JVzoo New Phone Verification Required for Login?

by art72
10 replies
Hi,

Anyone know how the heck you log into JVzoo if your phone nuber has changed, I mean i've sent a support ticket, but need to grab a link and cannot login, the phone number I used to sign up (5 years ago) is no longer my number?

IDK man, maybe it's just me... or I should go blow up E.Brian Rose's 365 FB page... but, that's pretty stupid, you cannot change your phone number on the new login form (or access any options) to get the (now needed) phone verification code to login! -WTF?

I have product purchase links on there too... so, now I cant access ....!

Thanks,

Art

PS - and people wonder why it takes sooooo long to build out a site, spent half the day signing up to affiliate programs alone... (this is hard work, lol!)
#jvzoo #login #phone #verification
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    the new login form (or access any options) to get the (now needed) phone verification code to login!
    I just logged in, no problem. Nothing seems to have changed for me.
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657997].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nicolasmd2112
    Well if it's a 5 year old phone number it only makes sense that eventually you would have to validate the account again. But no, i just logged in and didn't have a problem. Just be patient and wait for support to get back to you, i'm sure they'll fix it if you re-explain your position.



    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10658002].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author art72
    Actually, it seems strange because I logged in not even 2 weeks ago and didn't have any issue. The SSL looks legit, and never thought to change my phone number being once I signed up as an affiliate... never really needed my phone number to log in before.

    Yeah, waiting on support... just thought it was strange, and I cannot zip my free report up and get it uploaded until I add that link!

    All good... E. Brian's a trip... doesn't seem to visit these parts much these days, lol.
    Signature
    Coming Soon... *Laser Targeted Lead Generation Services
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10658013].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sarevok
    Two Factor Authentication owns. All services should use it.

    I haven't seen it on JVZoo. But I'm wicked tired, so too lazy to dig.

    I can confirm, that I'm logged in without any notice.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10658194].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author amuro
    This is just to make sure they are dealing with a real human being and not just software bots certain marketers to automate the registration and confirmation process.

    So you have nothing to worry about.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10658218].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
    Originally Posted by art72 View Post

    Actually, it seems strange because I logged in not even 2 weeks ago and didn't have any issue. The SSL looks legit, and never thought to change my phone number being once I signed up as an affiliate... never really needed my phone number to log in before.

    Yeah, waiting on support... just thought it was strange, and I cannot zip my free report up and get it uploaded until I add that link!

    All good... E. Brian's a trip... doesn't seem to visit these parts much these days, lol.
    Ok, you can, and I'm going to tell you how.

    You set up a redirect address on your host. This way you can change that affiliate link at any point. You can stick what ever on a page right now that gets directed to. This is a wise way to do it - because if you want to change that aff link to link to your own product in the future then everyone who has downloaded will always go to where you want them to go.

    Do not let getting the link hold you back from putting that report up.

    EBR was just here as the Marketing Mayhem event in Orlando. Sam England is working up an event up in Raleigh for this fall. You don't know it now, but you will be going to that event.
    Signature

    "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10658370].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author art72
      Originally Posted by Jill Carpenter View Post

      Ok, you can, and I'm going to tell you how.

      You set up a redirect address on your host. This way you can change that affiliate link at any point. You can stick what ever on a page right now that gets directed to. This is a wise way to do it - because if you want to change that aff link to link to your own product in the future then everyone who has downloaded will always go to where you want them to go.

      Do not let getting the link hold you back from putting that report up.

      EBR was just here as the Marketing Mayhem event in Orlando. Sam England is working up an event up in Raleigh for this fall. You don't know it now, but you will be going to that event.
      Very wise indeed Jill... learned a little something today!

      Alright so rather than put direct affiliate links in the report, I just do the following for each link within the report:

      http;//mysite,com/whatever-offering-1
      http;//mysite,com/whatever-offering-2
      http;//mysite,com/whatever-offering-3

      ... and so on, for all links.

      *Then just create the appropriate redirects later?

      Dang... I've been diddle farting around trying to sign-up to all the networks, wait for approvals, etc...

      Alright, let me go assign some "temp" page links, and get-er'-done!

      Oh, and yeah... I was a bit bummed not going to Marketing Mayhem!


      Thanks,

      Art
      Signature
      Coming Soon... *Laser Targeted Lead Generation Services
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10659402].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
        Originally Posted by art72 View Post

        Very wise indeed Jill... learned a little something today!

        Alright so rather than put direct affiliate links in the report, I just do the following for each link within the report:

        http;//mysite,com/whatever-offering-1
        http;//mysite,com/whatever-offering-2
        http;//mysite,com/whatever-offering-3

        ... and so on, for all links.

        *Then just create the appropriate redirects later?

        Dang... I've been diddle farting around trying to sign-up to all the networks, wait for approvals, etc...

        Alright, let me go assign some "temp" page links, and get-er'-done!

        Oh, and yeah... I was a bit bummed not going to Marketing Mayhem!


        Thanks,

        Art
        Yep - and if you have the ebook done, you can use that to show others how you are going to be promoting their product if you are having any trouble getting approved.

        I got Jason Fladliens Easy Redirect Script | Rapid Crush Inc. a few years back. But there are others out there too. And I want to say there are now some wordpress plugins created for the express purpose of creating redirect links that can be easily managed in a database style so you can change all at once across the board.

        You have no control over other peoples products and how long they are on the web. You do have control over your own links.
        Signature

        "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10659966].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Parac aner
    I just logged in by my phone and i see normal :3
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10660317].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author agmccall
    I have never been asked to provide my phone number to log in. I just logged in now and no phone verification. Just email and password

    al
    Signature

    Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they believe me?
    ~Jack Handey~

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10661348].message }}

Trending Topics