Should I Sell My Method ? It Works AMAZINGLY For Me !

25 replies
----Edit----
#amazingly #method #sell #works
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    You are saying "months" but your posts here indicate perhaps only 6 weeks or so of sales before your Amazon acct was terminated. You never said WHY the account was terminated and I think anyone "following" your method would want to know about that before potentially risking their own Amazon acct.

    Were you selling 100 products a day? If so, at the $3.50/sale you posted about, you were doing very well. I have a feeling you weren't selling at that rate.

    I ask about that number because you want to sell 100 ebooks/day teaching your 'method' and I wonder if the numbers match up. There are WSO's running now based on less than you've done so far - so if you think you have something worthwhile, go for it.

    However, my own inclination would not be to create an MMO product to sell - but to utilize my "amazing method" and make money long term for myself.
    Signature
    Just wait a second – so what you're telling me is that my chance of surviving all this is directly linked to the common sense of others? You’re kidding, right?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10339658].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Market4Keyword
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      You are saying "months" but your posts here indicate perhaps only 6 weeks or so of sales before your Amazon acct was terminated. You never said WHY the account was terminated and I think anyone "following" your method would want to know about that before potentially risking their own Amazon acct.

      Were you selling 100 products a day? If so, at the $3.50/sale you posted about, you were doing very well. I have a feeling you weren't selling at that rate.

      I ask about that number because you want to sell 100 ebooks/day teaching your 'method' and I wonder if the numbers match up. There are WSO's running now based on less than you've done so far - so if you think you have something worthwhile, go for it.

      However, my own inclination would not be to create an MMO product to sell - but to utilize my "amazing method" and make money long term for myself.
      Much more than 6 weeks of sales. I post here mainly when a problem/dilemma occurs, and some of the posts are not related to the website that was making me money.

      I was not selling 100 products a day, and I surely did not make that claim.

      I do understand your concerns. My account was terminated because of links on my website that were formatted wrongly and as I understood later, were against the TOS. One of them was "click here for a special price". Amazon won't allow that because guess what, the price there is not special, and that's considered as overboard claiming. That's just an example.

      The numbers do match up. If someone serious for example would want to team up with me - I will be able to send targeted traffic (it won't cost me a penny) to his website, that will convert at rate of at least %6 (on Amazon) - Just to prove everything works.

      I'm not sure a WSO is a good idea, selling thousands of copies is not likely, is it ?

      Why wouldn't I just use the method instead of selling it? I can't see a way to earn as much
      as you can with a successful ebook. Besides that - it works the best with Amazon, and I'm terminated there.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10339692].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author nicheblogger75
        Originally Posted by Market4Keyword View Post

        Much more than 6 weeks of sales. I post here mainly when a problem/dilemma occurs, and some of the posts are not related to the website that was making me money.

        I was not selling 100 products a day, and I surely did not make that claim.

        I do understand your concerns. My account was terminated because of links on my website that were formatted wrongly and as I understood later, were against the TOS. One of them was "click here for a special price". Amazon won't allow that because guess what, the price there is not special, and that's considered as overboard claiming. That's just an example.

        The numbers do match up. If someone serious for example would want to team up with me - I will be able to send targeted traffic (it won't cost me a penny) to his website, that will convert at rate of at least %6 (on Amazon) - Just to prove everything works.

        I'm not sure a WSO is a good idea, selling thousands of copies is not likely, is it ?

        Why wouldn't I just use the method instead of selling it? I can't see a way to earn as much
        as you can with a successful ebook. Besides that - it works the best with Amazon, and I'm terminated there.
        It sounds like you are onto something really good and you have a really good source of targeted traffic. 6% conversions is awesome. Instead of writing an ebook to teach your method to numerous others and possibly saturate it, I would set up a WSO and look for 10 people who are serious about making money online to "partner" with you.

