Do You Own Your Traffic Or Are You Just Renting It?

40 replies
Hey Warriors. I have serious question for you?

When you advertise...Where do you send your traffic?

The reason I ask is because I see a lot of questions on this forum that ask about paid traffic sources that allow direct linking (Linking directly to a sales page for an affiliate offer or cpa offer).

These people need to understand that every time they spend money on traffic and do not attempt to collect their visitors email address, phone number, or mailing address they are wasting money and time.

In order for their visitors to see their offer again, they will have to pay for advertising again. In other words..They are renting that traffic.

On the other hand...If they buy traffic and send their visitors to a squeeze page where they can collect their email address, then they will own the traffic that opts in to your list.

They will not have to pay to advertise to these same people again because they can simply send them an email whenever they want to promote something. They own that traffic source.

So..If you are not sending all traffic that you buy to a squeeze page, you are wasting precious time and money.

To those I say...Stop renting your traffic and start owning it!
#list building #marketing #renting #traffic
  • Profile picture of the author art72
    Absolutely right... I learned this the hard way, and sent over 2500 subscribers to a ClickBank vendors opt-in form and although I made some money... I realized real fast, that building a list is an asset. that should not be ignored.

    If Google slaps happen, or Amazon sales dwindle, or the AdSense traffic goes to hell in a hand bag as so many here have shared some real horror stories about over the years, having that email list belongs to you... you control it, no one else... so your right on!

    Meanwhile, I took a long hiatus from this stuff, and never really did get serious, so at the moment, I might not have many assets to brag about... but, it's coming soon... lol!

    Art
    Signature
    Atop a tree with Buddha ain't a bad place to take rest!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10671762].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mcfoxr
    I was in that shoes and had to waste so much money with direct linking to advertisers page.

    My own case was that I seriously wanted to see that money come into my clickbank account that I completely ignored building my own list.

    Another mistake I made was seriously sending leads for some Pay per lead offers without having a list of my own.

    Realization dawned on me, many years later that, If I can help someone else build his list, then it is possible for me to use same strategy to build mine.

    I have learnt. Hope every marketer learns too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10672074].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Olavski
    I only direct link to the products i have created. This is NOT traffic I pay for.
    The traffic I pay for goes through an entire funnel to get their info and build trust.

    But if you send your traffic to a squeeze page, make sure your ask their info for a good reason.
    For example: if you give them an ebook, you need their email address to send it to them, but you don't need their email address for a free video. Don't forget that your traffic are just ordinary people like you and me, we're not stupid.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10672133].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webmarke
      Originally Posted by Olavski View Post

      I only direct link to the products i have created. This is NOT traffic I pay for.
      The traffic I pay for goes through an entire funnel to get their info and build trust.

      But if you send your traffic to a squeeze page, make sure your ask their info for a good reason.
      For example: if you give them an ebook, you need their email address to send it to them, but you don't need their email address for a free video. Don't forget that your traffic are just ordinary people like you and me, we're not stupid.
      You do realize you don't need to collect someone's email address to give them an ebook...right?

      You can simply put the download link on a page without the need for them to optin.

      That being sad...When you ask someone to optin, you should provide them with real value which includes more free stuff. Never ask someone to optin to just keep promoting paid products to them.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10672308].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Olavski
        Originally Posted by webmarke View Post

        You do realize you don't need to collect someone's email address to give them an ebook...right?

        You can simply put the download link on a page without the need for them to optin.

        That being sad...When you ask someone to optin, you should provide them with real value which includes more free stuff. Never ask someone to optin to just keep promoting paid products to them.
        That is certainly true haha .

        No, never ever start promoting your sh*t to them directly after opt-in. That would be nuts.
        What you can do is monetize your free content with useful paid products. For example, if your in the SEO niche and you're giving your subscriber a crash course to SEO perfection,
        you could implement a little "pitch" about SEMRush and give a affiliate link to it.
        Do this right and you'll still gain trust with your subscriber while you are earning from 'm.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10672465].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AndreIMTyler
    Originally Posted by webmarke View Post

    Hey Warriors. I have serious question for you?

    When you advertise...Where do you send your traffic?

    The reason I ask is because I see a lot of questions on this forum that ask about paid traffic sources that allow direct linking (Linking directly to a sales page for an affiliate offer or cpa offer).

    These people need to understand that every time they spend money on traffic and do not attempt to collect their visitors email address, phone number, or mailing address they are wasting money and time.

    In order for their visitors to see their offer again, they will have to pay for advertising again. In other words..They are renting that traffic.

    On the other hand...If they buy traffic and send their visitors to a squeeze page where they can collect their email address, then they will own the traffic that opts in to your list.

    They will not have to pay to advertise to these same people again because they can simply send them an email whenever they want to promote something. They own that traffic source.

    So..If you are not sending all traffic that you buy to a squeeze page, you are wasting precious time and money.

