Is internet marketing safe?

12 replies
How safe is the internet marketing?
#internet #marketing #safe
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    How safe is the internet marketing?
    Safe how exactly?
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10578218].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author danieldesai
    Originally Posted by aniruddhapaul View Post

    How safe is the internet marketing?
    About as safe as running any other business or marketing venture. (Sorry but vague questions solicit vague responses.)

    However, if you're talking about the degree of risk in losing your money, that depends on what you're willing to invest to grow your business.

    Of course, if you invest less money to fund your business then one can argue that you're actually losing money in the long term.

    Regards,
    Daniel
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10578230].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MSutton
    The only thing safe in this world
    is a job a McDonald's (of you are a good worker)
    or a welfare check.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10579596].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JC Web
      Originally Posted by MSutton View Post

      The only thing safe in this world
      is a job a McDonald's (of you are a good worker)
      or a welfare check.
      Working at McDonald's isn't that safe. I did that as a teenager and we were held up at gunpoint and locked in the refrigerator.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10579948].message }}
  • Internet marketing is not a sure shot at success. In fact, it involves A LOT of risks. But if you are brave enough to venture in this industry and you have set your mind and attitude to running your own business, then it can be very rewarding in the end.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10579636].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chyan007
    Banned
    Originally Posted by aniruddhapaul View Post

    How safe is the internet marketing?
    What kind of question is this ?

    Safe as in what sense
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10579640].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Eagle07
    Originally Posted by aniruddhapaul View Post

    How safe is the internet marketing?
    I would say it is safe as war if you do not know what you are doing, you would end up killing your finances.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10579806].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author reachintan
    Internet Marketing is the most safest thing to do if planning to make a lifetime monthly residual income.

    However, research research and research...

    Do not be fooled by scams where you have to invest a lot of money upfront.


    Chintan
    Signature

    Chintan Mehta

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10579870].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alex875
    Internet marketing for me is not really safe because as what we always noticed nowadays there are lots of people doing scam, pretending that they are buying your products but they are just hacking this. I prefer doing face on face business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10579879].message }}
  • Internet marketing is kinda like "Riften"

    Competitions are high, overly saturated, cut-throat risks for your money, thievery(i swear) but if you know what to do there is great potential in earning $$$ through IM.

    I say take the risk.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10579975].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ShawnLim
    The climb will be risky and difficult, but the view is absolutely worth it.
    Just find a decent course and learn from there. Focus n take action until you get results.
    Signature

    The 3 INSANELY Effective Methods To Achieve Your Goals, GO HERE.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10580037].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HCFGrizzly
    Originally Posted by aniruddhapaul View Post

    How safe is the internet marketing?
    No, watch out for Internet Marketing!
    If you say "internet marketing" three times in a mirror, Matt Cutts will stab you 5 times in your heart while you sleep....
    Signature
    HCF - Where Every Affiliate is Happy, Calm & Focused
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10580212].message }}

Trending Topics