How can we Manage two projects together?

by campbelljof 12 replies
From last two year I was managing single project but right now I am trying to manage two projects together,
I am facing some problems, so please suggest me some tips so that i can manage both of these projects....
#main internet marketing discussion forum #manage #projects
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Augustinus
    Originally Posted by campbelljof View Post

    From last two year I was managing single project but right now I am trying to manage two projects together,
    I am facing some problems, so please suggest me some tips so that i can manage both of these projects....
    If you don't tell us your problems we cannot give you specific answer , so my answer will be only broad, identify what are most important things in your project and what are things what you will be able to outsource you can hire some of the freelancers on forum or some of your buddy from childhood
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10476950].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author arrival7
      What you need is some project management software, I will get you started

      Managing Multiple Projects Code, Scripts & Plugins | CodeCanyon
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10477631].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author campbelljof
      Originally Posted by Augustinus View Post

      If you don't tell us your problems we cannot give you specific answer , so my answer will be only broad, identify what are most important things in your project and what are things what you will be able to outsource you can hire some of the freelancers on forum or some of your buddy from childhood
      thank you so much, Here i want to know that which strategies I should make for my newly projected website..!!
      Signature

      Niriya offers best Digital Marketing Services

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10478544].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author agmccall
    time management and proper distribution of responsibilities

    al
    Signature

    Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art. ~Andy Warhol~

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10477641].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Oziboomer
    Originally Posted by campbelljof View Post

    From last two year I was managing single project but right now I am trying to manage two projects together,
    I am facing some problems, so please suggest me some tips so that i can manage both of these projects....
    Check out Trello.

    It might help.

    https://trello.com

    Very handy for project management.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10479026].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author campbelljof
      Originally Posted by Oziboomer View Post

      Check out Trello.

      It might help.

      https://trello.com

      Very handy for project management.
      Hey,

      Thanks for your kind response, but we are already using this product, i mean our company already using trello.com

      thank
      CJ
      Signature

      Niriya offers best Digital Marketing Services

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10483271].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author projectpop
        What project are you doing? I think different projects have different answers to how to work together.

        For example, programmers and developers use Github or other version control to work together.

        And generic projects, people will use as above mentioned Trello.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10483309].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Oziboomer
        Originally Posted by campbelljof View Post

        Hey,

        Thanks for your kind response, but we are already using this product, i mean our company already using trello.com

        thank
        CJ
        For more functionality than Trello have you had a look at Podio?

        https://podio.com

        Although I don't use it personally I have a few clients that manage multiple projects in a variety of agencies that use it extensively.

        Kind regards,

        Ozi
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10483821].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author time4vps
    You should definitely take an online time managment course. Time Management Fundamentals with Dave Crenshaw at Lynda could be a good starting point
    Signature
    Time4vps.eu
    VPS Hosting in Europe
    Fast, Affordable and Reliable
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10483587].message }}
  • I figure we manage all kindsa stuff alla the time.

    See, I am typin' here, an' I am thinkin', an' I am not fallin' offa my chair, an' I am takin' in some music, an' I am feelin' like mebbe I will be gtg for some coffee some time soon — an' while alla these things are true, not one single onea 'em defines me right now because I am Plurality Rompeth.

    And I am not alone in my rompethitude, peoples.

    So I figure when ur managin' moren' one 'project' 'together', u gotta figure ur already way CanDoseome re:this kinda shit.

    Shoot for one, shoot for the other, shoot for the one again.

    But you gotta feed it right, or shot of one thing gonna creampie outta the hole of the other.

    ",".

    (That is not a smiley, btw)
    Signature

    Lightin' fuses is for blowin' stuff together.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10483862].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author campbelljof
      Originally Posted by Princess Balestra View Post

      I figure we manage all kindsa stuff alla the time.

      See, I am typin' here, an' I am thinkin', an' I am not fallin' offa my chair, an' I am takin' in some music, an' I am feelin' like mebbe I will be gtg for some coffee some time soon — an' while alla these things are true, not one single onea 'em defines me right now because I am Plurality Rompeth.

      And I am not alone in my rompethitude, peoples.

      So I figure when ur managin' moren' one 'project' 'together', u gotta figure ur already way CanDoseome re:this kinda shit.

      Shoot for one, shoot for the other, shoot for the one again.

      But you gotta feed it right, or shot of one thing gonna creampie outta the hole of the other.

      ",".

      (That is not a smiley, btw)
      thanks for your concern..!!
      Signature

      Niriya offers best Digital Marketing Services

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10484979].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Niks24
    Best way is to increase the resources or the project management tool is the better otion as your are already using it.or just can allocate time and modules for both the projects accordingly and set some incentives for the team is they can work some extra hours.
    Signature
    Served Over 100 customers and there needs with Web and Mobile Apps Development, if you are looking for one please connect with me with good turnaround.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10485003].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics