8 replies
How do you feel about marketing on Facebook when all these suckers are promoting the same niche as you and has already targeted the same audience? Just do a search on your competitors, you can clearly see what they are promoting and who their audience is. I've been search a lot of pages in the same niche and I see very little value, nothing but jokes and memes post. Lame. Don't get me wrong though, there are quite a number of them making money, but c'mon man do something different for once.
#feel
  • Profile picture of the author Tomas Lodén
    Originally Posted by successkid View Post

    How do you feel about marketing on Facebook when all these suckers are promoting the same niche as you and has already targeted the same audience? .
    I Feel GREAT! This means theres a market out there with hungry buyers for this product, exactly what Im looking for.
    Signature
    Want me to show you my system for making over $100 per day?
    Free coaching to your first $100 dollars. DM me now..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10435865].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Regional Warrior
    Originally Posted by successkid View Post

    How do you feel about marketing on Facebook when all these suckers are promoting the same niche as you and has already targeted the same audience? Just do a search on your competitors, you can clearly see what they are promoting and who their audience is. I've been search a lot of pages in the same niche and I see very little value, nothing but jokes and memes post. Lame. Don't get me wrong though, there are quite a number of them making money, but c'mon man do something different for once.
    What a negative little person you are and I would like to thank you for the the elegant way you have with words!

    And I hope the Mods nuke this thread for the help you have given the board
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10435867].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 1Bryan
      Originally Posted by Regional Warrior View Post

      What a negative little person you are and I would like to thank you for the the elegant way you have with words!

      And I hope the Mods nuke this thread for the help you have given the board
      It's actually not negative. Do something different is kind of the way to stand out in all spaces. That's what the OP is saying.

      If you don't think standing out's a big deal, well, I don't know what to say. Copycatting gets you to mediocre levels of "success" more often than not. Standing out? Being remarkable? That has the potential to go well beyond mediocre.

      How's that negative?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10435884].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author shaunybb
        This is great for me because while other people are not really doing proper market research and just copying other people ads text and demographics....I swoop in like a ninja in the night...attack the market from a unique angle and make all the money I want!!!


        So just depends how you use the information haha
        Signature
        ====>READY To Be Successful Online? FIND OUT more!?<====
        You FAIL online because you have the WRONG information.....
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10436077].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author chyan007
        Banned
        Originally Posted by 1Bryan View Post

        It's actually not negative. Do something different is kind of the way to stand out in all spaces. That's what the OP is saying.

        If you don't think standing out's a big deal, well, I don't know what to say. Copycatting gets you to mediocre levels of "success" more often than not. Standing out? Being remarkable? That has the potential to go well beyond mediocre.

        How's that negative?
        @Bryan ,To be honest its pretty negative....Either the OP should have moved on to something else instead of complaining that people are promoting the same think ,I can only say that others were quick to respond and the OP was not, They might have got the info earlier

        There is no point complaining on the forum and saying bad things about someone else

        Chyanit
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10436117].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author 1Bryan
          Originally Posted by chyan007 View Post

          @Bryan ,To be honest its pretty negative....Either the OP should have moved on to something else instead of complaining that people are promoting the same think ,I can only say that others were quick to respond and the OP was not, They might have got the info earlier

          There is no point complaining on the forum and saying bad things about someone else

          Chyanit
          Chyanit,

          You are just as free as I am to interpret whatever we want from words on a screen. You take what the OP says as "negative" and that's fine. I take it for the lesson that it is. Standing out is at the crux of all successful marketing.

          Imagine 100 people in a room. 99 are wearing white shirts. 1 is wearing a red shirt.

          Who stands out?

          Most marketing sucks. It's either not profitable or just barely profitable. Meaning, it just barely "works." That includes most Facebook marketing.

          Just because you see a lot of it, doesn't mean that it's good. Or it's working. Or it's the right way to be.

          You wanna really be a super aff?

          You better learn to stand out.

          The OP never mentioned a single person by name. Just a wave of lemmings all doing the same thing.

          So again.

          How is that negative?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10436188].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    Standing out? Being remarkable? That has the potential to go well beyond mediocre.
    Innovators and risk takers...fortune favors the bold!
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10436086].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Doesn't make 1 difference to me. I don't even worry about people flooding Facebook. I do something else to promote myself and make a killing there. And if that's not poppin, I go into another niche and do the same marketing routine.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10436099].message }}

Trending Topics