Whats the best way to direct free traffic to my blogs on drones that I'll be posting in the coming days (10 of them). I'm specialised in this domain and looking to open up another revenue stream on top of my income from clients. So far I've got as far as Amazon Affiliate links on blogs posted on my social media accounts. Will this be enough or should I be paying for SEO services?
There will be fresh and original content (including personal tutorials, pictures and videos) and monetise this through my Amazon Affiliate account (open to better ideas though) but have no idea how to direct traffic and do any of the backlinking/keywording stuff on my wordpress site.
I wrote a couple test blogs so ignore the content on those I was just testing to see how to implement my Amazon Affiliate stuff. Happy to pay someone to help me just PM me.
I have also summaries my plan below
Looking for harsh/accurate feedback from you pro's.
To the mods, if you could keep this post here instead of 'website feedback' that would be appreciated as I am asking specifically about a marketing plan here.
Here is my plan so far:
In a nutshell:
• Start writing drone, behind the scene, and filmmaking blogs
• Scatter my own content throughout these blogs.
• Post blogs to relative forums and my social pages.
• Allow each blog to be sharable to Facebook, Instagram, twitter etc.
• Build email list through each blog.
• Fill each blog with amazon affiliate link where appropriate.
• Email new subscriber list blog posts regularly.
• Put amazon affiliate store on website that sells drone and filmmaking equipment that I personally love and recommend.
• Create my own viral content and use throughout.
Things I need help with:
• Driving traffic whilst saving as much money as possible.
• Using this traffic to get people reading the blogs in large numbers.
• I have zero knowledge in keywords and linking but am willing to pay someone possible to help me.
• General SEO