision to utilize how much time and energy you want to invest in your business.
                That was a nice reply from you. I'm already working tons of time a day again. Thank you for this fresh motivation SMworkcafe!!
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10237488].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
                  Banned
                  Originally Posted by smith1337 View Post

                  No it's the other way round. They're offering me services or referral links to products. lol
                  lol Too funny for words - if it weren't so incredibly sad. Folks here are shameless.

                  Cheers. - Frank
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10237494].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author smith1337
                    Originally Posted by BigFrank View Post

                    lol Too funny for words - if it weren't so incredibly sad. Folks here are shameless.

                    Cheers. - Frank
                    you put it in a nutshell.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10237499].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author The Cypher
    If you'd like an legit answer and legit advice... Read on...

    If you don't just skip this over, because I'm going to hurt.

    Get off your high horse and get back to grinding. You've admitted what the problem is. You got lazy. Your process didn't break or die or XYZ. You stopped caring and let it slide off.

    Sell some of your most likely over the top 'fixed costs' and grind. Study SEO again, since that worked so well for you. Start working 10 hours a day again.

    From what you said, you built something and it made you a lot of money. Great. Do it again. You're coming here like a broken puppy asking for magic bullets and beans because you screwed up.

    Get off your high horse, cut costs and get back to the grind. If your market is there still get back to it. Don't come here asking about quick fixes... They don't exist. Pay the Piper and grind.

    Sell your fixed costs and tell your family you screwed up and then grind. Grind. GRIND!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10237617].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author smith1337
      Originally Posted by The Cypher View Post

      If you'd like an legit answer and legit advice... Read on...

      If you don't just skip this over, because I'm going to hurt.

      Get off your high horse and get back to grinding. You've admitted what the problem is. You got lazy. Your process didn't break or die or XYZ. You stopped caring and let it slide off.

      Sell some of your most likely over the top 'fixed costs' and grind. Study SEO again, since that worked so well for you. Start working 10 hours a day again.

      From what you said, you built something and it made you a lot of money. Great. Do it again. You're coming here like a broken puppy asking for magic bullets and beans because you screwed up.

      Get off your high horse, cut costs and get back to the grind. If your market is there still get back to it. Don't come here asking about quick fixes... They don't exist. Pay the Piper and grind.

      Sell your fixed costs and tell your family you screwed up and then grind. Grind. GRIND!
      Hey Cypher,

      yes you're right. Thank you for your time

      Edit/Add:
      I'm already working more than 10 hours a day.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10237621].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author The Cypher
    It sucks but you'll get there. Don't try to fix whats not broken. Don't get distracted by quick fixes. Go back to the gridiron and grind.

    Good luck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10237623].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    Can't even take the guy at his word that he did what he said he did?
    You have a lot to learn about WF.

    I made six million before breakfast this morning. I can't tell you how I did it but I want to ask how I can make $50 so I can pay the light bill.

    I assume everything I read on here is bullshit until I determine otherwise through independent research, experience or common sense.
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10237651].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author smith1337
      Originally Posted by Brent Stangel View Post

      You have a lot to learn about WF.

      I made six million before breakfast this morning. I can't tell you how I did it but I want to ask how I can make $50 so I can pay the light bill.

      I assume everything I read on here is bullshit until I determine otherwise through independent research, experience or common sense.
      Hey Brent
      thank you for your gibberish. I really appreciate your nonsense. You must be very successful with helping people out. People around you must be very proud to have a friend like you. Cheers.

      Sometimes it feels like that people can't accept that someone with < 2324 posts on WF earned some money in the internet. The biggest problem at all is: it doesn't matter that I earned $300k at all. I was asking how to proceed in my future steps (because things were overwhelming) and not how to live with the fact that I earned it and how to make you believe it.
      As already said: you can think 2k/month instead of $300k. It doesn't matter. The question will be the same.

      Some people must have a psychological problem and cannot believe that there are people on this planet who really earns/earned money outside the WF without wasting time at the WF. But yes, I really learned from this thread a lot. So many envier who don't talk about the main problem of the thread but about anything else with speculation if the mentioned $300k might be real or not. Poor and funny at the same time.

      @The Cypher
      Thanks Cypher. You're right and put it in a nutshell as well, I'm already working on it.
      Good luck to you, too.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10237699].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author professorrosado
        It's just that most people think that in order to make a lot of money, you have to be a genius and that is not true at all.

        In many cases, which can be cited, people simply were at the right place, at the right time and did the right thing - simple. And many don't even know what they did! They just followed their gut.

        Can they do it again? NOOOO! That's why when the depression came, most threw themselves out the window!

        They think that a Guru is going to solve their problems because he made money in IM - lol! That's as good as getting mentored by a guy who made a million one day at the horse races!

        Of course, there are great mentors out there to help us with this step or that one - the truth is that you need to learn the basics and have success in them before you will ever need a mentor to help you with the "genius" needed for significant and intentional success! Then the truth will be that many can't handle success - either its development, support or aftermath.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10237888].message }}

Trending Topics