Entrepreneur niche marketing

10 replies
What are couple of different ways to break down entrepreneurs in smaller niches?
OR
Are entrepreneurs a niche market already?

I want to do marketing consulting with them to help get them a client base quicker and start bringing in some cash.
#entrepreneur #marketing #niche
  • Profile picture of the author katrim
    I'm gonna toss some ideas around, maybe it'll help you...how about:

    • Digital nomads
    • The social media entrepreneur
    • Lady entrepreneurs
    • Startups?

    I think they all are entrepreneurs in essence but their means of doing business/getting clients could be different. I also see how you could target them much easier than just going for "Entrepreneurs"

    Hope it helps.

    Alexandra
    Signature
    Get This Facebook Loophole!
    I reached one in every 215 US citizens with a simple Facebook post spending only $42. Click here to see how I did it

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10637010].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author StevenSal
      Originally Posted by katrim View Post

      I'm gonna toss some ideas around, maybe it'll help you...how about:

      • Digital nomads
      • The social media entrepreneur
      • Lady entrepreneurs
      • Startups?

      I think they all are entrepreneurs in essence but their means of doing business/getting clients could be different. I also see how you could target them much easier than just going for "Entrepreneurs"

      Hope it helps.

      Alexandra
      That makes sense and I see how I could break it down further, Thank you!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10637791].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GuyJoe
    Can't entrepreneurs be further broken down into business niches?

    Painter
    Restaurant owner
    General contractor
    Landscaper
    Personal trainer
    Retail shop owner

    The list goes on and on....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10637076].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author StevenSal
      Originally Posted by GuyJoe View Post

      Can't entrepreneurs be further broken down into business niches?

      Painter
      Restaurant owner
      General contractor
      Landscaper
      Personal trainer
      Retail shop owner

      The list goes on and on....
      Its funny you put down personal trainer as an option, thats actually what I chose to go with. Thanks for the advice
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10637792].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author discrat
    Originally Posted by StevenSal View Post

    What are couple of different ways to break down entrepreneurs in smaller niches?
    OR
    Are entrepreneurs a niche market already?

    I want to do marketing consulting with them to help get them a client base quicker and start bringing in some cash.
    A few off the top of my head
    1. Affiliate Marketers'
    2. Article Marketers
    3. Website Creators and Flippers
    4. SEO Coaches
    5. Email Marketers

    .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10637107].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gjabiz
    Originally Posted by StevenSal View Post

    What are couple of different ways to break down entrepreneurs in smaller niches?
    OR
    Are entrepreneurs a niche market already?

    I want to do marketing consulting with them to help get them a client base quicker and start bringing in some cash.
    As an Independent Marketing Appraiser, I've broken them down into TWO groups...

    Those who don't bat an eyelash at my HIGH prices (know the value of my expertise).

    And those who balk (and eliminate themselves).

    AND, it works for every group and category.

    Who do YOU want as clients?

    gjabiz
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10637117].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author StevenSal
      Originally Posted by gjabiz View Post

      As an Independent Marketing Appraiser, I've broken them down into TWO groups...

      Those who don't bat an eyelash at my HIGH prices (know the value of my expertise).

      And those who balk (and eliminate themselves).

      AND, it works for every group and category.

      Who do YOU want as clients?

      gjabiz
      I would absolutely want the one who understand value for price and the difference between "price" and "cost" essentially.
      I'm in retail sales right now and understand that one is way better than the other! Lol
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10637796].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rayaniair
    the definition of entrepneur itself ..

    is complex
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10638015].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adreenegara
    wow Very Short And Clear
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10638016].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Profit Traveler
    Hey StevenSal.

    Could end up very lucrative endeavor for you.

    Another one of my favorite forums is Millionaire Fastlane Forum. (named after the popular book)

    Entrepreneur focus all the way over there.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10638062].message }}

Trending Topics