Price of the listing closed at $14k...
REALLY do not want to sell the website on this buyer's terms. I initiated Escrow.com and got these terms back from the buyer which seems completely insane to me..
1)Wants to fund with escrow milestones over time
2)At 20% funded - transfer of customer database and website into buyers administration.
4) At 70% wants - A 6 week operation period (starts from date fulfilment centre receipts goods) to demonstrate that the site can maintain traffic and sales consistent with the information disclosed in the sale
This sound normal???
Are my demands out of line?
1)Past performance is not indicative of future results
2) I maintain control of everything until escrow is fully funded
3) At full escrow seller will transfer everything to buyers control
4) Buyer has 7 days inspection period to verify all claims
5) Seller will be available for 30 days post receipt of escrow funds to assist buyer with questions regarding business