How to make $300 dollar per month online? (story sharing)

by Pelo
78 replies
Does anybody here want to share the life story to make money online? thank you for your help
#$300 #dollar #make #month #online #sharing #story
  • Profile picture of the author SteveSki
    I first did it by creating a course on "How To Start A Pet Photography Business" and selling it at $197.00 on eBay. Delivered it as a physical product on CD. Sold several each month for about 7 years on near autopilot.

    Used Instant Automated eBook Delivery On Ebay - Ebook Protection Software and Kunaki -- CD/DVD manufacturing and publishing service to Automate everything.

    Cheers,
    SteveSki
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10651135].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author toceng
    Originally Posted by Pelo View Post

    Does anybody here want to share the life story to make money online? thank you for your help
    you can use the search button bro ...to search for their experience and journey
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10651136].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pelo
      Thank you for advice toceng.
      I did that also.
      I want to know more. so I create this post.

      Thanks,
      Pelo
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10651168].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pelo
    Thank you for your story SteveSki.
    Does ebay or amazon has strict regulation about course video standard etc? (an example should be on high quality video, size of the file less than 2 gb, etc).

    Cheers too,
    Pelo.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10651158].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author toceng
    have you tried solo ads ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10651206].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pelo
      Originally Posted by toceng View Post

      have you tried solo ads ?
      I haven't toceng.

      thanks
      Pelo.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10651233].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DWolfe
    Expect a flood of so called experts who will promote their signature in the post. If you actually spent a few hours reading the forum you may get a better idea. If not buy any WSO since most promote making thousands in seconds.

    Actual research around here will actually be a benefit to you in the long run. If not find some decent priced products that are fast movers and sell them on Amazon or Ebay.

    This one pop up on the forum a minute ago and you will be 1/3 of the way there ! https://www.warriorforum.com/main-in...rst-100-a.html
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10651220].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pelo
      Originally Posted by DWolfe View Post

      Expect a flood of so called experts who will promote their signature in the post. If you actually spent a few hours reading the forum you may get a better idea. If not buy any WSO since most promote making thousands in seconds.

      Actual research around here will actually be a benefit to you in the long run. If not find some decent priced products that are fast movers and sell them on Amazon or Ebay.

      This one pop up on the forum a minute ago and you will be 1/3 of the way there ! https://www.warriorforum.com/main-in...rst-100-a.html
      Thank you for your information DWolfe,
      I am sure to go to that link.

      Thanks,
      Pelo
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10651237].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author danieldesai
    For me, I first started making money online with affiliate marketing through YouTube: read more about that here.

    Also, read this: I’m New to Making Money Online, How Can I Start?

    Regards,
    Daniel
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10651228].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kerie
    A mixture things: First thing that I made money on was a book I created for customers in my brick and mortar store when I no longer had the store I created an ebook sold it on Amazon. 10 years later it still makes me money today with no advertising and also a bit out of date since its a book about software. Then I created some apps and two years later I still make a small income on them. I only have 4 (It's a numbers game), but most success so far has been selling Clickbank products. (Note: I can't give the day job up, but I am working on it, learning and taking Action). Read the Laptop Millionaire book, it's very interesting and tells you the first steps he took when he was homeless. I am half way through it.
    Signature
    CLICK HERE for a Free Four-Part Videos Course that reveals the real secret to generating a REAL INCOME ONLINE, even for Newbies!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10651279].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pelo
      Originally Posted by Kerie View Post

      A mixture things: First thing that I made money on was a book I created for customers in my brick and mortar store when I no longer had the store I created an ebook sold it on Amazon. 10 years later it still makes me money today with no advertising and also a bit out of date since its a book about software. Then I created some apps and two years later I still make a small income on them. I only have 4 (It's a numbers game), but most success so far has been selling Clickbank products. (Note: I can't give the day job up, but I am working on it, learning and taking Action). Read the Laptop Millionaire book, it's very interesting and tells you the first steps he took when he was homeless. I am half way through it.
      That's nice Kerie. 10 years and it still make money for you.
      After read your story, I feel it's possible to make hundred bucks from online.
      And thank you for your advice. Now, I need to read Laptop Millionaire.

