Here is my promise to you and I bet Other Warriors will join me in this.
I'm not a super affiliate, Guru or Big Name and I'm not even rich off my Internet Marketing. However, I have made some money and I have helped some others create products and make some money also.
- I will drop in on your threads and give you answers to your questions.
- I will give you an eBook or two from my library if I think it will help you.
- I will answer your Private messages to the best of my ability
- I will give you my honest review of your new products
- I'll advise you on your first WSO
- I will do what ever I am able to do to help you
- Do not make any posts that are obviously one liners to boost your post count just so you can use certain features of this forum
- Do not make posts that are articles from other places on the net. The Warrior Forum is not an article directory. We can smell an article a mile away.
- Do not answer questions requests or make comments in threads where you are just posting on the subject for the sake of posting but haven't taken the time to understand what is being discussed. We "know."
- Do not expect me not to "market" to you. Marketing is what I do. Rather than getting all offended when a Marketer markets to you learn from the process. If my marketing is sloppy, learn how not to do it. If my marketing is clever and effective and your finger is trembling to hit the buy now button, learn from that also. I will never require you to buy anything from me or anyone else as a condition of helping you. Conversely, If I have something I'm selling and I recommend it to you, don't "expect" it for free. I may or may not give it to you, but don't "expect" me to.
Example of worthless posts from a new Warrior= "I have no experience in what you are talking about and I can't help on this, Sorry." or "Thanks for that." (There is a thank you button. On the other hand a helpful post could be, Thanks for that, it helped me because...(how it helped you and what you plan to do with the info, here)
What if you've gotten off to a bad start by being identified as a one line wonder or a spammer or another negative thing. First, read the previous paragraph and second, STOP it. Please don't feel the need to make a public apology or anything like that. Just STOP it and move on from here.
Well, there you have it. For what it's worth I'll help where I can if you are a true WARRIOR no matter how new you are. If you don't give a rat's patootie about me or others helping you, and have another agenda, that's fine too. However, if you do want to be a member of the best marketing community on the Internet, then expect to hear from me and I'm sure some other's from here also.
My best to you,
George Wright, P.S. Yes, I realize that there are New Warriors who are not new to IM and you Know more and are more successful than Many Old Warriors including Yours Truly. This post wasn't about you in fact you can help the true newbies also, as I'm sure you already do. Thanks GW