How I multiplied x3 my monthly income in less than 7 days! I'm so happy!

34 replies
I would like to share my experience about how I increased my income from averaging $5/day to $15/day.

I know it doesn't sound like a very promising increase, but it has been for me. Hopefully some of you can learn from this experience, in particular those starting.

One year ago I created a website about an app video game. It contains guides about the game, reviews, etc. I was able to increase the traffic up to 300,000 page views per month. But my monetising strategy only relied on Adsense. Here are my Adsense income report since I started:

January15: $0.60
February15: $11
March15: $6
April15: $9
May15: $18
June15: $19
July15 $18
August15: $27
September: $42
October: $64
November15: $99
December: $149

As the end of December I averaged around 5$ per day. Not bad for me back then, but I didn't know my website was having potential for a lot more.

Two weeks ago I applied to "The Blogger Network", they are an ad network which manage your ads in your website. One week later I was accepted and the ads were running. They only added an ad on the heather and few on the sidebar. Ads in the posts from Adsense were still there.

Now, one week later I an getting around $12 per day from The Blogger Network, plus 4$ from Adsense (it dropped a little bit because of the integration of the other ads). Every day I am getting more and more money from The Blogger Network, these guys are amazing!

If things keep like this, the estimated amount per month should be around $450!! Three times more than in December. I'm sooooo happy!!

I'm joining as well PadSquad most likely by the end of this week. I've been accepted in their program, and according to my pageviews it's estimated an increase in revenue of $300 to $500 per month. Incredible!!

With all of this I want to encourage you to keep trying new strategies, there is always a margin to improve and sometimes you will be surprise of what you can get!

Remember that your own limitations are limited by you!
#days #happy #income #monthly #multiplied
  • Profile picture of the author PassiveIncomes
    300,000 page views per month and earning $450 is damn little. Actually with every 1000 traffic you should earn $10.

    You can do better!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10508830].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jonny2spoons
    Congrats, that's a nice success story.

    It's also a good example of how patience and hard work are important in this industry. Notice how the OP didn't make $1m in 24 hours? This is the reality of making money online - there's no magic formula for overnight success, but great money to be made if you treat it like a business and stick with it.

    I hope your project continues to grow and makes you some serious bucks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10508945].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Francisco PIW
      Originally Posted by Jonny2spoons View Post

      Congrats, that's a nice success story.

      It's also a good example of how patience and hard work are important in this industry. Notice how the OP didn't make $1m in 24 hours? This is the reality of making money online - there's no magic formula for overnight success, but great money to be made if you treat it like a business and stick with it.

      I hope your project continues to grow and makes you some serious bucks!
      Yeah!

      In fact I am so happy with these results because appart from this I have a full time job in a engineering company, plus I am doing a PhD as well. On top of that I have a pretty good life and I can travel a lot and enjoy with my wife and friends.

      That is PERFECT!!!

      All of this is partly thank you to Warrior Forum, since I join it I started learning a lot a lot. A big THANK YOU to you guys!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10508980].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamesadkins
    300K you should make more
    Keep trying , Good Luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10509012].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Fredzmints
    Nice one! Keep up the good work! Go higher!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10509029].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10509341].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Hey, money is money. It dont matter how you get that guap, just keep getting it. Cause at the end of the day, no matter how hard and messy things were for you early on in your business, people will ask you 1 question:

    "Can i have your autograph?"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10509409].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Synnuh
    I've told you before, but I'll say it again, congratulations. It's been interesting watching you hustle.

    Are you living in the States? Or whereabouts in the world?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10509488].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author talfighel
    Some people get 30,000 website unique visitors to their site and earn 6 figures per month. The difference is that they sell affiliate products that earns them commissions ranging from $100 and all the way up to $5,000 per customer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10509768].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author reachintan
    Hi Francisco,

    It is amazing to see that you get an astounding traffic to your blog. It is great to hear that you have tripled your income. However, still I guess there is a long way to go unless you start earning $100 a day. I would suggest you apply for Yahoo Advertising network as well as be an Amazon affiliate to multiply your earnings even more.

    Thanks,
    Chintan
    Signature

    Chintan Mehta

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10509773].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Van Dam
    Congrats on your success. Now keep going that you have seen the potential.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10509811].message }}
  • that is the key to making money online (getting the traffic). If you can generate the traffic then making money online becomes super easy. I used to have a couple websites that would make around $50 a day on average, i ended up selling on flippa for a nice sum of money.

    But congratz on success. A very low % of people actually get to feel that success. So be proud! And remember that this is all a numbers game. Now it's time to scale it up!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10509913].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Devilfish168
      Originally Posted by TotalWebsiteControl View Post

      that is the key to making money online (getting the traffic). If you can generate the traffic then making money online becomes super easy. I used to have a couple websites that would make around $50 a day on average, i ended up selling on flippa for a nice sum of money.

      But congratz on success. A very low % of people actually get to feel that success. So be proud! And remember that this is all a numbers game. Now it's time to scale it up!
      Just curious,
      SEO usually takes how long to see the result?

      I do know is impossible to see a website just created for months and happen to much earnings.

      Usually it take near to one year or so..to see?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10510409].message }}
      • Originally Posted by Devilfish168 View Post

        Just curious,
        SEO usually takes how long to see the result?

        I do know is impossible to see a website just created for months and happen to much earnings.

        Usually it take near to one year or so..to see?
        It depends on the site i'm working on and the keywords chosen. It could take a month... or it could take a few months. You never know.... nobody can tell you exactly when a web page will rank.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10511212].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IvyB92
    The point to make your website is traffic. So the number of 300,000 page views per month is very impresive. Just go for it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10510059].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kerunai
    Thanks bro..this is an inspiring story to us all here...I hope you will continue sharing here or perhaps share your journey with us
    Signature

    How to Easily Get 300+ Email Subscribers in the Next 6 Hours
    Why list building no longer works like it used to… and what to do about it

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10510230].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author promarketeruk
    I agree flippa is a great start if your new to making money online. I remember the first time i created my first website and then listed it on flippa it was amazing to see my websites sell for $297 per website which took less than 30 minutes to build. Flippa is a great place to start if you want to build a real business in 2016
    Signature

    Looking to learn hidden methods to make $3k per month? Then check how this free training course that iv designed to show you the real truth behind making money online just by spending 30 minutes every day building and flipping easy websites.
    Click Here >>> http://DigitalFlipProfits.com/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10510760].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lassdiaw95
      Is Flippas only for selling and buying websites?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10511251].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    which took less than 30 minutes to build.
    No, it didn't.
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10510772].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author potasium56
    Wow congrats man, would love to get those results on my blog however its new and not much content, but with blogs it takes time......you should be happy about 450 - 500 a months, im not even making 10 cents a day lol.....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10510789].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author grandstar
    I advise you join peerfly or maxbounty.

    Find a game pay perlead offer or download offer.

    You'll probably make thousands.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10511039].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mattdawg841
    AWESOME job! Thanks for sharing your story! You're a ROCKSTAR

    Keep up the great work!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10511150].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author entrepreneurjay
    Congrats just keep multiplying your efforts.

    Famous Quote: One small step for man one giant leap for mankind

    Ok maybe a bad analogy but you get the point lol keep up the good work.
    Signature

    Free Quick Start Guide To Creating A Profitable High Converting Sales Funnel That Makes Money. http://jaysonlinereviews.com/go/free...-sales-funnel/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10511250].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Elvis Michael
    First of all, congrats.

    If i were you, I would create a super guide and sell it for at least $5 or $10. Think about it: The amount of views clearly indicates that these guys are very serious and passionate about the game. So try to come up with an insanely useful guide and promote the crap out of it throughout the site (also build a list in the process).

    I dont know if you're familiar with Pat Flynn. He started out by selling some guide about some engineering course or whatever (can't remember). He made about $7k his first month because his audience was strictly interested in the topic (much in the same way that your audience is strictly interested in that game).

    Seriously, GO!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10511463].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Francisco PIW
      Originally Posted by Epic Passive Income View Post

      First of all, congrats.

      If i were you, I would create a super guide and sell it for at least $5 or $10. Think about it: The amount of views clearly indicates that these guys are very serious and passionate about the game. So try to come up with an insanely useful guide and promote the crap out of it throughout the site (also build a list in the process).

      I dont know if you're familiar with Pat Flynn. He started out by selling some guide about some engineering course or whatever (can't remember). He made about $7k his first month because his audience was strictly interested in the topic (much in the same way that your audience is strictly interested in that game).

      Seriously, GO!
      I know a lot about Pat Flynn, he has been very inspiring for me.

      I was thinking in creating a guide but... what my visitors like the most is free stuff as there are many people passionate about the game writing amazing content for free, it's just nobody put it on a website like me.

      Other thing I considered is to create the eBook with some of the material which already is on my website, but... is that legit? I only want to work with good practices.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10512547].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Elvis Michael
        Originally Posted by Francisco PIW View Post

        I know a lot about Pat Flynn, he has been very inspiring for me.

        I was thinking in creating a guide but... what my visitors like the most is free stuff as there are many people passionate about the game writing amazing content for free, it's just nobody put it on a website like me.

        Other thing I considered is to create the eBook with some of the material which already is on my website, but... is that legit? I only want to work with good practices.
        I mean, yes everybody likes free things. Correction, we love free things.

        This is where you, the entrepreneur, have to draw the line somewhere.

        Offer 80% free and awesome content, keeping them happy as usual. But reserve 20% of the very best content only to those who are truly serious about the game.

        This is where building a list becomes useful. Additionally (this is only optional, but it also helps) protect certain portions of your website using a membership plugin. Right off the top of my head, you could say, "Sign up for the paid portion and receive exclusive content not typically available on the rest of the site. Also access content first, before everyone else."

        Again, you still want to provide plenty of great information to the general audience (let's not alienate them). But you, as an entrepreneur, have to sit and think about how you will split the content.

        Don't be stuck with the reality that everyone wants free stuff. Remaining too sympathetic will keep you earning minimum, if anything at all.

        Think about every business, every convenience store, every restaurant. Some of these offer free samples, but not everything can be provided free of charge no matter how much we (the general public) want it this way.

        Side topic:
        Your audience might also be interested in a similar game (I am 99% sure of this). If you have the time, create a second website about that other game. Leverage those monthly page views to advertise the crap out of it. Double your income by following the above paragraphs.

        Hope that helps.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10512867].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author soobeeoz
    That's awesome! Well done!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10511888].message }}
  • 300K page views, and you're only getting $450? You're getting screwed. Find yourself a different ad network to promote on!
    Signature
    >> Click Here To Discover The New UNTAPPED Traffic Source For Building Massive Targeted Lists FAST! Imagine What Getting 97 Optins In 2 Minutes Will Do to Your Business! See Video Proof Now! <<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10517845].message }}

Trending Topics