      Regards,
      Pelo.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10652409].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brekmokmung
    IMHO ..solo ads is the fastest way nowdays ....others are too time consuming ..whereas all need same amount of money to start ... so do the math
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10651893].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author goyem
      Originally Posted by brekmokmung View Post

      IMHO ..solo ads is the fastest way nowdays ....others are too time consuming ..whereas all need same amount of money to start ... so do the math
      can you suggest solo ads seller here in WF ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10651934].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author chyan007
        Banned
        Originally Posted by goyem View Post

        can you suggest solo ads seller here in WF ?
        There are so many good ones out here in the forum just check out in the classified section

        You will find some very good ones

        Chyanit
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10652473].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Pelo
          Originally Posted by chyan007 View Post

          There are so many good ones out here in the forum just check out in the classified section

          You will find some very good ones

          Chyanit
          thank you for your advice Chyanit.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10655744].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pelo
      Originally Posted by brekmokmung View Post

      IMHO ..solo ads is the fastest way nowdays ....others are too time consuming ..whereas all need same amount of money to start ... so do the math
      Thank you brekmokmung,
      I need to learn how solo ads is working because it's new thing for me.

      Regards,
      Pelo.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10652414].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author yehova
        Originally Posted by Pelo View Post

        Thank you brekmokmung,
        I need to learn how solo ads is working because it's new thing for me.

        Regards,
        Pelo.
        i will share with you ..the ultimate solo ads business ..

        the lifestyle ... omg ... what am i talking here

        you need to see and feel the solo ads sweet journey bro
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10652627].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Pelo
          Originally Posted by yehova View Post

          i will share with you ..the ultimate solo ads business ..

          the lifestyle ... omg ... what am i talking here

          you need to see and feel the solo ads sweet journey bro
          Helo bro yehova,
          thank you for enlighten me. that's sound good lifestyle. Pelo
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10655752].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Natalie25
    Hey,

    Those are my March statistics. It's not $300 a month, I admit, but it surely helps to cover some expenses .

    I started by recommending shorte.st to friends, then, to people on social media and other websites with discussion or comments sections.

    The thing I like most is that views come from other people so what I need to take care of is making them aware of high rates they will get and why it's worth to try.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10652264].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pelo
      Originally Posted by Natalie25 View Post

      Hey,

      Those are my March statistics. It's not $300 a month, I admit, but it surely helps to cover some expenses .

      I started by recommending shorte.st to friends, then, to people on social media and other websites with discussion or comments sections.

      The thing I like most is that views come from other people so what I need to take care of is making them aware of high rates they will get and why it's worth to try.

      Very clear screenshot Natalie25,
      I know it's not $300 a month. But in my opinion this is also a good way to make money per month.

      Thank you,
      Pelo
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10652418].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ExpertWP
    I read some articles about online earning. If you want to earn $300/month there are many ways. But I think that, online trading is better way for the target amount.
    Signature

    Source on Wordpress - infoparrot.com #tutorials #guides # themes

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10652380].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pelo
      Originally Posted by ExpertWP View Post

      I read some articles about online earning. If you want to earn $300/month there are many ways. But I think that, online trading is better way for the target amount.
      Unpredictable idea ExpertWP.
      Do you mean forex trading? I'm new on this subject.
      Do you have advice how to start online trading? and how much money i need to start to get $300 per month in your experience?

      Thank you very much,
      Pelo
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10652428].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author discrat
    Yeah I was into Futures trading and on the side when I was waiting for Trades to come to fruition I did Paid Surveys. Surprisingly I started getting checks in mail ( and Paypal) for doing them.
    Nothing substantial ( I did do one Focus Group on Cell Phone use for an hour and got $125 and several other $50 ones)

    But this was the spring board into Cpa marketing and starting my own blog centered around making extra money for people to do these Surveys


    - Robert Andrew
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10652400].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pelo
      Originally Posted by discrat View Post

      Yeah I was into Futures trading and on the side when I was waiting for Trades to come to fruition I did Paid Surveys. Surprisingly I started getting checks in mail ( and Paypal) for doing them.
      Nothing substantial ( I did do one Focus Group on Cell Phone use for an hour and got $125 and several other $50 ones)

      But this was the spring board into Cpa marketing and starting my own blog centered around making extra money for people to do these Surveys


      - Robert Andrew
      Thank you for this tips Robert, It's nice.
      How do I start futures trading because it's new for me?
      Is paid survey with hundred dollars come regularly in months?

