11 replies
hello warriors i post a thread before(i need help) asking for help in affiliate marketing , actually i didn't expect all this answers and all this offers for help (you guys are amazing) so i decide to ask you more & to learn more from you ,
so i want your opinion that's a site i made about 4 or 5 month ago to sell a clickbank product but till now i didn't sold even 1 sell i tried to got traffic from fiverr and i hired someone there made me SEO and backlincks so could any one check it out and tell me if there is something wrong with it or tell me how i can start selling if the site is good enough
Explaindio Video Creator 2.0
  • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
    That landing page is pretty vague. As a potential visitor I'd need to be led into it with some kind of informative article or something that would tell me that page will solve a problem for me.

    I went to check your backlinks - you don't have any showing yet. But I don't think simple links are going to do you any good.

    Typically there are 4 ingredients to that type of landing page:

    Who are you
    What do you have
    Why do I need it
    How do I get it.

    Landing on that page directly I have no clue who I'm dealing with or what authority they have on the subject.

    Not sure what traffic was sent there but they need to be sold on the product before they get there. Why do I need video or those graphics?

    You have no funnel in place for the product.
    Signature

    "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10279300].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Boris Qs
      Firstly Fiver is not a good idea to get traffic from and SEO and backlinks. It is good for creating ebook covers video making and things like that. Concerning your landing page I will create a video explaining what explaindio is and why it will be beneficial to your audience if they buy through your affiliate link.(That is where you start explaining all those bonuses and their advantages). Do paid promotions or the very traditional free traffic generation strategies like social media blogging, forums to promote the site.Hope that was helpful
      Signature
      Learning and Growing as an Affiliate Marketer with My Secrete Tube Mechanic Notes
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10279840].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author khalid0120
      Originally Posted by Jill Carpenter View Post

      That landing page is pretty vague. As a potential visitor I'd need to be led into it with some kind of informative article or something that would tell me that page will solve a problem for me.

      I went to check your backlinks - you don't have any showing yet. But I don't think simple links are going to do you any good.

      Typically there are 4 ingredients to that type of landing page:

      Who are you
      What do you have
      Why do I need it
      How do I get it.

      Landing on that page directly I have no clue who I'm dealing with or what authority they have on the subject.

      Not sure what traffic was sent there but they need to be sold on the product before they get there. Why do I need video or those graphics?

      You have no funnel in place for the product.
      wow actually i'm so happy to get your opinion in my site
      for the backlinks i told you i don't have experat it SEO so i hired someone in fiverr and he told me that he created 1800+ Backlinks for my site to rank it in Google and Bing Searchisn't that right ??? and how can i know that ???
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10281179].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author salegurus
        Originally Posted by khalid0120 View Post

        and how can i know that ???


        You can read about it, search Google, search the Forum, Use Youtube....... At least educate yourself in the basics...
        Signature
        Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

        ― George Carlin
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10281237].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jason Kanigan
    Originally Posted by khalid0120 View Post

    hello warriors i post a thread before(i need help) asking for help in affiliate marketing , actually i didn't expect all this answers and all this offers for help (you guys are amazing) so i decide to ask you more & to learn more from you ,
    so i want your opinion that's a site i made about 4 or 5 month ago to sell a clickbank product but till now i didn't sold even 1 sell i tried to got traffic from fiverr and i hired someone there made me SEO and backlincks so could any one check it out and tell me if there is something wrong with it or tell me how i can start selling if the site is good enough
    Explaindio Video Creator 2.0
    OK, so...I arrive on the page...

    ...and I feel like, "Where's the offer?"

    We jumped straight past the sales letter and into the bonuses.

    I have no idea who this is for.

    I have no idea what it does.

    You need a top portion that explains these things very clearly and using sufficient space. Think about balance. Right now you have 90% of the weight of your page on the bonuses. It makes your main offer invisible.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10281196].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lgibbon
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Jason Kanigan View Post

      OK, so...I arrive on the page...

      ...and I feel like, "Where's the offer?"
      Maybe that comes in "i need help 3" or "i need help 4"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10281206].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author onSubie
    That landing page looks incomplete.

    The first thing it tells me is that the offer is "For Name's Subscribers Only".

    1) You should replace "Name" with your own actual name.
    2) If you are not sending subscribers from your list then the offer is not for your "subscribers only" so make sure the headline saying who the landing page is targeted at actually matches the traffic you are sending.

    There is no product!!!
    As mentioned before, the entire page describes the bonuses you get when you buy but it does not tell you what you are buying, why you would want it and how it would hep you.

    The page tells me to buy "before the timer ends" but you have not added a timer so the call to action makes no sense and the bottom of the page looks like it is missing things like images or a "buy button".

    In general all this stuff makes your page look untrustworthy and amateurish.

    I am not surprised you have zero conversions.

    I also think your landing page should be an opt-in so you can start building your list. Much better to have warm traffic to send to your offers repeatedly rather than rely on cheap bad traffic.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10281315].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zoumhem
    Everyone is saying it here: Your landing page needs to be optimized and the main focus should be your product which is actually (from the visitors view) not the case.

    Also do SEO to get traffic. But donĀ“t just spam your backlinks, Google will kick you out for doing that!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10281378].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iVlog
    No point in beating a dead horse ... Take the advice on the landing page :-)
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10281480].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author codents
    Your page does not describe the product! All I see is bonuses. Ok, I get bonuses, but I get them if I buy what? A name? "The #1 Animation, Doodle Sketch, and Motion Video Creation Software" - this text? Where's the description of the product?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10281512].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    I think you're giving away too much just for a *free* lead. That whole entire page, with some help from a professional copywriter, is good enough to sell as a sales page. It looks good, but hire someone to do the sales copy.

    Offer something else for free, and fix your landing page as others have suggested - then turn the current page you're showing us into a sales letter.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10281540].message }}

Trending Topics