1) Choose a niche, (I chose motorcycle crashes and that worked even better than another cooking recipes site I made) and look for potentially viral videos about your chosen niche
2) Second: Make a video site (about your niche) on the free wordpress platform or blogger, no need to get fancy there.
3) Get an adsense account, (That's how you get paid)
4) Put social sharing buttons on the site and your adsense codes ("likes" are not important, only "shares")
5) Make a secondary FB account
6) Make a facebook FanPage about your video site (I'ts free) from your primary FB account
7) Add niche related groups to your secondary FB account, not hundred of groups, try to find BIG groups
8) Embed youtube videos about your chosen niche on your free site and make a post about it
(For title and description COPY AND PASTE the video's info)
9) THE TRICK is on the featured image!: on youtube while watching your selected video look at the source code and look for the "thumbnail" it is a "jpg" file every video has it
10) edit the thumbnail with an image editor such as Photoshop or Snagit and insert an FB play button on the image
11) save it in PNG format so it won't lose quality
(NOTE: The more it looks like the original play button from FB the better)
12) Use your image as the featured image of your post
13) Copy your post URL and post it on your FB FanPage and logout
14) Login in your secondary FB account and visit your FanPage and share the post from there to the new groups you added in that second account
(SIDE NOTE 1: when you share your post to groups DON'T just share a link, go back to the video on youtube, look for the comments on the video, copy a good comment and paste it with what you share so people can interact with your share)
(SIDE NOTE 2: Question comments are better!)
Once your site is created and configured the entire posting and sharing process can take less than 1 hour.
Repeat the process only 2 times a day, that's enough to get a TON of traffic without hurting your account, also, like as many comments from others on your shares to keep your account looking natural.
(I had up to 900 unique visitors in real time and about 15.000 unique visitors a day in that site)
Don't worry too much to be seen as a spammer because as long as you give your groups the content they want, even most of the groups admins WILL like and share your posts.
After you make some money with that you can pass on to paid hosting and your own domains to be in more control and even build a list if you want.
Here is a POST I wrote about the a few hosting "problems" I had when I started dealing with such ammount of traffic.
This is a proven method that worked for me and a few friends who I shared this with.
Hope that helps a bit