      Thank you and regards,
      Pelo
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10652441].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cybernext
    What about SEO and data entry. There are lots of outourcing websites available, where you can bid and start your project.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10652476].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pelo
      Originally Posted by cybernext View Post

      What about SEO and data entry. There are lots of outourcing websites available, where you can bid and start your project.
      Nice idea cybernext,
      May you help me. How to get the first client without track record in the outsourcing website?

      Thank you & regards,
      Pelo
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10655749].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10652623].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pelo
      Originally Posted by ydsimple View Post

      Run WSO! Product can be set up in 24 hours.
      Thank You ydsimple.
      Do you have recommendation link or source where do I start WSO correctly?

      Warm Regards,
      Pelo
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10655757].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 3wCorner
    Affiliate marketing. Create website and display ads from Amazon and ebay. But kinda hard to sell now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10653003].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pelo
      Originally Posted by 3wCorner View Post

      Affiliate marketing. Create website and display ads from Amazon and ebay. But kinda hard to sell now.
      Nice one 3wCorner,
      Do you have an information or source or book how to bring traffic for new affiliate web?

      Thank you,
      Pelo
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10655768].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sean DeSilva
    I think becoming a service provider is an excellent option. It may be a first step for you, or you may grow to love building your business by helping clients build theirs :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10655811].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pelo
      Originally Posted by Sean DeSilva View Post

      I think becoming a service provider is an excellent option. It may be a first step for you, or you may grow to love building your business by helping clients build theirs :-)
      Another good idea Sean DeSilva ,
      Do you know what kind of services that paid in hundred dollars?

      Thank you and best regards,
      Pelo
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656057].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Daniel22
    People here say the best way is to buy a good domain, build a nice wordpress site with eutoresponder to capture data, Start promoting on blogs, forums, Get a good product with similar niche from clickbank, Use a mess email software and start selling.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656061].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pelo
      Originally Posted by Daniel22 View Post

      People here say the best way is to buy a good domain, build a nice wordpress site with eutoresponder to capture data, Start promoting on blogs, forums, Get a good product with similar niche from clickbank, Use a mess email software and start selling.
      Halo Daniel22,
      Thank you for your good advice.
      May I know how to build SEO, traffic, and email lists for new domain in competitive market nowadays?

      Warm regards,
      Pelo
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656166].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kazimuhith
    I started off with affiliate marketing , then moved to product creation and amazon kindle..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656108].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pelo
      Originally Posted by kazimuhith View Post

      I started off with affiliate marketing , then moved to product creation and amazon kindle..
      Thank you kazimuhith,
      Did you do by yourself or you did outsourcing?
      And do you have an advice how to get better page position for new amazon kindle?

      Thanks & Warm Regards,
      Pelo
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656172].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Isaiah Jackson
    Originally Posted by Pelo View Post

    Does anybody here want to share the life story to make money online? thank you for your help
    Deployed overseas as a US Army Soldier I got started
    with affiliate marketing.

    4 Days after implementing some stuff I made about
    $60.XX can't remember the exact amount.

    A week later I made $150.38 (I remember this because
    it knocked me off my chair)

    About a week after that I made another $88.12.

    This was back in early 2011. First sales online
    happened on New Years Eve of 2010.

    I was getting on a plane to come home for two weeks.

    My short story because I don't want to go into too much
    details.

    Isaiah
    Signature
    Controversial Free Report Reveals - Cutting Edged Strategy That Made $1,448 In 28 Days From A Tiny List Of 188 Subscribers. - Click Here For More Info
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656179].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pelo
      Originally Posted by Isaiah Jackson View Post

      Deployed overseas as a US Army Soldier I got started
      with affiliate marketing.

      4 Days after implementing some stuff I made about
      $60.XX can't remember the exact amount.

      A week later I made $150.38 (I remember this because
      it knocked me off my chair)

      About a week after that I made another $88.12.

      This was back in early 2011. First sales online
      happened on New Years Eve of 2010.

      I was getting on a plane to come home for two weeks.

      My short story because I don't want to go into too much
      details.

      Isaiah
      Thank you for you story Isaiah.
      I hope I can do like you did.

      Regards,
      Pelo
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10659162].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author uce
    I make money with affiliate marketing and publishing ebooks on amazon.
    Signature
    "Giving Away Products For FREE Made Me A Millionaire" Today I'm Revealing How I Do It...www.theperfectoffer.today
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656220].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pelo
      Originally Posted by uce View Post

      I make money with affiliate marketing and publishing ebooks on amazon.
      Thank you for your information uce,
      May I know, how many websites do you manage for affiliate marketing to get $300?
      and how long have you write an ebook? and how many pages?

