What are the top 5 or top 10 web hosting forums?

by harryptx 6 replies
Hello all dear webmasters and web hosting providers!

What are some of your top web hosting forums to visit and offering your services for free in 2016?

I am searching some on Google and found some good ones

Please tell me your web hosting forums list.

Some of mine are

http://forumweb.hosting
www.warriorforum.com
www.hostingdiscussion.com
www.freewebspace.net/forums
www.webhostingtalk.com.au


Please tell me more top web hosting forums.

Thanks!
#main internet marketing discussion forum #forums #hosting #top #web
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author dvduval
    webhostingtalk.com is by far the biggest and most popular. Nothing else is close.
    Signature
    It is okay to contact me! I have been developing software since 1999, creating many popular products like phpLD.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10644683].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author robert178
      Originally Posted by harryptx View Post

      Hello all dear webmasters and web hosting providers!

      What are some of your top web hosting forums to visit and offering your services for free in 2016?

      I am searching some on Google and found some good ones

      Please tell me your web hosting forums list.

      Some of mine are

      http://forumweb.hosting
      www.warriorforum.com
      www.hostingdiscussion.com
      www.freewebspace.net/forums
      www.webhostingtalk.com.au


      Please tell me more top web hosting forums.

      Thanks!
      Nice list, mine is using Google to find any good web hosting forums

      Originally Posted by dvduval View Post

      webhostingtalk.com is by far the biggest and most popular. Nothing else is close.
      I wanted to avoid webhostingtalk, they are a paid forum and Mods there are very harsh, banned my account without any reasons, when I contact for the support, they even have not replied.

      Just my bad experience with WHT.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10644898].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author harryptx
        Originally Posted by robert178 View Post

        Nice list, mine is using Google to find any good web hosting forums

        I wanted to avoid webhostingtalk, they are a paid forum and Mods there are very harsh, banned my account without any reasons, when I contact for the support, they even have not replied.

        Just my bad experience with WHT.
        Thanks for sharing experience.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10645639].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wloggy
    I never tried to search web hosting providers through review sites. I think they are fake reviews, Google can be a good tool in this case to find out some best web hosting forums.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10650261].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarkBlogs
    It depends on your hobby, even you can join web hosting section on a big marketing forum!

    It's still more interesting to connect and discussing with other hosting providers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10651696].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FloXera
    webhostingtalk.com for sure is better than any other. However in this las years i think social networks are removing importance to forums IMO:
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11117876].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics