WHAT IN THE WORLD IS A JV?

5 replies
Hi there,

I'm planning on launching a WSO this week, and as I was researching a little bit about
WSO creation I came across the whole JV/affiliate thing, can anyone please explain to
me how JVs work for WSOs and how do you search for affiliates? Will the affiliates be promoting your product on WF or on other platforms like clickbank or JVZoo?


Thanks guys,


Jeremy
#launch #world #wso
  • Profile picture of the author Johnnyfx
    Originally Posted by JeremyT View Post

    Hi there,

    I'm planning on launching a WSO this week, and as I was researching a little bit about
    WSO creation I came across the whole JV/affiliate thing, can anyone please explain to
    me how JVs work for WSOs and how do you search for affiliates? Will the affiliates be promoting your product on WF or on other platforms like clickbank or JVZoo?


    Thanks guys,


    Jeremy

    JV stands for Joint Venture. It's a partnership you establish with other marketers where they promote your product for example and in return you promote theirs.

    JV partners on a launch will email their lists and promote your product. You can close JVs in WSO, CB, JVZOO or any other network.
    Signature

    I’m an Internet marketing Consultant. Hit me up if you’re struggling to grow your traffic or need to boost your conversion rate.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10587200].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Regional Warrior
    Originally Posted by JeremyT View Post

    Hi there,

    I'm planning on launching a WSO this week, and as I was researching a little bit about
    WSO creation I came across the whole JV/affiliate thing, can anyone please explain to
    me how JVs work for WSOs and how do you search for affiliates? Will the affiliates be promoting your product on WF or on other platforms like clickbank or JVZoo?


    Thanks guys,


    Jeremy
    For quick results the search tab up the top is most helpful , I mean comon you have been here for 4 years so you know where that is right?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10587202].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tyronne78
      Here's a great explanation from super affiliate Willie Crawford. He's a joint venture broker and I consider him one of the "godfathers" of internet marketing.


      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10587287].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JeremyT
      Originally Posted by Regional Warrior View Post

      For quick results the search tab up the top is most helpful , I mean comon you have been here for 4 years so you know where that is right?
      I'm sorry are you a moderator? I wouldn't be asking this question if I found a concise answer now would I?

      Originally Posted by tyronne78 View Post

      Here's a great explanation from super affiliate Willie Crawford. He's a joint venture broker and I consider him one of the "godfathers" of internet marketing.


      Joint Venture Secrets Shared By Joint Venture Broker Willie Crawford - YouTube
      Awesome will check this out thank you.

      Originally Posted by Johnnyfx View Post

      JV stands for Joint Venture. It's a partnership you establish with other marketers where they promote your product for example and in return you promote theirs.

      JV partners on a launch will email their lists and promote your product. You can close JVs in WSO, CB, JVZOO or any other network.

      Do you know how to go about finding JV's?

      Originally Posted by koz View Post

      A joint venture is a venture between two separate companies. We see this happen in the real world offline where McDonald's sells Coca Cola for example and other companies organize a way of working that benefits one or both of them.

      JV in the online world really hit it off with places like the Warrior Forum where people would work together so product creators create and affiliates promote. JV has a spectrum that goes as low as simply getting affiliates to promote your product and paying a percentage to having like above with McDonald's and Coca Cola where you have a top promoter perhaps emailing your offer to a huge number of people or doing other promotional methods that essentially add on a big amount to your bottom line.

      In your case, with an WSO it begins on the lower spectrum. That involves getting your WSO together, joining JVZoo or Warrior+ or any of the others and then releasing your WSO and also through those.

      Affiliates then sign up through JVZoo, Warrior+, etc and then affiliates can join and start promoting.
      Perfect. Exactly the answer I was looking for thank you thank you thank you!

      Saved me a lot of time digging through a bunch of articles and threads lol.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10589244].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author koz
    A joint venture is a venture between two separate companies. We see this happen in the real world offline where McDonald's sells Coca Cola for example and other companies organize a way of working that benefits one or both of them.

    JV in the online world really hit it off with places like the Warrior Forum where people would work together so product creators create and affiliates promote. JV has a spectrum that goes as low as simply getting affiliates to promote your product and paying a percentage to having like above with McDonald's and Coca Cola where you have a top promoter perhaps emailing your offer to a huge number of people or doing other promotional methods that essentially add on a big amount to your bottom line.

    In your case, with an WSO it begins on the lower spectrum. That involves getting your WSO together, joining JVZoo or Warrior+ or any of the others and then releasing your WSO and also through those.

    Affiliates then sign up through JVZoo, Warrior+, etc and then affiliates can join and start promoting.
    Signature
    500 Word Articles - www.ArticlesOnline.xyz

    Bliss++ Timer Software - Plan SEO - Manage Clients, Build Websites, Do affiliate marketing, manage 1 or 10,000 people!

    Hot New Release For 2016 - Earn $23.50 Per Sale TODAY!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10587436].message }}

Trending Topics