      Warm regards,
      Pelo
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10659174].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LABEShops
    I put my first store online in 2001 and made over $300 my first month. I quit my day job in 2005 and have been 100% with my own stores ever since.

    I sell physical products across multiple websites as well as amazon and occasionally ebay.
    Signature

    Owner of LABEShops.com & 20+ Niche Online Stores as well as Scifispace.com and other sites. Recommended Host: Evolve

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656226].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author endlesslove
    I created a small website sales for Amazon. Each month earn more $250
    Signature

    I usually use a hammock stand to relax and sleep. I like these kind of hammock in free standing hammock website. My site: best above ground swimming pools

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656863].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Natalie25
    Another thing I was considering myself was using Upwork to find a remote job. You can find there almost any kind of IT job, from marketing to web development. I think I don't have to mention how much you can learn along the way and later use in your own business if you plan to set it up.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657098].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author amuro
    Yes, I am as affiliate promoting Amazon and Clickbank products.

    Posting classified, Google Adwords and Facebook ads.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657179].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ns17
      could you teach the method how you are doing this. thanks

      Originally Posted by amuro View Post

      Yes, I am as affiliate promoting Amazon and Clickbank products.

      Posting classified, Google Adwords and Facebook ads.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10677365].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657180].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Originally Posted by Pelo View Post

    How to make $300 dollar per month online? (story sharing)
    ....Does anybody here want to share the life story to make money online? thank you for your help
    How does any of this help you to make $300 dollars a month online? It's what the title of your thread says. People are clicking on this thread to learn how to make $300/month online, but inside your thread you're looking for success stories???
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657748].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vasek
    Hi Pelo,
    Whoever put yourself this question "how to make money online" already tried and have definitely long story with lots of obstacles but also excitement. They are many many ways but the question is how to choose the right one? Does anybody know?!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657758].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jc0708
    Originally Posted by Pelo View Post

    Does anybody here want to share the life story to make money online? thank you for your help
    Give something away of value that is needed by everyone
    with insurance or without insurance. Discount Prescription Cards
    that includes residual income. It's A No Brainer
    Signature

    Get All Your Affiliate Marketing News Here
    http://www.jimw247.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10662759].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dean1
    Hi Pelo, i made my first $300 posting free online ads in the classifieds selling physical products. I've been doing it for years and still love it.

    I was also able to learn how to market products without having to lose money on advertising which was fantastic..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10662776].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Profit Traveler
      Making a set amount of money per month is not easy. So I say shoot for higher amounts!

      Even with a membership site you will have fluctuations.

      I prefer product creation but it's up to each of us to find our own comfort zone in what we would loving doing each day and it does not feel like W-O-R-K.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10663732].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jihadist
      solo ads bro

      hands down or should i share the income screenshot ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10667165].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Md Azaharul Alam
      You can make per month $300 + from adf.ly
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10667275].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      Posting affiliates links is not allowed - read the rules, please.
      Signature
      Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.

      I wish offended people would react like fainting goats and quietly tip over.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10677271].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nuruddinben1983
    It is not easy to earn money at the beginning stage. To earn money at the begenning time, one need to be expert, Hard worker & Patience. Firstly i earned money from Blogging. Though it was a small amount of money, but it inspired me to work hard in this field. after earning the small amount, I tried more than the beginning time, finally I see the success. Now I have been earning a good amount of money. Thanks for your advance.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10662861].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    I just wanted to share this technique I am using real quick to help some of you out
    #1 It used to be against the rules to discuss TOS violating topics on WF.

    #2
    They pay me $20 a day for letting them use my ad account and none of my personal information is harmed.
    Don't expect that to continue for long.

    #3 To any one who actually cares about their online presence - Don't "rent" your FB account to scammers.
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10663199].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Regional Warrior
    Pelo

    You keep asking lots of question which is great but I have a couple of questions for you

    Are you still at school trying to make money on the internet?
    How old are you as you seem to be asking the same type of questions?
    Have you tried anything you have been given to make money?

    Jason
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10663247].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Abu Dhabi
    Back in 2011 , I was earning good by promoting clickbank products & building my email list with my blogs , just from SEO traffic. But now, No matter what I am doing (even doing nothing) the commissions keep coming , I have been forced to receive money..Lol

    From my experience, If we can control the high quality amount of traffic then making money online just piece of cake!

