Anyone Selling Identity Theft Products?

7 replies
Hello everyone,

Identity Theft seems like an interesting niche. Is anybody here doing this,
and if so, what can you share on marketing products in this particular niche?

Thanks,

Anthony
#identity #products #selling #theft
  • Profile picture of the author Samrath Gupta
    Hey Man - If you are looking for Identity based offers/products to sell then take a look here

    https://www.offerblu.com/search?q=identity

    You can see offers related to identity..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10286011].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Anthony J Namata
    Many thanks, Samrath. Interesting information on there. Are you able to tell me how viable this niche really is and what, perhaps, the hurdles and challenges are?
    Signature

    FEEL Better. LOOK Better. LIVE Better. Improve energy, virility and sexual performance naturally, without using prescription drugs. AMAZING SECRET REVEALED on my blog, at: https://tojona.blogspot.com/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10286044].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Samrath Gupta
      Originally Posted by Anthony J Namata View Post

      Many thanks, Samrath. Interesting information on there. Are you able to tell me how viable this niche really is and what, perhaps, the hurdles and challenges are?
      It depends on your promotional strategy as you know many people are afraid of their identities of getting stolen so they may want to try some services to be assured they are safe.

      If you market to correct people.. It will be a WIN WIN for you and your customers both
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10286062].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author myob
        This niche can indeed be extremely lucrative. Amazon has a wide array of books on identity theft. I have been an affiliate with LifeLock for quite a few years, which has right been up there among my topmost programs.

        What I have found to be the quickest and perhaps most effective marketing method for cracking into this highly competitive niche (as well as any such niche) is to write compelling articles for publications that are being read by your target audience.

        In this niche I suggest driving convertible traffic to your sales funnel by writing articles for online/offline publications read by corporate executives, investors, professionals (medical, engineering, contractors, managers, clergy), etc.
        Signature
        “If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” – Isaac Newton
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10287246].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Anthony J Namata
          Originally Posted by myob View Post

          This niche can indeed be extremely lucrative. Amazon has a wide array of books on identity theft. I have been an affiliate with LifeLock for quite a few years, which has right been up there among my topmost programs.

          What I have found to be the quickest and perhaps most effective marketing method for cracking into this highly competitive niche (as well as any such niche) is to write compelling articles for publications that are being read by your target audience.

          In this niche I suggest driving convertible traffic to your sales funnel by writing articles for online/offline publications read by corporate executives, investors, professionals (medical, engineering, contractors, managers, clergy), etc.
          Hi,

          A million thanks for this... which is exactly what I was planning on doing. Writing. I would do the online thing, but as you say, offline publications too would be of great help in targeting the right people. If you can recommend offline publications that you know on here, I would be eternally grateful.

          Anthony
          Signature

          FEEL Better. LOOK Better. LIVE Better. Improve energy, virility and sexual performance naturally, without using prescription drugs. AMAZING SECRET REVEALED on my blog, at: https://tojona.blogspot.com/

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10287669].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author myob
            Originally Posted by Anthony J Namata View Post

            If you can recommend offline publications that you know on here, I would be eternally grateful.
            Here are some of my top producing offline publications for this particular niche:

            Money magazine, Fortune, AARP magazine, Entrepreneur magazine, INC magazine, Police Chief magazine, Success magazine, Octane Magazine, Parents magazine, PC magazine, Info Security magazine, ABA Journal, Discover Magazine, SC Magazine, Fraud Magazine, Kiplinger Magazine, USA Today, The Scientist magazine, Realtor Magazine, Real Estate Agent magazine, Journal of Accountancy, Corporate Wellness magazine, New York Times, NY magazine, Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles Daily News, Boston Globe, Miami Herald, Chicago Tribune, Financial-Planning.com, PC World magazine, PC Tech Magazine, Glamour magazine, Womens' Health, Hospitality Technology magazine, AAA Club magazine, The Saturday Evening Post, Washington Post, Readers' Digest, Harper's Magazine, Lady's Home Journal, Whole Foods Magazine, Living Well Magazine, American Academy of Neurology magazine, Hospitals and Health Networks Magazine, Healthcare IT News, Society for Human Resource Management newsletter, Teamster magazine, chambers of commerce newsletters (nationwide), alumnae association newsletters (nationwide), credit union newsletters (nationwide), religious organization newsletters (nationwide), etc, to name just a few.
            Signature
            “If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” – Isaac Newton
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10288452].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Anthony J Namata
              Originally Posted by myob View Post

              Here are some of my top producing offline publications for this particular niche:

              Money magazine, Fortune, AARP magazine, Entrepreneur magazine, INC magazine, Police Chief magazine, Success magazine, Octane Magazine, Parents magazine, PC magazine, Info Security magazine, ABA Journal, Discover Magazine, SC Magazine, Fraud Magazine, Kiplinger Magazine, USA Today, The Scientist magazine, Realtor Magazine, Real Estate Agent magazine, Journal of Accountancy, Corporate Wellness magazine, New York Times, NY magazine, Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles Daily News, Boston Globe, Miami Herald, Chicago Tribune, Financial-Planning.com, PC World magazine, PC Tech Magazine, Glamour magazine, Womens' Health, Hospitality Technology magazine, AAA Club magazine, The Saturday Evening Post, Washington Post, Readers' Digest, Harper's Magazine, Lady's Home Journal, Whole Foods Magazine, Living Well Magazine, American Academy of Neurology magazine, Hospitals and Health Networks Magazine, Healthcare IT News, Society for Human Resource Management newsletter, Teamster magazine, chambers of commerce newsletters (nationwide), alumnae association newsletters (nationwide), credit union newsletters (nationwide), religious organization newsletters (nationwide), etc, to name just a few.
              Thank you SO much for this list. I truly appreciate your help.
              Signature

              FEEL Better. LOOK Better. LIVE Better. Improve energy, virility and sexual performance naturally, without using prescription drugs. AMAZING SECRET REVEALED on my blog, at: https://tojona.blogspot.com/

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10289489].message }}

Trending Topics