What would you do if you needed to get 5000USD fast

31 replies
It might sound silly, but I need to get 5 000 USD before november 10 to pay dept. I do not feel desperate but I need it.

I have job, but can not earn that much. I have about 400USD income (month) and it is considered as above average in my country.

So what are online opportunities? Any suggestions?

Purchased domain names:
dishes.biz
2info.net
dietplan.io

No success.

Need your help
#5usd #fast #needed
  • Profile picture of the author SmartTim
    I would say the time you have is very limited. So limited that you almost cannot earn that amount of money unless you do something for someone else. For example if you are able to create a course that cost $1997 and try to sell just 3 you got $6000.

    Alternatively, you can held a seminar, usually you can get more than $5000 in a seminar. Look for jobs on to freelance. Some jobs offer you $5000 like app creation, website creation.

    Stop buying any domain names, buying domain names you are not making any money, you are wasting money. A website needs a lot of time to be built up to earn a reasonable sum of money. To earn $5000, you need to create something for someone else or you got something that worth $5000 which you can sell away!

    Those are my best tip. Hope it can help you in some ways.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343367].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nicheblogger75
    Originally Posted by temo1221 View Post

    It might sound silly, but I need to get 5 000 USD before november 10 to pay dept. I do not feel desperate but I need it so much.

    I have offline job, but can not earn that much. I have about 400USD sallary (month) and it is considered as above average in my country.

    So what are online opportunities? Any suggestions?

    I tried freelancer, odesk, fiverr.. No success.

    Purchased domain names:
    dishes.biz
    2info.net
    dietplan.io

    No success, need your help
    I don't want to discourage you but you are not going to make 5K online between now and November 10th unless you already have a well established online business. I hate to use the word "impossible," but in this instance I think it's fitting.

    It just doesn't work like that. Sorry.

    Don't worry, though, I'm sure there will still be a bunch of people who will come onto the thread and tell you it's possible, and then they will probably send you a PM with a link to a WSO that promises to make you $9876.43 in the next 72 hours.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343368].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SmartTim
      Originally Posted by nicheblogger75 View Post

      I don't want to discourage you but you are not going to make 5K online between now and November 10th unless you already have a well established online business. I hate to use the word "impossible," but in this instance I think it's fitting.

      It just doesn't work like that. Sorry.
      You are right, you need a product or something that worth $5000, maybe you got a rolex watch that worth $5000 or something that worth $5000.

      Online marketing don't work that way, if $5k can be made within 1 month, everyone will be rich, yes everyone here will be rich and quit their jobs.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343375].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gambino
    1. You should feel desperate
    2. Making $5,000 by then online will not happen
    3. You should sell what you have and hustle offline to make any money you can
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343370].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vinxxv
    I would suggest that you focus on what you do best at this time. You can promote your services here (and other forums too).

    And since your time is running out... maybe ask around for a lending company (with the smallest interest) in your area.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343443].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    You might want to consider some of the most valuable things that you own. Trust me if people knew how to make $5,000 in 30 days time, we'd all be rich. No joke but you might have to put your house up on the market, sell it, then buy an RV or live in an extended stay hotel. Or a personal loan... or business loan if your credit is good enough.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343448].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Star Man
    Gamarjoba Teimuraz! It seems your online games website is not monetized and doesn't receive much traffic either.If you know how to monetize mobile games traffic I could send you a few thousand visitors per day (FREE). According to Google Analytics 10% of my visitors are interested in Games/ Game Cheats / Puzzles / Brainteasers. I 've not monetized it yet. Still looking for a mobile apps developer and learning Unity 3D myself. If you can write mobile apps I might sign a contract with you, but I am afraid your deadline is a bit too close.
    Signature

    A scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it. Max Planck

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343485].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Charles Harper
    If you're not already established online, then I would consider:

    1) What is it that you need to purchase for $5,000
    2) Is there a way to trade something you have for it that has $5,000 of value to someone else.

