I'm Need Help On How To Do a Product Launch

45 replies
Hi Warriors,

Thought I would post this Here as I made a mistake in my Title last time. Sorry for that...

I am really spinning my wheels. I've gotten my product ready to go up and running and today was the first day for the launch.However, it was not a lot of fireworks, lights going off every where and rockets shooting here and there. I guess I got it all wrong and was hoping for better.

Anyway, I have a few questions for those in the forum who has had great success in launching their product/service and I would really appreciate some helpful information on what helped YOU get your project off the ground?

1. what's the quickest way you know of on getting things rolling and even get 200 - 500 or more subscribers in a week or two?

2. Did you use affiliates?

3. How did you get them to promote your product/service?

4. What other traffic sources helped you most?

Thanks in advance for all who can share their experiences on this. I would Greatly appreciate it! : )

Dale
#jv product launch #launch #product
  • Profile picture of the author mathompson
    2. Did you use affiliates? -> Yes

    3. How did you get them to promote your product/service? -> You post on jvzoo and marketer will promote for your product
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10594667].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
    Originally Posted by catchit View Post

    Hi Warriors,

    Thought I would post this Here as I made a mistake in my Title last time. Sorry for that...

    I am really spinning my wheels. I've gotten my product ready to go up and running and today was the first day for the launch.However, it was not a lot of fireworks, lights going off every where and rockets shooting here and there. I guess I got it all wrong and was hoping for better.

    Anyway, I have a few questions for those in the forum who has had great success in launching their product/service and I would really appreciate some helpful information on what helped YOU get your project off the ground?

    1. what's the quickest way you know of on getting things rolling and even get 200 - 500 or more subscribers in a week or two?

    2. Did you use affiliates?

    3. How did you get them to promote your product/service?

    4. What other traffic sources helped you most?

    Thanks in advance for all who can share their experiences on this. I would Greatly appreciate it! : )

    Dale
    Going back through your posts, I'm guessing you are talking about your weight loss product?

    1. You could have been building a list all along. Something with a free teaser which upon the launch you would have emailed that list.

    Sounds like you missed that boat.

    Anyway, I'd stick something up now - get an AR service (you choose, aweber, getresponse, etc) and offer a "7 tips on [insert something related here] " and kick up a landing page for that and drive some traffic in.

    2. You have people on your review thread who are in weighloss niche - and I have a feeling they were hoping to get in as an affiliate if they thought the product was good. So hell yeah - you should have affiliates for this.

    3. So, you can grab a few off the bat as I stated above, and when you list your product somewhere like jvzoo people will be looking for products to promote.

    Another option is to make an "affiliates" link on your main website - down at the bottom, and direct people to a page with info if they are looking to become an affiliate for your product. Have some banners and promotional tools made up for them to make it easy for them to add a link to your site.

    4. Youtube is going to be one of your best friends. I'm not familiar enough with your product to suggest where else your audience might be hanging out, but would guess a facebook page/group might be helpful.
    Signature

    "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10594683].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author catchit
      Originally Posted by Jill Carpenter View Post

      Going back through your posts, I'm guessing you are talking about your weight loss product?

      1. You could have been building a list all along. Something with a free teaser which upon the launch you would have emailed that list.

      Sounds like you missed that boat.

      Anyway, I'd stick something up now - get an AR service (you choose, aweber, getresponse, etc) and offer a "7 tips on [insert something related here] " and kick up a landing page for that and drive some traffic in.

      2. You have people on your review thread who are in weighloss niche - and I have a feeling they were hoping to get in as an affiliate if they thought the product was good. So hell yeah - you should have affiliates for this.

      3. So, you can grab a few off the bat as I stated above, and when you list your product somewhere like jvzoo people will be looking for products to promote.

      Another option is to make an "affiliates" link on your main website - down at the bottom, and direct people to a page with info if they are looking to become an affiliate for your product. Have some banners and promotional tools made up for them to make it easy for them to add a link to your site.

