How I earned my first 100 $ with simple affiliate method

by exd777
35 replies
Here is a short tutorial on howI earned my first 100 $ with this method. Although I am still a beginner and have almost no knowledge of affiliate marketing I managed without too much effort to earn their first affiliate money online. So let's start ...

1. I chose the niche of the page (fitness) and joined the affilate program
2. bought a .com domain - (namecheap.com)
3. I ordered 20 articles of 500 words (iwriter.com)
4. Opened the fourth facebook page, twitter profile, YouTube channel and a couple of web 2.0 blogs
5 Installed wordpress and set it up, published articles with affilate links
6. Ordered some backlinks (ultraseohero.com)
7. After two weeks my main keyword begin to rank on google
8. In the next week I made two sales
9. I bought two .com domains (namecheap.com)
10. Bought 10 articles for each domain (iwriter.com)
11. Bought two largest links packages to the new domain (ultraseohero.com)
12. Each new domain has started to rank the 3-5 long tail keywords
13. Create links on new domains to the main domain
14. Made 4 more sales for 7 days
15. Now repeat steps 9-13, but create profiles on facebook, youtube, twitter for each new domain, buy a new hosting, etc ...
#100 #affiliate #earned #method #simple
  • Profile picture of the author cooler1
    What is your promotional strategy, did you have 20 articles each focused on one specific product or are they general articles about fitness where you recommend certain fitness products within the content?
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10564271].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tonny Robb
    Interesting sharing. I did not invest into articles as much as you do. But i invested into paid traffic. So i can learn from your method. Thank you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10564286].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author interwebbuzz
      What waa your total investment outlay?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10564305].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    That's a decent way to do it

    How long have you been doing this?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10564329].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Graham Maddison
    Just curious, there is nothing on ultraseohero website that would give me confidence in parting with 95$ - so why would you use them? .....or do you know them?
    Signature
    Trade without Boundaries.
    Start with $30 Trading Bonus.
    No Deposit Required
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10564400].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
      Originally Posted by Graham Maddison View Post

      Just curious, there is nothing on ultraseohero website that would give me confidence in parting with 95$ - so why would you use them? .....or do you know them?
      The namedrop is the whole point of his post. It's OP's site or the site of someone OP knows. He posted the same exact thing over at BHW.
      Signature
      Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
      CLICK HERE FOR INFO
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10564404].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author discrat
        Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

        The namedrop is the whole point of his post. It's OP's site or the site of someone OP knows. He posted the same exact thing over at BHW.
        Yes but he has "over 700 domains in my PBN (private blog network), and all domains are on different hosting, whois with different blog design, widgets etc.. Very powerful and work like a charm!"

        How can you go wrong when it works like a "charm" LOL
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10565299].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author salegurus
          Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

          The namedrop is the whole point of his post. It's OP's site or the site of someone OP knows. He posted the same exact thing over at BHW.
          That's the problem, once these "claims" of success threads are allowed to spread unchecked and unchallenged the result is these low level scammers starting BS threads for promoting or advertising...



          Originally Posted by reachintan View Post

          Hi,
          Thanks for such a comprehensive process. It is certainly a systematic guide for IM beginners.

          Chintan
          Honestly? comprehensive process.... Don't have a clue, do you...
          Signature
          Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

          ― George Carlin
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10565374].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author lgibbon
            Banned
            Originally Posted by salegurus View Post

            That's the problem, once these "claims" of success threads are allowed to spread unchecked and unchallenged the result is these low level scammers starting BS threads for promoting or advertising...
            I can remember when people used to report threads like this
            instead of answering them, and make them vanish.