        You could make a lot more money this way because first of all you could charge considerably for the opportunity to become your partner. If you have a way to show someone how they can set up several of these websites and make let's say, even $30 profit per day, that's $900 a month. Any serious marketer would gladly pay a considerable amount of money to be given access to a system that makes them $900 per month.

        Personally, if I knew I was guaranteed to make $30 a day every day, I would easily pay someone $1000 or more to get in on that. Who wouldn't put up $1000 if they know that was going to bring them in $10,000+ in revenue ($30/day * 365 = $10,950) every year?

        Think about it. Why sell a few ebooks for $10 or $20 and potentially saturate your method when you could simply charge $1000 to coach someone on how to do it? Heck, all you would have to do is teach 20 people per year and that's 20K per year right there. Want to make a little more? Teach 30 people per year.

        This will do a few things for you. It will position you as an authority as an Amazon coach. It will also weed out the smokers and jokers and ensure that the people who come on board to work with you are serious individuals. Nobody is going to put up $1K unless they are serious. Those are the people you want to work with.

        You can use the above business model, or you can go another route and that is you can take people on for a much smaller fee, let's say $250, and also you would get a percentage of the site's profits. So let's say $250 plus you get 10% - 20% of the site's sales. If you are going to do something like that, though, you should have it done correctly using contracts, and that means you'll probably need a lawyer.

        I would much rather coach a set number of serious minded individuals per year than sell a bunch of ebooks for peanuts and possibly saturate your method. Then again, if you know how to launch a product so it becomes a best seller and you can sell thousands of copies, that could work for you too. I will tell you that launching a digital product like an ebook successfully will be much more difficult in IMO then to pass on your knowledge to a few good men and/or women!

        Just an idea. Use it if you like
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10339780].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Market4Keyword
          Originally Posted by nicheblogger75 View Post

          It sounds like you are onto something really good and you have a really good source of targeted traffic. 6% conversions is awesome. Instead of writing an ebook to teach your method to numerous others and possibly saturate it, I would set up a WSO and look for 10 people who are serious about making money online to "partner" with you.

          You could make a lot more money this way because first of all you could charge considerably for the opportunity to become your partner. If you have a way to show someone how they can set up several of these websites and make let's say, even $30 profit per day, that's $900 a month. Any serious marketer would gladly pay a considerable amount of money to be given access to a system that makes them $900 per month.

          Personally, if I knew I was guaranteed to make $30 a day every day, I would easily pay someone $1000 or more to get in on that. Who wouldn't put up $1000 if they know that was going to bring them in $10,000+ in revenue ($30/day * 365 = $10,950) every year?

          Think about it. Why sell a few ebooks for $10 or $20 and potentially saturate your method when you could simply charge $1000 to coach someone on how to do it? Heck, all you would have to do is teach 20 people per year and that's 20K per year right there. Want to make a little more? Teach 30 people per year.

          This will do a few things for you. It will position you as an authority as an Amazon coach. It will also weed out the smokers and jokers and ensure that the people who come on board to work with you are serious individuals. Nobody is going to put up $1K unless they are serious. Those are the people you want to work with.

          You can use the above business model, or you can go another route and that is you can take people on for a much smaller fee, let's say $250, and also you would get a percentage of the site's profits. So let's say $250 plus you get 10% - 20% of the site's sales. If you are going to do something like that, though, you should have it done correctly using contracts, and that means you'll probably need a lawyer.

          I would much rather coach a set number of serious minded individuals per year than sell a bunch of ebooks for peanuts and possibly saturate your method. Then again, if you know how to launch a product so it becomes a best seller and you can sell thousands of copies, that could work for you too. I will tell you that launching a digital product like an ebook successfully will be much more difficult in IMO then to pass on your knowledge to a few good men and/or women!

          Just an idea. Use it if you like
          Thank you for your detailed comment. Good ideas.

          I was thinking about it, and I can actually create a video course, showing how I build a website, use the method and earn. LIVE EARNINGS for skeptics.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10339838].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author nicheblogger75
            Originally Posted by Market4Keyword View Post

            Thank you for your detailed comment. Good ideas.

