Here's some quick advice to you...
Many new marketers want to do 1,000 different things to start producing revenue online. I mean, they are everywhere and all over the place, trying all kinds of different ways to make money online.
On Monday they are doing Kindle, on Tuesday they are flipping sites, on Wednesday they are blogging, on Thursday they are doing YT videos and Friday something else... and so on.
They think they have to learn 1,000 different things.
Yet, one year turns into 10 years and they still have NOT earned much at all online.
Here's the advice:
you do not need to learn or do 1,000 different things... just a few things.
1. You need to pick and stick to ONE niche market (demographics). There's no reason to go after tons of different markets until you get one to work.
2. You need a squeeze page or lead capture system that gives something away free to build a list.
This squeeze page needs to be tweaked and focused on.
3. You need to drive quality, focused traffic to that squeeze page. HIGH quality traffic, not crap traffic and most solo ads are pure crap. PPC is better because you know it's real and not fake traffic
4. You need to manage that list big time. Turn them on to YOU. Get them to know, like and trust YOU.
5. Build up a presense online via Social Media and such. Be everywhere. Most hide behind the net, go get visible and get out there.
Now, if you cannot do those 5 things listed, then there's no reason to even try to do anything else. If you cannot AT LEAST do that above, then this is likely not for you and I just saved you 10 years of wasted time.
This listed above is probably the easiest long term business I know of. So, if you cannot at least do that above, then I doubt any other business system or "opportunity" will work for you either.
At least build a list, and until then, forget everything else.
There is no easy button.
Build a real business that helps real people solve a problem. Period.
Thanks and All The Best!