Long time since I last posted in here, but I have a question for you.
Now, I am by no means an expert at site flipping- heck, I know as much about flipping as the color of Britney Spears' __(Insert anything here)__ which is nothing.
But what I have is a few websites in some tiny niches that are producing $100-$200/day, each of them. And as much as I would love to keep them, I can't. Because they are taking up 2-3 hours of my time every other day... or 6 hours per week. And I think with my college, CPA business, and niche membership sites, I already have too much to do and too little time, so spending these extra 6-8 hours everyweek will not be feasible for me.
Now, the niches are pregnancy and parenting, and things in between.. You know different sites having different front end products leading to one membership site as a 30 days RFT. I spend approximately $80 on each of these sites daily, and they produce almost $150 immediately, with the prospect of another $90 in the next three months. Just one of those projects I started in my spare time in July and now I can't just let it go because it's making me money and I can't keep it because I don't have the time.
So I am thinking about selling them all together withy all the rights (products, graphics, marketing materials, bonuses, funnel, traffic system, customer database, scripts, test results etc.) to a new owner.
And while to some of you it might sound like the easiest thing in the world to do, for me its like eating a rock, because I have no idea how flipping is done. And I have no idea is this kind of a sale can even be referred to as flipping.
So here are a bunch of my most perssing questions that would require some Warrior Answers...
1. If I were to take them up all to $100/day income level, should I sell them as one big package with the membership site included or should I sell them one by one and make each front end sale and affiliate for the membership site which I sell separately.
2. How much does one website that produce $100/day for about 1-2 hours of daily effort sell for in a niche that's not very competitve and the marketing process has pertty much proven itself? How much would you pay for it?
3. How much does a set of websites which include a membership site as well with readymade premium content pre-loaded for 8 months producing a consistent $600/day sell for, when it requires 10 hours of working effort per week? How much would you pay for it?
4. Where can I sell it?
5. Will the new WSO section for completed websites support such an expensive sale?
6. What kind of payment processes can be used for accepting money in excess of 5 figures at once- safetyt being the prime concern?
7. How, if at all, can I be conned?
I am sure there are a lot of people who would like to sell off some of their $100/day websites because they do not have the time, but this is a topic that I have never really seen discussed around here on the Warrior Forum very often, so I'd assume a lot of flipping rookies like me can pick up a pointer or two.
Get on it- share your opinion on the matter guys.
P.S. I do not want to fail to mention how important it is for anyone to build assets that produce money for them. Once you have assets that produce more money than you can spend, you're wealthy. And you can keep buying more and more assets from the extra-unspent-money you have. More assets==> More income==> Even more assets==> Even more income.
I think this is something a lot of us do not harp on very often.
So, do you buy and build assets? Web Assets? I speak now directly to those of the money-making IM experts here... Do you have a pointer or two for this young Indian about building assets?