            I was thinking about it, and I can actually create a video course, showing how I build a website, use the method and earn. LIVE EARNINGS for skeptics.
            Great idea. Do yourself a favor, though, and don't give away the farm. In other words, you have something of real value here. Don't sell it for $47. If you can guarantee 100% that this method will make someone on average $30 a day and you can guarantee it's completely above board and will definitely work, price it around $997 or something like that. I don't know about any other Warriors who are serious marketers, but if I knew that this method could put 10K or more per year in my pocket, I'm dishing out $997 in about 2 seconds. That's just good business.

            Now, and please don't take this the wrong way as I'm only trying to help. It seems to me from the info you provided you got your affiliate account terminated for a somewhat rookie mistake with your links. If you plan to sell this method and release it as coaching and/or a high ticket product, you MUST go over the Amazon Affiliate TOS and know it inside and out so that anything you teach will in no way get people from terminated from Amazon's affiliate program.

            The reason I say that is because if you sell the product for a lot of money and it gets one or more people banned because you didn't do your research, you could have a problem on your hands, the least of which is refunding their money.

            That being said, I think you are sitting on a potential goldmine my friend. Do the right thing with it and you could put some serious moolah in your pocket.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10339855].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author violet0176
              Originally Posted by nicheblogger75 View Post

              Great idea. Do yourself a favor, though, and don't give away the farm. In other words, you have something of real value here. Don't sell it for $47. If you can guarantee 100% that this method will make someone on average $30 a day and you can guarantee it's completely above board and will definitely work, price it around $997 or something like that. I don't know about any other Warriors who are serious marketers, but if I knew that this method could put 10K or more per year in my pocket, I'm dishing out $997 in about 2 seconds. That's just good business.

              Now, and please don't take this the wrong way as I'm only trying to help. It seems to me from the info you provided you got your affiliate account terminated for a somewhat rookie mistake with your links. If you plan to sell this method and release it as coaching and/or a high ticket product, you MUST go over the Amazon Affiliate TOS and know it inside and out so that anything you teach will in no way get people from terminated from Amazon's affiliate program.

              The reason I say that is because if you sell the product for a lot of money and it gets one or more people banned because you didn't do your research, you could have a problem on your hands, the least of which is refunding their money.

              That being said, I think you are sitting on a potential goldmine my friend. Do the right thing with it and you could put some serious moolah in your pocket.
              There are no guarantees.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10400451].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author TrafficFlow
            You should consider offering a service where you go onto a customers website and set up the traffic to his website or however your method works anc offer a refund if your work does not generate sales.

            Many people are lazy or don't have time to study videos or books

            I know I would be interested in such a service.

            If you do launch a course you need to give out some free or discounted copies to start out with so u can get testimonials.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10339871].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Steve B
        Originally Posted by Market4Keyword View Post

        selling thousands of copies is not likely, is it ?

        Market4Keyword,

        No it is not likely.

        Selling 100 copies a day is not likely either.

        In fact, you would be a fool to divulge your method to anyone. Successful and profitable businesses don't broadcast their secrets online.

        You need to fix your dispute with Amazon somehow and stop breaking their terms of service.

        Create a new account. Get your significant other to create an account. Get a business partner and use his account.

        If you are being truthful about how successful you have been, and it's not against Amazon rules, you should be able to ramp up what you are doing and make a nice income . . . way more than you will ever make selling ebooks and being banned by Amazon.

        Steve
        Signature

        Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
        SteveBrowneDirect

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10339950].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gambino
    Did I miss something? You want to sell a method that Amazon hated so much that they banned you. I just want to see your marketing pitch.

    The marketing plan Amazon hated so much they banned me! For just $47 I can get you banned from Amazon within 6 weeks... Guaranteed!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10339753].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Market4Keyword
      Originally Posted by Gambino View Post

      Did I miss something? You want to sell a method that Amazon hated so much that they banned you. I just want to see your marketing pitch.