    To those I say...Stop renting your traffic and start owning it!
    To answer your question: squeeze page! It's one of the first and biggest lessons I learned when I first started wandering through the shiny golden avenues of the warrior forum. Better being and owner and being in control than renting and wasting cash and leadsover and over again...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10672489].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 1988liam
    Great post. Never thought of it as renting traffic before. I hate renting stuff. I want to own it so why wouldn I own my traffic.
    Signature

    Check out my website.

    http://www.beyondtheheadset.com/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10672684].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    Sorry, but having a list isn't the same as "owning traffic".

    What you do get with a list is permission to contact the people on your list to make them aware that you have something they may be interested in, be it a blog post, video or sales offer.

    Mistreat your list members, and you might be better off renting people who don't yet know you.

    Effective email marketing is one of the alltime best ways to grow a good business and sell a good product/offer. It's also one of the most efficient ways to kill a bad one.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10672748].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webmarke
      Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

      Sorry, but having a list isn't the same as "owning traffic".

      What you do get with a list is permission to contact the people on your list to make them aware that you have something they may be interested in, be it a blog post, video or sales offer.

      Mistreat your list members, and you might be better off renting people who don't yet know you.

      Effective email marketing is one of the alltime best ways to grow a good business and sell a good product/offer. It's also one of the most efficient ways to kill a bad one.
      Semantics...LMAO!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10673871].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
        Originally Posted by webmarke View Post

        Semantics...LMAO!
        You've been so busy "laughing your ass off" at anyone who differs with you that I'm surprised you have any ass left.

        To quote the noted sage Rush Limbaugh, "words mean things."

        The way you describe it, simply building a list means that all you have to do to get human visitors to a page is send an email, and since you "own the traffic", they'll automatically follow your links like good little chattels.

        It doesn't work that way.

        Treat list members as "owned traffic", available to you on a whim, and you'll find them quite adept at ignoring you.

        I've noticed something about your recent spurt of posts. You get a lot of things almost right, but you're trying so hard to be the alpha authority that you make blanket statements of absolutes. Then, when anyone disagrees with you, you mock them, call them names, and "LMAO".

        Treat your list members like that, and you'll find out how much of that traffic you really "own"...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10673905].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zodiax
    What is all this focus on traffic?
    Signature

    'I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'
    -Muhammad Ali

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10672802].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DIABL0
    After getting an opt-in you should offer a trip wire (low cost / irresistible offer...impulse buy) to try and convert subscriber to buyer. In IM/MMO, most will price their trip wire at like $7. Also, you want the trip wire to be closely related to the opt-in freebie.

    For the most part, a person is most likely to take you up on an offer, right after a previous offer...upsell. If they take the trip wire, then present them with another offer. Keep doing this until they decline an offer.

    Getting some to take you up on the trip wire is key. A paying customer is something like 10X more likely to buy from you, than a subscriber.that has never purchased anything. Also at the point of sale, endorphins kick in and they feel good about their purchase, so you want to hit them with an upsell.
    Signature
    How to Build LARGE EMAIL LISTS on a Budget and MONETIZE Like a PRO
    20+ Years Exp . . . . . . . . . . . . Email - CPA - PPL
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10672818].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SiteNameSales
    One size doesn't fit all, to summon up a favorite cliche. It reminds me of another popular one: "The money's in the list."

    A lot of folks are too busy or too inexperienced to be building a list. That's why many sign up for those done-for-you packages.

    Additionally, some could care less about investing in their own internet marketing list so that some day they might make another $20 from yet another internet marketing product launch.

    There are a variety of pathways to successfully nurturing a loyal customer base and they don't all have to do with list building.

    Talk to some and, if you're not into video, than you must have been born under a rock. No blog? You're an amateur. Don't fancy Facebook or Twitter marketing? Someone forgot to tell you we're now in the golden age of social media.

    In fact, renting traffic could be a more viable option for some. All depends on long-term goals and business model.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10672821].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    No, never ever start promoting your sh*t to them directly after opt-in. That would be nuts.
    There should be a sticky on this forum titled: IT DEPENDS ON THE MARKET!

    In some markets you would be remiss to not offer an instant upsell in the form of a OTO. See how profitable solo ads are without a good OTO.

    Test to see what works best for your particular market and audience.
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10672864].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10673182].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Isaiah Jackson
    Paid traffic goes to a landing page or squeeze page.

    Capture those leads or miss out big time.

    Isaiah
    Signature
    Controversial Free Report Reveals - Cutting Edged Strategy That Made $1,448 In 28 Days From A Tiny List Of 188 Subscribers. - Click Here For More Info
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10673708].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    you figured it out yet?
    After several threads similar to this one - I think people have figured it out...