            These days getting a sig file seen is much more important
            than trying to help with the quality here.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10565389].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author agmccall
              Originally Posted by lgibbon View Post

              I can remember when people used to report threads like this
              instead of answering them, and make them vanish.
              I report quite a few, but it seems like freelancer takes quite a while to delete them.

              al
              Signature

              A bar of iron cost $5. Made into horseshoes, it's worth $12. Made into needles, it's worth $3500. Made into balance springs for watches, it's worth $300,000. Your value is determined by what you are able to make of yourself

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10565392].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wentzco
      Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

      The namedrop if the whole point of his post. It's OP's site or the site of someone OP knows.
      Originally Posted by Graham Maddison View Post

      Just curious, there is nothing on ultraseohero website that would give me confidence in parting with 95$ - so why would you use them? .....or do you know them?
      Originally Posted by Brent Stangel View Post

      Or $0.95.

      I've seen some pathetic sites but that one goes to the top of the ridiculous list.
      Well if you do a whois search for ultraseohero.com... you get this -

      Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
      Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC
      Created on 2016-02-06 - Expires on 2017-02-06 - Updated on 2016-02-06

      So they've been in business for days & hide who they are. What's not to trust?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10564595].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author shaunybb
        my 5 year old cousin could create a more LEGIT site!!!
        Signature
        ====>READY To Be Successful Online? FIND OUT more!?<====
        You FAIL online because you have the WRONG information.....
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10564615].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author joe0074
          You spend too much time and money.
          It is much better to use that money to buy PPC.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10564653].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kerunai
    can you post some income proof and traffic sources so we can actually learn more
    Signature

    How to Easily Get 300+ Email Subscribers in the Next 6 Hours
    Why list building no longer works like it used to… and what to do about it

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10564510].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    there is nothing on ultraseohero website that would give me confidence in parting with 95$
    Or $0.95.

    I've seen some pathetic sites but that one goes to the top of the ridiculous list.
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10564539].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author reachintan
    Hi,


    Thanks for such a comprehensive process. It is certainly a systematic guide for IM beginners.


    Chintan
    Signature

    Chintan Mehta

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10564567].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Erik Robbins
    Or you can save yourself a lot of time and money and run a few dollars in Facebook ads and have the same or better results.

    Just a suggestion...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10564573].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rhadoo7
    Congratulations! But it seems that you invested way more than 100$ to make 100$.

    Also, I don't see the point of making Facebook pages and Twitter profiles for small niche websites with 10 articles.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10565000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author interwebbuzz
    How would such an approach work if you did not do SEO as prescribed here or any other type of SEO.

    Take an Amazon site for example. Say the main site contains 20 pages of content. And you go create 100 new sites in a similar niche. Say the main site is on gym equipment but the other sites are on other sport products. What could the outcome be? Assuming all the domains are new.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10565297].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joe Lumbergh
    obviously the owner of ultraseohero...
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10565429].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author publicworks
    Originally Posted by exd777 View Post

    Here is a short tutorial on howI earned my first 100 $ with this method. Although I am still a beginner and have almost no knowledge of affiliate marketing I managed without too much effort to earn their first affiliate money online. So let's start ...

    1. I chose the niche of the page (fitness) and joined the affilate program
    2. bought a .com domain - (namecheap.com)
    3. I ordered 20 articles of 500 words (iwriter.com)
    4. Opened the fourth facebook page, twitter profile, YouTube channel and a couple of web 2.0 blogs
    5 Installed wordpress and set it up, published articles with affilate links
    6. Ordered some backlinks (ultraseohero.com)
    7. After two weeks my main keyword begin to rank on google
    8. In the next week I made two sales
    9. I bought two .com domains (namecheap.com)
    10. Bought 10 articles for each domain (iwriter.com)
    11. Bought two largest links packages to the new domain (ultraseohero.com)
    12. Each new domain has started to rank the 3-5 long tail keywords
    13. Create links on new domains to the main domain
    14. Made 4 more sales for 7 days
    15. Now repeat steps 9-13, but create profiles on facebook, youtube, twitter for each new domain, buy a new hosting, etc ...
    Really you are a brilliant. Thanks for sharing your valuable idea. Thanks again.
    Signature