      4. Youtube is going to be one of your best friends. I'm not familiar enough with your product to suggest where else your audience might be hanging out, but would guess a facebook page/group might be helpful.
      Hi Jill,

      thank you for the reply. I appreciate your taking the time to give your feedback. Indeed building a list is very important and i do wish I would have been doing it from the start. However I was counting down to the launch as I was working on other things in the project and did not get to focus on the list building. So yes has since gotten my autoresponder and squeeze page set to go. This is why I'm here looking for ways to help me do it correctly.

      And learning from people such as your self who has done it.

      I'm greatly thankful for the other tips you gave and will surley take them to heart and put them into action. I do have a question for you. Since I'm in the weight loss industry, what would you say to be good ways to use you tube to get traffic?

      It does seem to be a good way to go. What have worked for you?

      Thanks again for your reply,

      Dale
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10594921].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    There's a guy named "Jeff Walker" that you can look up on Youtube, and he has great free material on how to do a profitable product launch.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10595508].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author catchit
      Originally Posted by Randall Magwood View Post

      There's a guy named "Jeff Walker" that you can look up on Youtube, and he has great free material on how to do a profitable product launch.
      Hi Randall,

      thanks so much for that information I really appreciate it. I had gotten some information on Jeff walker and you reminded me to really study his materials. Should have been doing this all along but now I have made the time for my business. so thanks again my friend!

      Always looking for new angels on the way different marketers are doing things who's been successful. Thanks again for that! : )

      Dale
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10595884].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sid Hale
      First off, a "launch" is more than just activating the "buy" button on your sales page.


      Originally Posted by catchit View Post

      I am really spinning my wheels. I've gotten my product ready to go up and running and today was the first day for the launch.However, it was not a lot of fireworks, lights going off every where and rockets shooting here and there. I guess I got it all wrong and was hoping for better.
      I could be wrong, but it sounds like that was your first mistake.
      If you don't already have a good affiliate force ready to promote your launch, you need to do a pre-launch to set the stage for the fireworks on launch day.

      Jill pointed out the most basic example of a pre-launch strategy
      Originally Posted by Jill Carpenter View Post

      1. You could have been building a list all along. Something with a free teaser which upon the launch you would have emailed that list.

      Sounds like you missed that boat.

      Anyway, I'd stick something up now - get an AR service (you choose, aweber, getresponse, etc) and offer a "7 tips on [insert something related here] " and kick up a landing page for that and drive some traffic in.
      In fact, at this stage, you should probably concentrate ALL of your traffic strategies toward the landing page with opt-in. Get prospects onto a list so that you can build some interest for your product and then send them to your product sales page in a few days time.

      2. You have people on your review thread who are in weighloss niche - and I have a feeling they were hoping to get in as an affiliate if they thought the product was good. So hell yeah - you should have affiliates for this.
      Recruiting affiliates should be another of your priorities.

      Let them drive the traffic to your sales page and begin making commissions, while you drive traffic to the optin page.


      Randall's suggestion is also solid.
      Originally Posted by Randall Magwood View Post

      There's a guy named "Jeff Walker" that you can look up on Youtube, and he has great free material on how to do a profitable product launch.
      Jeff has different launch models for different circumstances, and since you have already "launched" you may need to tailor aspects of one or more of those models to fit your own situation, but you can certainly learn how to make future launches more successful by reading anything you can get from him. (I say this with confidence, because I know that I still get new ideas from Jeff on an on-going basis.)
      Signature

      Sid Hale
      Coming Soon... Rapid Action Profits (Pro)

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10598444].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author catchit
        Hi Sid,

        thank for you reply!

        Indeed yes I totally agree with Jill, Randel and yourself on this. And I have certainly learned from my mistake. lol. I've also gotten access to Jeff's Walker info as Randell mentioned earlier. So all of this helps a lot. So now I'm focusing more on the ACTION steps to take.

