Need a good "Work At Home" affiliate program...

18 replies
Hey,

I am looking for a good program to advertise to a work from home audience. 2-3 years ago I had a few that paid out $55 on a $9.95 product but they are all gone it seems. I have recently generated a new traffic stream that would have worked well with one of those offers.

I do not want "take surveys at home" or any crap like that.

the right fit would more than likely be a CPA and probably a lead gen offer for a MLM or something similar.

If you know of something, let me know.

Greg
#affiliate #good #program #work at home
  • Profile picture of the author mjcole76
    cashnetwork has a lot of great offers like that to choose from, it is a cpa network, but i think u have to be referred
    Signature
    Private Message Me To Get The 2 Most Costly Mistakes Affiliates Make And How You Can Avoid Them Make Ten
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10360692].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vishwa
    I think you should use peerly. they do have some good work at home campaigns.
    Signature

    Blogging Tips & Tricks @ https://www.blogwithvk.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10360699].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author createyouwealth
    Hey! Try promoting jvzoo or maxbounty offers. Jvzoo will
    allow you to get paid instantly and with maxbounty
    I believe they pay every week or so unless they changed.

    All the best!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10360704].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LifeIs2Gr8
    I don't know about you, but I find drop-shipping physical products aren't making money fast enough, Plus the 3rd party logistics, no matter how hands-free the company claims it to be for you, it still involves waiting.

    I personally like instant products, downloadable digital products to be precise. Buyers of such products are potentially the impatient sort as well, they live and breathe behind their screens, I'm pretty sure they don't like going to the post office to pick up a parcel each time. You want their money fast too, am i right?

    I also find it easier to come up with more flexible and attractive campaigns when it comes to downloadable products, such as ebooks, songs, softwares, games, etc, For instance, you can do giveaways easily with just a click, or free trial for a month, to draw traffic first before selling. You may just want to peek in to see what I do.

    For physical products I'm not saying it is impossible to do that, I just feel it is harder to do so. Selling efficacy will increase if it is from a seller directly to a buyer. So if you can do away with one more barrier, why not?
    Signature

    To know more about how to build an online business using the tools and techniques I'm using:

    www.onlinebusinessmakemoney.com/blog

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10360835].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author megamind22
    PeerFly and Maxbounty are good CPA networks that you could give a try if you can be approved.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10361341].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author coolidge
    peerfly has fiverr. Fiverr pays pretty good commission.
    Signature

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *** TRAFFIC ON DEMAND! *** TARGET BUYERS = GET SALES!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10361379].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author domainiac
      Originally Posted by vishwa View Post

      I think you should use peerly. they do have some good work at home campaigns.
      Originally Posted by megamind22 View Post

      PeerFly and Maxbounty are good CPA networks that you could give a try if you can be approved.
      Originally Posted by coolidge View Post

      peerfly has fiverr. Fiverr pays pretty good commission.
      Haven't used peerfly in sometime. Will have to go back and check them out. Maxbounty biz oppportunity offers not very good...good payout but not an attractive offer.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10362461].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author skyfallsdown
    You can search on offervault for bizopp offers , and you will get a huge list with networks that got them.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10361432].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author discrat
    Originally Posted by domainiac View Post

    Hey,

    I am looking for a good program to advertise to a work from home audience. 2-3 years ago I had a few that paid out $55 on a $9.95 product but they are all gone it seems. I have recently generated a new traffic stream that would have worked well with one of those offers.

    I do not want "take surveys at home" or any crap like that.

    the right fit would more than likely be a CPA and probably a lead gen offer for a MLM or something similar.

    If you know of something, let me know.

    Greg
    Hey Greg,
    You talk about Surveys being such "crap" and in the same breath you talk about pursuing "MLM".

    And Im not saying ALL MLM is crap. Just like ALL Surveys are not crap.

    There are legit survey companies that have been around for many many decades. And give people a chance to make a little money from home.
    Yeah most of the time its very small amounts. Peanuts really

    But some stay at home moms love them because they can make money doing them and have some pocket change.

    I did them 8 years ago when I first started out for almost a year making about $125 month just a few hours here and there

    Then wised up and made blogs promoting Survey CPAs and getting $1 to$ 5 commissions for each signup.

    With increases in Traffic over time it has added to a good amount.

    Iam just saying keep an open mind


    - Robert Andrew
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10361567].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author domainiac
      Originally Posted by discrat View Post

      Hey Greg,
      You talk about Surveys being such "crap" and in the same breath you talk about pursuing "MLM".

      And Im not saying ALL MLM is crap. Just like ALL Surveys are not crap.

      There are legit survey companies that have been around for many many decades. And give people a chance to make a little money from home.
      Yeah most of the time its very small amounts. Peanuts really

      But some stay at home moms love them because they can make money doing them and have some pocket change.

      I did them 8 years ago when I first started out for almost a year making about $125 month just a few hours here and there

      Then wised up and made blogs promoting Survey CPAs and getting $1 to$ 5 commissions for each signup.

      With increases in Traffic over time it has added to a good amount.

      Iam just saying keep an open mind


      - Robert Andrew
      Bad choice of words on my part. I have promoted survey sites (a select few) for many years and am still actively promoting on one of my sites.

      the traffic source I have available for this promotion doesn't do great with surveys. When I said "crap like that", I should have clarified that I am not looking for a percentage of sale. I am looking for a lead generation payout on a low dollar offer...which is why a CPA works.

      I said MLM because they usually have a low "get this info" price and payout pretty good for that lead.

      thx for the reply.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10362480].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ellaanna
    Firstly, I would like to thank Greg for letting me jump on board to share with you guys what I have been doing with leads gen so far and also to learn more stuff from superb gems here....

    I'm excited to be in the forum and I hope we can all learn from each other and make money from "work at home" affiliate program.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10361603].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EvoLeads
    Originally Posted by domainiac View Post

    Hey,

    I am looking for a good program to advertise to a work from home audience. 2-3 years ago I had a few that paid out $55 on a $9.95 product but they are all gone it seems. I have recently generated a new traffic stream that would have worked well with one of those offers.

    I do not want "take surveys at home" or any crap like that.

    the right fit would more than likely be a CPA and probably a lead gen offer for a MLM or something similar.

    If you know of something, let me know.

    Greg
    Hi domainiac, we have offers for you that would be relevant to your "work from home" audience, such as Millionaire Blueprint (very popular offer). Give us a try
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10363534].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ferryrinaldi
    I dont Know about it but thank you for share
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10363578].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10364264].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TBosch
    Maybe take a look at a program like "Bring The Fresh" domainiac. It's kind of a newer improved version of the ever popular "Wealthy Affiliate" program that made some big waves up until recently.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10409708].message }}

Trending Topics