But what people seem to sometimes forget is that MONEY takes TIME and EFFORT to start producing if you're just starting out or have been in the game for quite a while and not made any (not as much as you'd hope).
So I wanted to share a few hard earned lessons in moneymaking...
Reading this will be confusing, as this is more of a mindset, rather than actual concrete tips on WHAT to do. Regardless, this IS the first step to attracting money into your life!
1) CHANGE - In order to START making any amount of money, YOU need to change (internally/philosophically). What I mean by that is your subconscious self talk that goes around in your head about your relation to YOURSELF...and the relation YOU think & feel you have about money.
Weather you think/feel you deserve it or not. This "belief" has to change. And with change comes feelings and thoughts of pain. Thus a lot of people do not want to do it because it's too hard.
This is the FIRST thing you have to do in order to receive it later.
2) SOWING & REAPING - You can't expect not to insert any effort, time or money in anything to get anything. Balance in life is inevitable. FIRST comes work, THEN rewards.
3) SACRIFICE - Yes! You NEED to give up something for something! There's only 24h to a day. Find a somewhat "useless" activity you are engaged in that doesn't get you closer to wherever you want to be and scrap it (however slow or fast you want to learn it/insert time into it, will dictate what you scrap).
4) HUMBLE & OPEN - To be open minded about what others say. Consider EACH source, BEFORE making ANY type of decision!
5) EXPERIENCE - In order to get what you want, you need to gain in-depth first hand experience to understand the intricacies of anything.
6) AFFILIATION - No. I'm not talking about affiliate marketing, promotion etc...I'm talking about finding mentors & people that ARE currently BETTER than you in any field you wish to penetrate.
7) REASON WHY - Finding a motivational trigger will give you the energy to fight for your cause, BUT...it will however NOT give you endurability forever (unless it's a really, REALLY STRONG reason why).
8) TEST - ALWAYS test stuff out for yourself! Even if people say it works for them! What works for the other guy might not work for you.
9) GIVE TO RECEIVE - Pay it forward man.
10) RESPECT - Respect yourself, people and money and they and it, will respect you.
11) NEUTRALITY - Everything in life is neutral. There is no right or wrong. But there is MORALITY.
12) GO YOUR OWN WAY - Leadership is a blessing and a curse, when you do something as a leader you'll sometimes get scolded by people. KEEP your head high and follow your true path in life you've chosen. No matter what happens or whom you might offend!
13) BE THE LEADER - To become one, YOU need to start following yourself first in any decision you make. Confidence comes from experience doing a specific action. Doing it lots of times gives you situational confidence.
14) SELF CONFIDENCE & SELF-ESTEEM - This is something that gets confused & combined as ONE...A LOT! But they are NOT the same! Self confidence comes from situational confidence (meaning if you've been in a situation a few million times, you'll have 100% self confidence!). You have 100% self esteem when you are born! No one can take that away from you! No one but yourself!
15) CHALLENGE - Be skeptical about everything. I don't know about paranoia though...
16) NON-APOLOGETIC - I'm sorry...this should probably not be in here...
17) ENJOY YOURSELF - Have fun, because this isn't work! It's YOUR VISION!
18) REWARD YOURSELF - Do it for everything you accomplish, because you deserve it.
19) STEP BACK - Take a breather once in a while to get away from it all. Get fresh new perspective on things by walking away and do other things. Sometimes it's better to come back to it later.
20) SYSTEMISE - Find out what works for you, then replicate it...then create a system for it.
Just my 2 cents...
Hope someone finds this useful
If you'd like to show your appreciation or share a thought...are welcome to do so.
Have a really nice day