I'm a newbie exploring IM and started back in Mar/Apr 2015. Went to a seminar (upselling towards the end, but nonetheless introduced me to IM world) and picked up a few tips so started trying out.
Here's what I've been through (as brief as I could):
1. Started a website and learn how to build at the same time (www.HealthyLiving101.co)
2. Bought some PLRs from WF to fill up my site
3. Joined ClickBank, and paid for ClickBank University to learn
4. Created accounts for as many social media as I could (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, G+, etc)
5. Paid for Aweber.
6. Paid for 1 week of FB Ads to get Likes for my FB page, got 600+, but only 7 sign-up on my website (4 unsubscribed now)
7. Reached out to YouTube channel hundred of owners to link my ClickBank affiliate links, only one put it up. No sales so far.
8. Saw promotional newsletter from WF on CPA package, purchased it, saw a different approach on IM etc.
9. Saw Solo Ad recommendation from WF and trying to figure out how it works
- How is the setup of my site? Is it too messy?
- Am I doing too many things? If so, what should I focus on?
- Is my "Free Gifts" page good enough as a squeeze page?
- Should I use FB Ad / Solo Ad to link directly to my ClickBank hoplink or email submit link(AdWorkMedia etc)?
My objective for now is to generate income as soon as possible, to cover basic expenses for IM and to gain some confidence.
I would think that once I see some $$$ coming in it would encourage me to do more.
Appreciate your advise.
Thanks in advance.