    Just don't give up! Every journey have hard time! Keep ridin like a boss..Have a nice day!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10663367].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AndreIMTyler
    Originally Posted by Pelo View Post

    Does anybody here want to share the life story to make money online? thank you for your help
    I still remember my first sale online...I tried to get traffic to my page using facebook, with youtube videos and other free methods and I wasn't getting anywhere after a month... I got my first sale on the same day I started using solo ads...I still remember it ..it was a $9.99 offer ...100% commission

    From then on I mostly focus on solo ads nowadays. If you have some money to invest that is the best and fastest way in my opinion.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10666052].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jibon20
    - I’ve made my first $5,000 online. Do a quick Google search for â€"Super Simple Bot” to find out how you can.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10666982].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pelo
    This is awesome...
    I never expected to get lots of replies like this.
    Sorry, if I can reply your post quickly.

    Thank you & best regards,
    Pelo
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10667161].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10667175].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tom Jackman
    i have worked hard for 2 months but i earn $0. never give up and try more bro
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10667239].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vienpham
    i thinks make money with teespring is the best now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10668312].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bunuhkafirharbi
    i would vote for solo ads
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10668782].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author keep well
    start affiliate marketing in online.also work in outsourcing sites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10672215].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yetdomains
    Why not start with a simple blog with ad sense. it helps a lot.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10672267].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ThomasTe
    A lot mention solo ads. If not building a list, would you simply promote an email submit offer this way? If so, I find it a bit challenging to find offers that allow solo ads.

    Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10673273].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RennieBottali
    I like to sell the products to get more visits
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10673489].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maxsi
    I got $40K from the first joint venture..... so I can say it's one of the best ways to get big $$$$$ without having a big budget
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10673528].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seobro
    Here is a funny money story, for me any way.

    Back in 2003, I had a friend who was making $400 using sad sense. I know this is true because he showed me the checks he was getting. Well, his niche was STAR TREK JOKES and most were very poor.

    I will give you an example of some of his jokes:

    1. What does the sign say inside the star trek enterprises women's rest room? "Where no man has gone before."

    2. What do you find in the star trek enterprises men's rest room? That captain's log!

    Needless to say, he got a lot of hate mail and the site dropped from position two on Google to position #27, and he was only making $100 per month and he did not get to keep very much as he was in a high tax bracket and it was listed as an unearn income.

    He got threatening letters from viacom. They did not like him stealing their images.

    Well, he took down the site with all the images. It is not up any more.

    His next brainstorm was to post online some funny resumes. Most of these were from people who came from over seas. They were looking for tech jobs in america. Like these resumes were were loaded with massive grammar errors. I still remember one.

    I am super expert in NT sewer and Widows 2000.

    I have experience much in java sewer pages.

    Please you hire me now.

    Well, this site made no money. The niche was too narrow. Still, he kept trying to do comedy and frankly, he sucks as it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10673945].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CityCowboy
    By selling your own products, you will make much more than that amount, you might even make that amount in a single day.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10674312].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author pawandave
      Banned
      There are to many ways to make money just focus on one at time, it is very important.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10675330].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tich
    Originally Posted by Pelo View Post

    Does anybody here want to share the life story to make money online? thank you for your help
    The first time I made money was when I did a webinar for people for free
    and I asked the people on the webinar to pay $497 to follow me daily as I build
    my business online.
    I got 10people to pay.
    Next, I took that money and started driving traffic to the recorded videos and
    I started getting more and more people into that course.
    Then I started to get the customers to become affiliates for the program and they
    started to make sells for me also.

    The rest is history
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10675497].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cl7
    I started making $300 a day with affiliate marketing but that only happened because I got myself a coach. I now create my own product and sell them. Maybe I'll get into coaching later on. Just gotta keep moving
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10677612].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PrevailValentus
    I started my own business from home with a direct sales company that markets cutting edge all natural health drinks including weight loss coffee. A year later, working only part part time hours( I'm have a young child) I now make 300 a week and counting, and I'm helping people get healthy and make money doing what I do. Simple and fun:-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10691761].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sharon Walker
    If you are trying to earn money online & need only small extra income less than $300 then PTC sites are the best way to start. Here you need to click & read the advertisements for 10 to 30 seconds & get paid for each & every advertisement you view. There are many sites where you can register & make money by reading ads. All sites are free & there is no investment at all.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10691778].message }}

Trending Topics