    Coming

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10565556].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author agmccall
      Originally Posted by publicworks View Post

      Really you are a brilliant. Thanks for sharing your valuable idea. Thanks again.
      Too bad you did not take the time to read all the posts in this thread.

      al
      Signature

      A bar of iron cost $5. Made into horseshoes, it's worth $12. Made into needles, it's worth $3500. Made into balance springs for watches, it's worth $300,000. Your value is determined by what you are able to make of yourself

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10565596].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alperr
    This is actually what all website owners do. What have you done differently to earn that money?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10565638].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author socialsite
    Maybe I'm wrong but it seems to me like it was too much work and money to get $100 from it. In order to open up multiple facebook and other social site accounts you would need multiple phone numbers to verify them. That means you either have a lot of family members helping out or buying PVA accounts.
    Signature

    How to get my Backpage Poster Software for Free! PM Me to see how! Also if you need traffic software I have several for sale so just ask.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10565744].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cooler1
      Originally Posted by socialsite View Post

      Maybe I'm wrong but it seems to me like it was too much work and money to get $100 from it. In order to open up multiple facebook and other social site accounts you would need multiple phone numbers to verify them. That means you either have a lot of family members helping out or buying PVA accounts.
      YouTube only ask for a phone number sometimes when creating an account.

      If the OP means by 'facebook page' to create a FB fan page then you don't need a seperate FB account for that. You can just use your main FB account.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10565792].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author interwebbuzz
    Under the current ownership are these threads not allowed? Where a post is wriiten to promote a product indirectly. If I remember right such threads were pretty common like 5 years ago without any rebuke.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10565750].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Trey Morgan
    Great job. It sounds like you have quite the work ethic. If you apply that work ethic to something more lucrative you could make a whole lot more than $100.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10565806].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cooler1
      Originally Posted by Trey Morgan View Post

      Great job. It sounds like you have quite the work ethic. If you apply that work ethic to something more lucrative you could make a whole lot more than $100.
      I agree. If the OP applied that work ethic to something like promoting an SEO services site, they could make a whole lot more.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10565815].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author VidasVegas
    Article traffic has changed big time in this days not like few years ago. After google changed they SEO algorithms. I remember these days when ezines had very high ranking in SE but not anymore.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10565811].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ydsimple
    Great general info. Very important to do right keyword research, otherwise you may never rank for your chosen keyword :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10565828].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nemagreska
    Allot of work for a few bucks. And I guess you never did a keyword research before you've started
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10566856].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joe Benjamin
    If what he says is true, it's a great job
    for a first time effort, regardless if he
    spent more money to earn that initially.

    It takes time to fine tune the process.

    If what he says is suspect as others here
    suggest...

    ...that's between him and his conscious
    Signature
    **How I FLIPPED $80 into $690 Pure Profit With ONE EASY Method...2 to 3x Per Week...Only 30 Minutes Per Day (and how YOU can COPY my RESULTS, too!) **CLICK HERE FOR VERIFIED VIDEO PROOF**
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10571954].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EPoltrack77
    yeah its all about supply and demand and finding a product that is already proven to convert. Then you need to separate yourself from the masses and give people a reason to buy from you and not one of the other 10,000 affiliates promoting the same offer using the same traffic sources.
    Signature
    Working to achieve higher results...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10572175].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tim John Jr
    I like how you have a technique. If I could, I would try to create my own articles. I feel like that way I can be more involved with the product. If I know more about the product, then I can sell more of the product.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10587112].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Anton543
    I wouldn't recommend this method. It's very susceptible to a quick Google dump, meaning it will very likely drop down search, way down, or maybe out of the index altogether. Try to create quality sites. Even if you are creating affiliate sites at least make them good quality ones, with good amount of helpful articles that do not contain affilaite links. It has to be seen as a resource for the user first and foremost.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10588959].message }}

Trending Topics