    When my daughter needed and wanted a grand piano years back, I traded for it and didn't spend any money out of pocket.

    But I had nerves of steel and was highly motivated...and it wasn't for my daily living. So if this is for something you must have in order to live on...trading might not work.

    If you can be a little patient and it's money you "want" to have and not "need" to have, you can trade.

    Charles
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343487].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joe Benjamin
    I'm amazed at hese responses.

    Who is ANYONE here to tell ANY
    body how much they can or can not
    earn in any period of time?

    This is why I don't patron this forum
    as much any more, if ever...

    ...because of the mindset and subtle
    pessimism *disguised* as being...

    realistic.

    What is realistic to YOU, temo, will
    be different for another.

    It goes like this...

    "If *I* couldn't do it, who is any one
    else to believe they can?"

    These are the responses you're getting.

    You're first mistake, temo, was talking
    to people who have never DONE what
    you're looking to do.

    Roger Bannister was the FIRST to break
    the 4 minute mile.

    Everyone else thought it impossible.

    Let 'em.

    If you have the drive, guts and the
    motivation to GO for it...

    ...you CAN do it.

    But it starts with the 4-inches between
    your ears.

    You're in the wrong place for advice on
    how to get to where you want to go.

    Seek out real millionaires. Someone who
    will ENCOURAGE you and who has
    DONE what you are looking TO DO.

    After reading my post, I'd advise you to
    leave this place altogether, as I have had
    to do to reach MY dreams after being
    told what I wanted to achieve was "not
    realistic" or "boderline impossible".

    Brainstorm...reach out to high-achievers
    ...make a plan...and go for it.

    My best tip?

    Take no advice from anyone here on
    this forum on how to do what THEY
    have trained themselves to believe is
    impossible.

    ...because I can tell you from experience.

    It IS possible.

    -- Josef --
    Signature
    **How I FLIPPED $80 into $690 Pure Profit With ONE EASY Method...2 to 3x Per Week...Only 30 Minutes Per Day (and how YOU can COPY my RESULTS, too!) **CLICK HERE FOR VERIFIED VIDEO PROOF**
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343499].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gambino
      Originally Posted by Joe Benjamin View Post

      I'm amazed at hese responses.

      Who is ANYONE here to tell ANY
      body how much they can or can not
      earn in any period of time?

      This is why I don't patron this forum
      as much any more, if ever...

      ...because of the mindset and subtle
      pessimism *disguised* as being...

      realistic.

      What is realistic to YOU, temo, will
      be different for another.

      It goes like this...

      "If *I* couldn't do it, who is any one
      else to believe they can?"

      These are the responses you're getting.

      You're first mistake, temo, was talking
      to people who have never DONE what
      you're looking to do.

      Roger Bannister was the FIRST to break
      the 4 minute mile.

      Everyone else thought it impossible.

      Let 'em.

      If you have the drive, guts and the
      motivation to GO for it...

      ...you CAN do it.

      But it starts with the 4-inches between
      your ears.

      You're in the wrong place for advice on
      how to get to where you want to go.

      Seek out real millionaires. Someone who
      will ENCOURAGE you and who has
      DONE what you are looking TO DO.

      After reading my post, I'd advise you to
      leave this place altogether, as I have had
      to do to reach MY dreams after being
      told what I wanted to achieve was "not
      realistic" or "boderline impossible".

      Brainstorm...reach out to high-achievers
      ...make a plan...and go for it.

      My best tip?

      Take no advice from anyone here on
      this forum on how to do what THEY
      have trained themselves to believe is
      impossible.

      ...because I can tell you from experience.

      It IS possible.

      -- Josef --
      Valuable insight. Rah-rah stuff. You'd probably be a great cheerleader.

      I noticed the part where you conveniently left out how this guy can go from $0 to $5000 in 30 days or less and pay that $5000 bill?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343544].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
        Bannister may have broken the four minute mile, but he didn't decide to do it and succeed three weeks later.

