1. An email subscription list of about 1300 people in this niche.
2. My own facebook group in the niche
3. I'm a member of almost 50 other facebook groups in this niche
4. A presence on a few chat forums in this niche
5. About 1,000 youtube subscribers on music related vids
6. Many people I personally know online and off in this niche.
So far I've only approached people I know on facebook as I want to get some activity happening to make it more inviting before I promote it to people I don't know. Most friends say "What a great idea, site looks great". Then they disappear. I assume this is because there's not much activity yet.
My questions are:
1. What are some ways to make an online community irresistible so my personal friends first get involved?
AND EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY:
2. What are some creative ways to market to all these assets in a way that makes them take action and get involved?