        Thanks so much Sid and all you folks who have been so kind to help! : )

        Dale
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10598954].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gweijie
    contact other blogs and influencers in the area and see if they will talk about your product! good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10595936].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author catchit
      Originally Posted by gweijie View Post

      contact other blogs and influencers in the area and see if they will talk about your product! good luck!
      Great idea gweiie thanks for that! Will add this to my things to do for sure! : )
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10597379].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EPoltrack77
    Yeah you can use a solo ad or ppc and drive targeted traffic and see how your site converts. Around 300 subscribers is a good place to start to see what happens. Even 100 subscribers and give you some good data.
    Signature
    Targeted Viewers! All your traffic needs in one spot. Get seen today!
    Click Here Now
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10596575].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author catchit
      Originally Posted by EPoltrack77 View Post

      Yeah you can use a solo ad or ppc and drive targeted traffic and see how your site converts. Around 300 subscribers is a good place to start to see what happens. Even 100 subscribers and give you some good data.
      I've heard that solo ads are a great way to go and ppc can be used to target your audience better is this true? Some more comments on this would be great thanks EPoltrack! : )

      Dale
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10597382].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ruthl3ss
    its recommended that you have a free product if you are going the solo ads route, then once they're on your list, that's the time you email them with your paid offers
    Signature
    Learn How I Built and Monetized My List From Scratch
    >>GRAB your copy HERE!!!<<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10597388].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author catchit
      Originally Posted by ruthl3ss View Post

      its recommended that you have a free product if you are going the solo ads route, then once they're on your list, that's the time you email them with your paid offers
      Yes this is so true ruth3ss! I've gotten that part set up (offering a free product) for when I DO go the solo ads route and other traffic methods. Again, wishing I would have started building my list earlier. Lol

      but its nice to hear this and be remind.

      Thanks so much for your post!

      Dale
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10597985].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rjd1265
    About 2 months before I "launch" i buy a shit ton of solo ads to build a huge list (if you dont have one already). Like I spend $5,000 to do this.

    Then I put my site on JVNotifyPro.com so top marketers can see my site and come on board for the launch. I also use a few other sites by JVNP is the best in my opinion.

    I also post on FB groups and forums about the launch to attract other affiliates.

    I have my product in Clickbank and once you start getting sales your gravity will rise and you will get more affiliates as well. 3 Week Diet did no launch and he eventually became #1 in a competitive niche.

    I create a buzz about the product with a 7 day pre launch email series for my list and my affiliates list. then on launch day just hope your site does not crash!
    Signature
    You Are A Snowflake
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10598326].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author catchit
      Originally Posted by rjd1265 View Post

      About 2 months before I "launch" i buy a shit ton of solo ads to build a huge list (if you dont have one already). Like I spend $5,000 to do this.

      Then I put my site on JVNotifyPro.com so top marketers can see my site and come on board for the launch. I also use a few other sites by JVNP is the best in my opinion.

      I also post on FB groups and forums about the launch to attract other affiliates.

      I have my product in Clickbank and once you start getting sales your gravity will rise and you will get more affiliates as well. 3 Week Diet did no launch and he eventually became #1 in a competitive niche.

      I create a buzz about the product with a 7 day pre launch email series for my list and my affiliates list. then on launch day just hope your site does not crash!
      Hi rjd1265,

      Just AWESOME! Thank you so much! Although my budget for solo ads is not $5.000 but I'm sure I can start with what I have. Lol. And I've list my product in JVZoo as for clickbank I have not. But I certainly will.

      I have a question for you about the 7 day pre launch email series. During this 7 these 7 days I'm guessing that you send out 1 email for each day not missing a day is that correct?

      Thank for your reply on this. : )

      Dale
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10598932].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rjd1265
    and for the solo ads...I give away a free "teaser" about my product. My next launch is in 30 days and i am giving away the first chapter for free which has a few tips...but mainly talks about what is in the following chapters..
    Signature
    You Are A Snowflake
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10598329].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ydsimple
    There is a great site you can use Muncheye, post your lunch there, many affiliate swill see it and promote your offer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10598734].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author catchit
      Originally Posted by ydsimple View Post

      There is a great site you can use Muncheye, post your lunch there, many affiliate swill see it and promote your offer.
      Hey ydsimple,

      I just checked out the site and it's Great!!