        As for "talking to real millionaires", the only way that's going to help this person raise USD$5k in 22 days is by floating him a loan.

        If you're so certain he can do it, why not donate your course and mentor him for three weeks, then come back and do an "I told you so" post? Are you up for the challenge?

        Didn't think so...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343564].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nicheblogger75
      Originally Posted by Joe Benjamin View Post

      I'm amazed at hese responses.

      Who is ANYONE here to tell ANY
      body how much they can or can not
      earn in any period of time?

      This is why I don't patron this forum
      as much any more, if ever...

      ...because of the mindset and subtle
      pessimism *disguised* as being...

      realistic.

      What is realistic to YOU, temo, will
      be different for another.

      It goes like this...

      "If *I* couldn't do it, who is any one
      else to believe they can?"

      These are the responses you're getting.

      You're first mistake, temo, was talking
      to people who have never DONE what
      you're looking to do.

      Roger Bannister was the FIRST to break
      the 4 minute mile.

      Everyone else thought it impossible.

      Let 'em.

      If you have the drive, guts and the
      motivation to GO for it...

      ...you CAN do it.

      But it starts with the 4-inches between
      your ears.

      You're in the wrong place for advice on
      how to get to where you want to go.

      Seek out real millionaires. Someone who
      will ENCOURAGE you and who has
      DONE what you are looking TO DO.

      After reading my post, I'd advise you to
      leave this place altogether, as I have had
      to do to reach MY dreams after being
      told what I wanted to achieve was "not
      realistic" or "boderline impossible".

      Brainstorm...reach out to high-achievers
      ...make a plan...and go for it.

      My best tip?

      Take no advice from anyone here on
      this forum on how to do what THEY
      have trained themselves to believe is
      impossible.

      ...because I can tell you from experience.

      It IS possible.

      -- Josef --
      Looks like your course might be able to help him achieve that goal. Why not help a guy out? Take him under your wing and show him how to do what your course says it can do.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343578].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author shaunybb
      Originally Posted by Joe Benjamin View Post

      My best tip?

      Take no advice from anyone here on
      this forum on how to do what THEY
      have trained themselves to believe is
      impossible.

      Joe, seriously man what is your problem? Don't just come onto a thread and bash this whole forum. This forum is a goldmine for many people (obviously not you) and you really need to think before you bash people like john or other great contributors to this forum. They probably make more in a day then you do in a month!
      Signature
      ====>READY To Be Successful Online? FIND OUT more!?<====
      You FAIL online because you have the WRONG information.....
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343602].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Steve B
      Originally Posted by Joe Benjamin View Post

      Brainstorm...reach out to high-achievers
      ...make a plan...and go for it.

      My best tip? ...because I can tell you from experience. It IS possible.

      Joe,

      There are many people here that are struggling, and have been for years, to make even their first dollar online.

      Rather than castigate those who are posting because they don't see how to meet this challenge, why don't you add some value here and give Temo and all these other failing marketers your step by step plan to make $5K in 22 days so they can truly benefit from your experience and advice? You seem to be the only one that has ever done this - at least of those posting.

      As you well know, anyone can claim to do what Temo is asking, but the proof is in the pudding. So please give us your road map and let's help everyone out so they too can do what you have already done.

      "Brainstorm...reach out to high-achievers...make a plan...and go for it."

      Of course this is not a plan because you say "make a plan." So please share yours . . . that's what Temo is asking for.

      Steve
      Signature

      Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
      SteveBrowneDirect

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343612].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kilgore
      Originally Posted by Joe Benjamin View Post

      This is why I don't patron this forum
      as much any more, if ever...

      ...because of the mindset and subtle
      pessimism *disguised* as being...

      realistic.
      Personally, I'm glad to see that there's more realism on the WF these days. It certainly beats scammy sellers blowing hot air to inflate newbies' get rich quick dreams.