      The marketing plan Amazon hated so much they banned me! For just $47 I can get you banned from Amazon within 6 weeks... Guaranteed!
      AGAIN, there is no connection between those two. 100% organic visitors, no black or grey hat what so ever.

      Did you know that some WP cache plugins load links on page to user's browser?
      (causing cookie stuffing)
      Some people were banned because they used a simple cache plugin on
      their website. They did not do anything wrong - they just did not know the
      cache plugin works that way.
      Same thing here - Links on my website claimed wrong things -
      what's the connection to my method that brings free organic visitors
      to my website?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10339775].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author talfighel
    If you are going to share your methods with other Amazon affiliates, you are risking their accounts too.

    Why would you want to do that?

    I would not even start to write this and sell it to others unless you knew exactly what banned your account so that your customers can avoid this.
    Signature
    Keep Pushing And Never Give Up
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10339868].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nicheblogger75
      Originally Posted by talfighel View Post

      If you are going to share your methods with other Amazon affiliates, you are risking their accounts too.

      Why would you want to do that?

      I would not even start to write this and sell it to others unless you knew exactly what banned your account so that your customers can avoid this.
      He already explained why they closed his account. He was setting up his links wrong.

      Originally Posted by Market4Keyword

      My account was terminated because of links on my website that were formatted wrongly and as I understood later, were against the TOS. One of them was "click here for a special price". Amazon won't allow that because guess what, the price there is not special, and that's considered as overboard claiming.
      If that's the only thing he did wrong, it's not a malicious mistake. If anything, he can use that to his advantage with his training course by instructing people not to make the same mistake, hence helping them to keep their accounts and not lose them.

      As I said in an earlier post, he needs to study the Amazon TOS before putting out the course so he does not instruct anyone to do something that would risk their account.

      I am not a fan of the ebook idea, but I do think this could be turned into a high-ticket coaching. If it is indeed 100% white hat and does exactly what the OP claims, then I think it could be a winner. I would definitely buy it, and if it could make me 10K+ per year in revenue I would have no problem dishing out $1K or more for it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10340176].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author superowid
    It's hard to believe it for us until you write your ebook and give free review copies to prove it works!
    Signature

    Hard time to keep promoting business? Don't worry!
    JUST USE MY GRAPHIC & VIDEO SERVICES
    . . . . . Let me help cutting your ad production cost! . . . . .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10339916].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nicheblogger75
      Originally Posted by superowid View Post

      It's hard to believe it for us until you write your ebook and give free review copies to prove it works!
      I wouldn't give out any review copies on something like this. I would let my proof of income do the talking, and provide a solid money-back guarantee if the buyer doesn't achieve certain results over a certain time period, given they followed the instructions to the letter. Giving out review copies of a high ticket (if the OP decided to go that way) product like that is not necessary.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10340180].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author superowid
        Originally Posted by nicheblogger75 View Post

        I wouldn't give out any review copies on something like this. I would let my proof of income do the talking, and provide a solid money-back guarantee if the buyer doesn't achieve certain results over a certain time period, given they followed the instructions to the letter. Giving out review copies of a high ticket (if the OP decided to go that way) product like that is not necessary.
        Agree!
        But it seems easier to give review copies than provide a solid money-back guarantee for him.
        Signature

        Hard time to keep promoting business? Don't worry!
        JUST USE MY GRAPHIC & VIDEO SERVICES
        . . . . . Let me help cutting your ad production cost! . . . . .
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10340676].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Teravel
    Originally Posted by Market4Keyword View Post

    Opened a website, saw AMAZING profits with Amazon's affiliate program. Then, they banned me. Not because of my method, but because of violation of the TOS.

    100% white hat.
    Really... How can you claim something is white hat (a term I hate because it has no defined meaning in the business world), when you were banned for breaking the TOS?