      Will be using this for sure. : )

      Thank so much!

      Dale
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10598978].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vic1
    Here is another idea; let this launch fade away, make a change or two and re-launch after using the tactics you've been reading about in this thread with is really great by the way; kudos to all for the great tips.
    Believe me, I'm taking notes.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10598980].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author catchit
    I see my picture several times in a row. Could someone please share with me how to reply to post in one submit? Oh is it multi quotes?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10598984].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nonni
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10599144].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author catchit
      Hi Nonni,

      Thanks for your reply. Yes you're so right. I've gotten lots of nugget here too. Such an awesome place to get help and help others. I would be lost without this forum.

      Good luck with your launch!

      Dale
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10631438].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author semahsedut
    solo ads with reputable sellers is always a must in IM

    try it and embrace it bro
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10631486].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Profit Traveler
    Have not done Solos but willing to try

    Buyers list from your own product will always be the number one for me.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10631991].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    If a tree falls in the woods, does it make a sound?

    If a product launches and no one knows, is it really launched?

    Why not go back to the beginning and set up a real launch? Set up the landing page and pre-launch content. Lure people in and build that list. Approach the influencers in your niche with a JV proposal where all they have to do is send people to your free content. Test some PPC ads on Facebook, Bing, etc.

    Spend the $15 bucks and grab Walker's "Launch" book. It will be money well spent.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10632376].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author catchit
      Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

      If a tree falls in the woods, does it make a sound?

      If a product launches and no one knows, is it really launched?

      Why not go back to the beginning and set up a real launch? Set up the landing page and pre-launch content. Lure people in and build that list. Approach the influencers in your niche with a JV proposal where all they have to do is send people to your free content. Test some PPC ads on Facebook, Bing, etc.

      Spend the $15 bucks and grab Walker's "Launch" book. It will be money well spent.
      Hey John,

      Thanks so much for your reply! I will for sure be taking this to heart and yes I' ve got Jeff's book and it's fantastic! Thanks again for your help.

      I really appreciate it! : )
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10647573].message }}
  • Hi Catchit!

    To answer your question:

    1. what's the quickest way you know of on getting things rolling and even get 200 - 500 or more subscribers in a week or two?

    I think it would be good if you announce it on a platform, like JVZoo or Clickbank for instance, especially if you are a merchant. However, that number could be too high, depending on the service/product you are offering to the public.


    2. Did you use affiliates?

    Yes, affiliates would be the shortest way for you to get your product marketed everywhere.

    3. How did you get them to promote your product/service?

    However, we are still in the process of getting another product listed in Clickbank so I couldn't completely say for sure as of the moment. But basically, we utilized affiliates in CB and some PPC campaigns for searches.

    4. What other traffic sources helped you most?

    PPC and social media. PPC is more refined and focused. If you have a budget for it with a good set of keywords, go for it.

    Regards!
    Signature
    The ultimate site for your camping, survival, outdoor, adventure and travel needs.
    >> Get your survival and outdoor freebies here <<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10632608].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author catchit
      Originally Posted by Useful Survival Tools View Post

      Hi Catchit!

      To answer your question:

      1. what's the quickest way you know of on getting things rolling and even get 200 - 500 or more subscribers in a week or two?

      I think it would be good if you announce it on a platform, like JVZoo or Clickbank for instance, especially if you are a merchant. However, that number could be too high, depending on the service/product you are offering to the public.


      2. Did you use affiliates?

      Yes, affiliates would be the shortest way for you to get your product marketed everywhere.

      3. How did you get them to promote your product/service?

      However, we are still in the process of getting another product listed in Clickbank so I couldn't completely say for sure as of the moment. But basically, we utilized affiliates in CB and some PPC campaigns for searches.

      4. What other traffic sources helped you most?

      PPC and social media. PPC is more refined and focused. If you have a budget for it with a good set of keywords, go for it.