      Even so, I do think it's totally possible to for someone to start at ground zero and make $5K in a period of a month or so. Consider this: Mark Zuckerberg coded Facebook in about a month.

      That said, the people who are able to do that are few and far between and probably already have a good idea on how they'd achieve that goal. So if you're asking a bunch of strangers on a public forum how to do it, you're almost certainly going to fail, pretty much by definition.

      Also consider this: Though Mark Zuckerberg coded Facebook in a month, Facebook itself didn't become profitable for about six years. And while Zuckerberg probably could have sold his one-month-old iteration of Facebook for $5K, my guess is few people would think that would have been a smart business move.

      What I'm trying to say is that business is a long-term endevor, not way to make quick money. So even if you could make $5K in a month, it would almost certainly be a mistake to cash in. Instead, you'd be better off reinvesting to grow and develop your nascent business. Because if you focus to early on monetization or if you cash in too early, you're likely sacrificing your future earnings potential. The point at which you move from being growth-focused to earnings-focused isn't necessarily clear cut and will certainly vary from business to business, from entrepreneur to entrepreneur. But I'd wager for 99.9% of businesses that point takes longer than a month to get to.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343672].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kay King
        ...because I can tell you from experience.

        It IS possible.
        THAT is the punchline....so follow up by PMing the OP your email, etc so you can tell him from experience and show him it IS possible.

        ----------

        More than 2 years ago the OP asked how to earn $50-70/day

        http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ou-advise.html

        Had some good responses but never posted about it again or gave any progress report. Now he says he earns less than $15/day.

        He did not get to the goal of $50/day in 2.5 years - but now needs $5000 in 3 weeks? How does someone in a low income country in Europe run up that kind of debt in the US?

        I wish him luck but I'm not drinking the koolaid.
        Signature
        Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog
        ***
        It actually doesn't take much to be considered a 'difficult woman' -
        that's why there are so many of us.
        ...jane goodall
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343824].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author temo1221
          Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

          THAT is the punchline....so follow up by PMing the OP your email, etc so you can tell him from experience and show him it IS possible.

          ----------

          More than 2 years ago the OP asked how to earn $50-70/day

          http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ou-advise.html

          Had some good responses but never posted about it again or gave any progress report. Now he says he earns less than $15/day.

          He did not get to the goal of $50/day in 2.5 years - but now needs $5000 in 3 weeks? How does someone in a low income country in Europe run up that kind of debt in the US?

          I wish him luck but I'm not drinking the koolaid.
          Glad you found my older post. It was just a question of starter.

          To say truth I tried many things from their suggestions, (including Dropshipping, Affiliate, ClickBank and YouTube) Thanks to these kind warriors I learned many things and that's why I trust this forum

          Here is my story:

          Failed many things, because I was 21 and had no experience. Also I started everything from scratch and had no startup money. Yes, every thing has a reason I know that. But I learned many things.. (Everything you need when you start from zero, with no money: HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress, Joomla, Seo, Adsense, Adwords, Marketing , etc )

          Then I focused on one website, which I started earlier and after that it slowly became very popular in my country. I had and have big progress, in terms of traffic.. Now website has 400 000 unique visitors month, 150k growing Facebook page and good YouTube channel. I did not earn that much today, because this website is not in English. Adsense does not accept my native language, so we are concentrated to sell banner ads to local businesses.It's not much profitable because they pay about 200 USD per banner (month). (Also consider that I have some costs. employees and web-server); I mean that it's not easy to make this money in low income Europe country as you said (with economic crisis and high inflation) ;

          Also to tell the truth it's not my dept.. I want to help my close friend who has mortgage loan and can not pay right now because of some big problems.