    If it was something small, such as not having the proper disclaimers on your website, you could have your account reinstated.

    If it was something more severe, the method is most likely not "white hat".
    Signature

    "Failure is feedback. Feedback is the breakfast of champions." -Fortune Cookie

    PLR Packages - WSO

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10340422].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FaisalAbdelwahed
    dude, make a wso about it and sell it, if you see it is worth a $47 then go for it, but my advice, make it a front end product and at least one oto, maybe the front end one will have the whole process, and the oto will have you making and filming it so the buyer will see actual video steps..
    affiliates love otos
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10340746].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Reed7
      Many Good Ideas, you could make a biz from a working method, not a simple one shot WSO. Pursue something higher up the ladder, everyone wants real targeted traffic....!

      By the way, you made it very clear regarding the issue with Amazon, anybody that spent a minute to read your post would clearly understand this, thanks for the detailed explanation. Other negative comments, simply no value....

      Thanks- Good Luck on your adventure....
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343969].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joan Altz
    Go the coaching route for sure, unless you want to deal with a crowd of idiots who only pay half-ass attention to what you say and want you to do most of the work for them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10400315].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SmartTim
    Since you being terminated, you no longer earn any money. Just bank in the last time, sell the method since it has no more value to you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10400316].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tanjir niller
    hello there if you change your mind about not selling it , please do share it , its will be very kind of you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10400320].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
      From what I'm gathering this was all on one site? And it was short term.

      That tells me it could have all been just dumb luck or a fluke.

      it should work with Amazon, Ebay and other affiliate programs as well.
      Well, I tell ya what.

      Go test it with Ebay and other affiliate programs first and then come back and maybe there will be something to talk about. And as mentioned above, go find someone to set up another Amazon account in the mean time and see if they can replicate your results w/o any breaking of TOS.

      Methods need to be thoroughly tested.
      Signature

      "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10400373].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SFNY
    I'll give you $500 for then method. If you destroy my site, you give me $5000. How's that sound? Lol
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10400376].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author clubofppt
    hello !

    From my point of view, make your guide and sell it with a suitable price,so the newbie can get some good informations,than other hand you will make very good cash ,then start your solid business .

    Cheers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10400671].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joe Benjamin
    Instead of opting in for a quick 'money grab',
    find another way to re-open or open a new
    Amazon Affiliate account and repeat what
    you did for a few months.

    What you have to offer may be great, but
    by your own admission you said you were
    banned for a technical error. Mistakes happen
    in business but me trying to sell people on
    something I'm no longer doing anymore b/c
    of an error I made won't help sales.

    If it's so good, find out how to repeat the
    process and you can include the story on
    how you were banned from Amazon and
    was 're-established', reproduced the same
    results proving it's not a one-trick-pony.

    Before I considered teaching binary options,
    I traded on my own for several months
    consistently. Coaching is not to be taken
    lightly and if that's something you intend
    on doing, best to be in a position where
    you are not banned from the very network
    you're teaching people to succeed in, regardless
    of the reason.

    Because you're asking people spending hard
    earned money to take you at your word that
    that is the only reason you got banned. If I'm
    investing $1000 in coaching about eBay
    training, for example, I don't want to hear
    that my coach is banned from selling on eBay.

    I don't care what the reason or excuse, if
    that's the case, I'll wait until you get it sorted
    out and then I'll consider buying if its consistent
    profits as you claim.

    Then again, that's just me.

    There are enough people who would be
    satisfied with your claims, proof or other
    wise, banned or otherwise...who would
    buy it wit the right sales copy and marketing
    tactics.
    Signature
    **How I FLIPPED $80 into $690 Pure Profit With ONE EASY Method...2 to 3x Per Week...Only 30 Minutes Per Day (and how YOU can COPY my RESULTS, too!) **CLICK HERE FOR VERIFIED VIDEO PROOF**
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10400789].message }}

Trending Topics