      Regards!
      Hey Useful Survival Tools,

      that certainly helps a lot. Great information! Thank You!
      Now since I've gotten Jeff's book and can see that light at the end of the tunnel. It was also good to find out that Jeff plays guitar. Lol. Sure would like to play a tune or two with the guy.

      Any way, thanks so much for taking the time to reply! : )

      Regards,

      Dale
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10647595].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jeff Walker
        Originally Posted by catchit View Post

        Hey Useful Survival Tools,

        that certainly helps a lot. Great information! Thank You!
        Now since I've gotten Jeff's book and can see that light at the end of the tunnel. It was also good to find out that Jeff plays guitar. Lol. Sure would like to play a tune or two with the guy.
        LOL ... would be fun to play some tunes, but be warned - I'm a really good guitar *buyer*, and a pretty beginner *player*. :-)

        Thanks everyone for the kind words about my book "Launch" - it took me years to write it.


        - Jeff
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10648373].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author catchit
          Originally Posted by Jeff Walker View Post

          LOL ... would be fun to play some tunes, but be warned - I'm a really good guitar *buyer*, and a pretty beginner *player*. :-)

          Thanks everyone for the kind words about my book "Launch" - it took me years to write it.


          - Jeff
          Hahahaha!

          Hey Jeff! That's quite alright because I'm not that professional on guitar ether. Lol. I think though if we put what we DO know with guitar together, we can create a nice song for our forum members. LOL

          And we can call it something like. Jamming with Jeff & Dale at the Warrior's Forum! : ) Lol

          I really do LOVE the book and to be honest it really IS hard to put down. There are so many golden nuggets in there that's worth more than I've paid thousands for. Thanks so much Jeff for putting it together. It certainly have changed the way I look at launching my products! : )

          Dale
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10653022].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 3wCorner
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10632716].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 3wCorner
      Originally Posted by 3wCorner View Post

      1. what's the quickest way you know of on getting things rolling and even get 200 - 500 or more subscribers in a week or two?

      2. Did you use affiliates?

      3. How did you get them to promote your product/service?

      4. What other traffic sources helped you most?

      1. There's is no quickest way. You need to do a lot of unique contents relevant to your site and promote your website. You can share your posts on your social media channel like Twitter, Facebook and IG.
      2. No if it you own your business or company.
      But that depends if your type of website is an affiliate then you use your affiliate links.
      3. Social Media
      4. Blogging
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10632718].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author catchit
        Originally Posted by 3wCorner View Post

        1. There's is no quickest way. You need to do a lot of unique contents relevant to your site and promote your website. You can share your posts on your social media channel like Twitter, Facebook and IG.
        2. No if it you own your business or company.
        But that depends if your type of website is an affiliate then you use your affiliate links.
        3. Social Media
        4. Blogging
        Hi 3wCorner,

        thank so much. I've been getting lots of great info here and yours has helped a lot also. I had to go back and do things the right way. Lol

        Thanks again! : )

        Dale
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10647579].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author catchit
    And a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has contributed to this thread. I really do appreciate you all.

    Looking forward to launching the right way! : )
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10647597].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author answergal
    Wow, you got a great thread going here catchit.

    Truly great input from everybody, and you've even got a Jam with Jeff coming up.

    Nice job.

    Let's do it again BEFORE your next launch instead of after
    Signature
    ...==> [GET FREE ACCESS]... "My 3 List Building Machines" shows you exactly what I do to "build a massive email list" of highly targeted, hungry and responsive subscribers... eager to buy your products and services, over and over again.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10648429].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author catchit
    And yes answergal,

    Sure is taking my time to make sure I'm covering everything on my next launch! It's so easy to just throw something out there. This is never the best way. Lol

    So thanks again everyone! : )
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657344].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamescanz
    Originally Posted by catchit View Post

    1. what's the quickest way you know of on getting things rolling and even get 200 - 500 or more subscribers in a week or two?
    Paid traffic.

    There's plenty of sources, pick your poison

    Originally Posted by catchit View Post

    2. Did you use affiliates?
    For launches?

    Yeah.