          Definitely big thanks to warrior members for encouraging and realistic answers!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10344107].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author David Beroff
            Originally Posted by temo1221 View Post

            Also to tell the truth it's not my dept.. I want to help my close friend who has mortgage loan and can not pay right now because of some big problems.
            I was wondering when we'd finally get to the heart of the matter. Thank you.

            So your friend is behind to the tune of a few year's worth of typical income there?

            It's not likely they'll be able to dig out, and if you help them, you'll just end up becoming the one who gets stuck with this.

            It'd be good if they try to work with the bank to change the terms of the loan. Barring that, it may be best to simply hand the deed to the bank; they probably have the right to take the house anyway at this point. Check with a local lawyer.
            Signature
            Put MY voice on YOUR video: AwesomeAmericanAudio.com
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10344123].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author temo1221
              Originally Posted by David Beroff View Post

              I was wondering when we'd finally get to the heart of the matter. Thank you.

              So your friend is behind to the tune of a few year's worth of typical income there?

              It's not likely they'll be able to dig out, and if you help them, you'll just end up becoming the one who gets stuck with this.

              It'd be good if they try to work with the bank to change the terms of the loan. Barring that, it may be best to simply hand the deed to the bank; they probably have the right to take the house anyway at this point. Check with a local lawyer.
              Yes, you are right. Thank you
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10344157].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Fuentes
    Temo1221,

    In the next 2 weeks, find client companies offline (business areas around you) and online, specifically those that want to outsource collectively $15K [enter types of projects here] and would want it completed in the next 60 to 90 days. Then:

    When you find say 20 prospects that need collectively $50K projects done in the next 60 to 90 days (that's just around $2,500 for each 2 to 3-month project of each client company, which is usual for small development and marketing projects of start-up companies) -- Set up an appointment (offline or online) with them, in order for you to hear out the specifics of their projects, and do this for the next 5 business days. Next:

    Tell them you'll be sending a proposal complete with an organized list of requirements and target results, milestone time tables, SLA and payment terms, etc. in the next 2 days. Then:

    Go to freelancing sites like Upwork, Freelancer and so on. Post the projects of the prospects that you'll find, of course with a project price that'd leave you 40% profit for your project management responsibilities. Find the most suitable freelancers for those projects. Do this for the next 7 days; and

    Close at least 50% of those contracts. Get your 50% deposit for each of those contracts. Pay 50% of the price of the projects that you found freelancers for. You'll be left with $5K after 4 weeks. After 2 to 3 months, collect the remaining 50% payment from those clients. Pay the remaining 50% for your contracts with your freelancers. Again, you'll be left with $5K ...

    Easier said than done, yes, but -- It's P O S S I B L E ...

    How do I know? Well, I do contract sales for the multilingual call center company that I work with; and

    These are 100% performance-based arrangements, so it's quite straightforward to pitch -- I just find companies that need 100% free call center services for their inbound call traffic in the languages that we support (of course we only accept a minimum of XXX inbound calls, specific type of calls in the industries where we operate, per day) and also want to earn 40% commissions for each sale of the relevant products with significant value to their customers, which our multilingual call center teams upsell to their customers after helping them out with their inquiries, concerns, support problems and so on ...

    In the last 3 years, we have a 25% sales conversion average across the languages that we support (English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Polish and Russian), and I get a 2% commission for each sale that our multilingual call center teams generate for the contracts that I close. So:

    With say a collective minimum of 400 inbound calls per day for 10 contracts and an order value average of $200 and an average 25% sales conversion and a 2% cut from the daily sales -- I get around $400 per day, which isn't bad, especially since I haven't just closed 10 ongoing contracts for the last 3 months now ...
    Signature

    Contact Me HERE...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343559].message }}
    • Originally Posted by Michael Fuentes View Post

      Temo1221,

      In the next 2 weeks, find client companies offline (business areas around you) and online, specifically those that want to outsource collectively $15K [enter types of projects here] and would want it completed in the next 60 to 90 days. Then:

      When you find say 20 prospects that need collectively $50K projects done in the next 60 to 90 days (that's just around $2,500 for each 2 to 3-month project of each client company, which is usual for small development and marketing projects of start-up companies) -- Set up an appointment (offline or online) with them, in order for you to hear out the specifics of their projects, and do this for the next 5 business days. Next:

      Tell them you'll be sending a proposal complete with an organized list of requirements and target results, milestone time tables, SLA and payment terms, etc. in the next 2 days. Then:

      Go to freelancing sites like Upwork, Freelancer and so on. Post the projects of the prospects that you'll find, of course with a project price that'd leave you 40% profit for your project management responsibilities. Find the most suitable freelancers for those projects. Do this for the next 7 days; and

      Close at least 50% of those contracts. Get your 50% deposit for each of those contracts. Pay 50% of the price of the projects that you found freelancers for. You'll be left with $5K after 4 weeks. After 2 to 3 months, collect the remaining 50% payment from those clients. Pay the remaining 50% for your contracts with your freelancers. Again, you'll be left with $5K ...

      Easier said than done, yes, but -- It's P O S S I B L E ...

      How do I know? Well, I do contract sales for the multilingual call center company that I work with; and

      These are 100% performance-based arrangements, so it's quite straightforward to pitch -- I just find companies that need 100% free call center services for their inbound call traffic in the languages that we support (of course we only accept a minimum of XXX inbound calls, specific type of calls in the industries where we operate, per day) and also want to earn 40% commissions for each sale of the relevant products with significant value to their customers, which our multilingual call center teams upsell to their customers after helping them out with their inquiries, concerns, support problems and so on ...

      In the last 3 years, we have a 25% sales conversion average across the languages that we support (English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Polish and Russian), and I get a 2% commission for each sale that our multilingual call center teams generate for the contracts that I close. So:

      With say a collective minimum of 400 inbound calls per day for 10 contracts and an order value average of $200 and an average 25% sales conversion and a 2% cut from the daily sales -- I get around $400 per day, which isn't bad, especially since I haven't just closed 10 ongoing contracts for the last 3 months now ...
      Honestly one of the best posts i have ever read on the warrior. This should be in the war room! This stuff believe it or not actually works. Thinking outside the box is key!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10344394].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Michael Fuentes
        TotalWebsiteControl,

        Originally Posted by TotalWebsiteControl View Post

        Honestly one of the best posts i have ever read on the warrior. This should be in the war room! This stuff believe it or not actually works. Thinking outside the box is key!
        Thanks. No, this isn't out-of-the-box thinking. If you go to big call centers, or perhaps in the offline section here (well, they talk about this among other things, but who knows) -- You'll learn that many (though only a few support the languages that we do, and this gives us a significant edge over our competitors) have been doing this for the past several years now, and if done right, this can produce excellent results ...

        For example, big payment processing corporations like CleverBridge and RevenueWire (the multilingual call center that I work with works with these corps, among others in various industries) have been offering for years now a platform that connects call centers to publishers (affiliates) and product developers (these 2 merchant processing corps operate in the tech industry, so their merchants are mostly software companies) for these 100% performance-based arrangements ...

        Well, I guess the main section here is mostly all about selling marketing products and services (and coaching services) to other members and to local and overseas clients, selling "digital info products" like ebooks and video courses and so on via email marketing campaigns among others, building mailing lists by promoting incentivized offers in the form of reports and so on, etc.

        Hey TotalWebsiteControl, if you're interested, then we can work together and do a pilot for Japanese in the tech industry, and we can post the results of our pilot in this thread (or in a new thread) as a case study of sorts -- Your sig says you can get top Google page rankings. Can you also do this in Yahoo! for the Japanese market, in order to drive inbound calls? We can expand to the other languages that we support after our pilot ...

        At Temo1221 -- If you're also interested, then there may be start-up to medium scale tech companies in your area that may have recently launched products globally and have built significant userbases in Japan (and in other countries with languages that the multilingual call center company that I work with presently supports) -- They may be interested in getting 100% free customer and tech support call center services and 40% commissions for each sale that we generate for the inbound calls they drive our way -- From the 60% / sale less the merchant payment processing fees, I can give you half of my 2% if you help me close those contracts. These are recurring commissions, for the entire duration of those contracts ...
        Signature

        Contact Me HERE...

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10344855].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author SimonTW
        Originally Posted by TotalWebsiteControl View Post

        Honestly one of the best posts i have ever read on the warrior. This should be in the war room! This stuff believe it or not actually works. Thinking outside the box is key!
        Excellent suggestions here.

        Also to echo others I would look to what I could sell. What I could offer online as services.

        5k is a large amount as pure profit in such a short time. Maybe reach out to some of the coaches to see if they have strategy you can implement.
        Signature
        Need Solo Ads and Funnel Clicks? PM Me.
        ***100/300/500 Funnel Clicks Packages***
        *** 0.34/click Limited Time Offer***
        PM Me For Free Training
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10345024].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author writeaway
    Basically, you're asking for a GET RICH QUICK solution.

    No such animal exists.

    Building an empire takes TIME, PLANNING, and FOCUS.

    Sure, there are all sorts of people trying to push such HOKEY claims but those claims are either exaggerations (from wholly unrealistic projections of stuff that DOES WORK on a very small scale) or flat out lies.

    Get rid of the get rich quick mentality and you'll be surprised as to how high you can soar.

    Whether you freelance or build passive income sites, you need time, focus, discipline, and a solid reinvestment strategy.

    I wish you the best
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343597].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeff Lenney
    *Sigh* I'd probably just do a few emails to my list on a high ticket item - BUT that's probably not something you can do

    SO if I had ZERO IM experience like i'm assuming you do - I'd start selling things from around my house - you'll prob get more money on eBay than taking them to a local store...
    Signature

    Too lazy to write something clever here, so check out my marketing blog and learn from a REAL Super Affiliate at JeffLenney.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10343615].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tuhinindia1971
    Business may be called a name by the combination of the Profit & loss. If your project of the Domain may loss, but it may turn into a good profit. So never be disappointed. Actually there is no fixed business, by which you will be able to earn within the November of the fixed amount. But you will be able to earn money from this sector. It may need some times. Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10344173].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dlane1987
    Go to your debtors and try to work something out go to your bank to try and get a consolidation loan. You need to get your finances organised not try to earn that much online fast.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10344383].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author allegandro
    In my opinion, start talking TODAY with the people you have your credit with.

    It will be very very hard to get 5.000$ in the next weeks.

    Talking with them in advance will buy you time, look for a solution and not hide until that time.
    Signature

    Meow!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10344449].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kherk Roldan
    There's no such thing like that bro! I suggest you to sign up as a freelancer, you can receive your salary weekly (depends on freelancer platform) sure money!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10344495].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      Then I focused on one website, which I started earlier and after that it slowly became very popular in my country. I had and have big progress, in terms of traffic.
      I could tell from previous threads/posts that you have focused on one site after a rocky start - and that is definitely to your credit.

      Banner ads are fine but can you expand into selling some products with your current site? Sites do not have to be in English to make good money - and I think many members here don't realize that. In a country where internet use is just beginning to expand - you could be at the forefront of online business in your language before long.

      It's admirable that you wish to help a friend but sometimes we can't financially contribute as we would like to. Keep working on your site as you have and look for more ways to monetize the traffic and perhaps start another site or two in niches where there are products you can sell to your market.
      Signature
      Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog
      ***
      It actually doesn't take much to be considered a 'difficult woman' -
      that's why there are so many of us.
      ...jane goodall
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10344842].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    What would you do if you needed to get 5000USD fast
    Open the safe.
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10344883].message }}

Trending Topics