    Originally Posted by catchit View Post

    3. How did you get them to promote your product/service?
    Promoted for others first, then created high converting offers with higher payouts.

    Originally Posted by catchit View Post

    4. What other traffic sources helped you most?
    For launches?

    Facebook and retargeting helps a lot.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657789].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author catchit
    Hi James,

    Thanks for your reply! I like the part creating high converting offers with higher payouts. : )
    Is there a way I can connect that with my product in the weight loss niche?

    Could you PM me more info if so?

    Thanks

    Dale
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10659313].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author catchit
    So after reading Jeff's book I'm going back and doing this the right way. I want to apologize to the forum for not bringing this to you guys correctly. Sorry to have wasted your time. I'm getting my stuff together and will be doing the launch when all is set.

    Thanks again everyone one for all of your replies! I will take each and everyone of them to heart. : )

    Dale
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10663966].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10813120].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author catchit
    Hey thanks so much for that Tyrone!

    I will make good use of this! : )

    I had to switch gears on the product and take more time to bring it to market. It's going to be a while but as soon as I get ready for launch I will post here in the forum.

    The product was not as good of quality as I would have wanted and for that reason I refused to post it here in the forum. The other reason is the product was in the health niche and i discovered later that the warriors forum is not a good place to launch it.

    So I'm just making sure that it's the right niche for the forum and of top quality. Sorry for this delay.

    Again, I'll post here when all is ready to launch.

    Cheers : )
    Dale
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10830171].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AronParker
    Jeff Walker and Frank Kern are the experts at launching stuff.

    Just buy any of this courses and implement.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10830175].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author catchit
    Hey Aron,

    thanks for the post

    I had to switch gears on the product and take more time to bring it to market. It's going to be a while but as soon as I get ready for launch I will post here in the forum.

    The product was not as good of quality as I would have wanted and for that reason I refused to post it here in the forum. The other reason is the product was in the health niche and i discovered later that the warriors forum is not a good place to launch it.

    So I'm just making sure that it's the right niche for the forum and of top quality. Sorry for this delay.

    Again, I'll post here when all is ready to launch.

    Cheers : )
    Dale
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10830193].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author james flynn
      Originally Posted by catchit View Post

      Hey Aron,

      thanks for the post

      I had to switch gears on the product and take more time to bring it to market. It's going to be a while but as soon as I get ready for launch I will post here in the forum.

      The product was not as good of quality as I would have wanted and for that reason I refused to post it here in the forum. The other reason is the product was in the health niche and i discovered later that the warriors forum is not a good place to launch it.

      So I'm just making sure that it's the right niche for the forum and of top quality. Sorry for this delay.

      Again, I'll post here when all is ready to launch.

      Cheers : )
      Dale
      Good Luck. As you said your product basically belongs to health niche which means there is a lot of potential to target your specific market.One thing I would like to add is that make sure that you don't claim to cure a particular disease from your product but in fact put forward a claim which facilitates a person suferring from that particular disease. For example Device A records the sleeping pattern of patient suffering from sleep apnea.
      Therefore , to cut the long story short keep your product simple so that you don't come under the complications associated with patent protection.

      Cheers-James
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10831430].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author catchit
        Thanks James,

        yes I've made sure I've done my research on the health industry but you can never have enough!
        Thanks for bringing this to my attention. You were right on when you said "keep your product simple" Sometimes we can over think and over complicate things so thanks so much for the reminder. : )
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10831637].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author farabihusni
    you could show that your product best offer, using the best copywriting to help making better convertion
    and for joint venture, you could make relationship with the affiliate marketers so they want to promote your product
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10830604].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nicolai Kid
    2. yes

    3. You choose a product you want to promote. Then, you send the vendor an introuduction about yourself, if he/she agree, he/she will send you a affiliate link. You will use it to promote you product. If the people buy the product via your affiliate link. You will get the comission from the vendor.

    4. Now a day, the social network is very popular like facebook, twitter, zalo,...it's very useful to help you increase your traffic a lots.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10831356].message }}

Trending Topics