    "I have an idea and it's right - anyone who disagrees is wrong - anyone who views it differently is wrong - anyone who doesn't tell me "this is great" is wrong...and is a troll and is....blah de blah blah blah"

    Yet, I think we got it. ROFLMAO (bigger laugh - so there)....
    Signature
    Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog.
    ***
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10673997].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webmarke
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      After several threads similar to this one - I think people have figured it out...

      "I have an idea and it's right - anyone who disagrees is wrong - anyone who views it differently is wrong - anyone who doesn't tell me "this is great" is wrong...and is a troll and is....blah de blah blah blah"

      Yet, I think we got it. ROFLMAO (bigger laugh - so there)....
      While it's true that if you disagree with me that it's stupid to send paid traffic to a sales page....Yes you are wrong.

      The facts simply bare that out!

      Fact #1 - Only about 1% (2% if you are lucky) people that you send straight to a sales page will buy your offer.

      Fact #2 - It takes about 7 visits to a sales page for the average person to purchase a product.

      Fact #3 - Every time you spend money on traffic and 98% - 99% of the people don't buy...You will have to spend more money to get them to that sales page again.

      Fact #4 - If you get them on your optin list you can presell the product you are promoting and also send follow up emails with more details about the product. This increase conversions. That's a fact.

      Fact #5 - There is a reason everyone that sells you something tries to get your contact information. It's because they know Facts 1 - 4 are correct. Think about it...From Little Ceasars (ask for your telephone number) to Facebook. And by the way...The way..When you joined the Warrior Forum...they asked for your email.

      Now feel free to ignore these facts and keep renting your traffic. That's money out of your pocket and 1 less email marketer that i have to compete with.

      That being said...You still did not get it! LMAO

      You got Trumped too (Donald that is).

      If you were any kind of real marketer you would have not guessed so wrong...lmao!

      Figured it out yet?

      Real forum marketers already have....Because they understand how threads work on this forum.

      Please respond...And continue to be my benefactor....Lmao!

      I know exactly what I am doing...To bad you can't figure it out because it could help you in the future.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10674030].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author lgibbon
        Banned
        Originally Posted by webmarke View Post


        Real forum marketers already have....Because they understand how threads work on this forum.
        Real forum marketers have all left here,
        because the average IQ of the self appointed know it alls that are left,
        is in single figures.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10674033].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author webmarke
          Originally Posted by lgibbon View Post

          Real forum marketers have all left here,
          because the average IQ of the self appointed know it alls that are left,
          is in single figures.
          Yet you are still here trolling every thread I create...lol!

          Thankyou for your support!

          Bye the way....The Warrior Forum is the biggest internet marketing forum in the world.

          Therefore...A forum marketer would not leave.

          If you understood the concept of forum marketing, then you would understand that.

          Yes..A lot of internet marketers have left, but they are not forum marketers. They left because either they decided not to do forum marketing anymore or they never did forum marketer and got tired of all the trollers.

          Since I participate in forum marketing and I actualy know what it is (do you..lol), I welcome the trollers.

          The fact that you continue to troll all my posts does not bother me.

          In fact...you are helping me with my marketing efforts.

          If you actually knew anything about the subject, then you would have figured this out already.

          But it's obvious that you don't!

          Here's some advice. Go get a course or read some blog posts about forum marketing, then you would understand why your comment is laughable!

          Here's a hint. It does not matter how stupid (essentially your words) the members of the forum are...Because a forum marketer is not here to learn from them.

          Figured it out yet?

          I doubt it..lol.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10674043].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zodiax
    Igibbon deserves the best poster award.
    Signature

    'I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'
    -Muhammad Ali

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10674038].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SCrafted
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10674052].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webmarke
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10674054].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    That being said...You still did not get it!
    I thought it was rather elementary information being spun to look more important than it is. There is no ONE way to run an email list or to promote a product and most who are disagreeing know that from experience.

    Not sure why you are continuing with the political references - or why mods are letting you do it. Guess you really are speshul....
    Signature
    Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog.
    ***
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10674072].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webmarke
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      I thought it was rather elementary information being spun to look more important than it is. There is no ONE way to run an email list or to promote a product and most who are disagreeing know that from experience.


      Not sure why you are continuing with the political references - or why mods are letting you do it. Guess you really are speshul....
      #1 - That was the whole idea. I am a marketer. I write headlines that get clicks. It seems it worked because you clicked and read. As a marketer I am suppose to write engaging headlines. I would hope you would understand that and do the same when you want people to read what you post.

      #2 - Did you read the post? I never said anything about building an email list the way I want them to.

      Those who are disagreeing either did not read and absorb my post or they disagree with the fact that they should send their traffic to a squeeze page instead of directly to a sales page.

      So... your comment about them no one way to run and email list and those people knowing anything is completely off base.

      My point was that...They should build an email list instead of sending paid traffic directly to a sales page.

      Anyone who disagrees with that is simple wrong.

      The facts bare that out!

      #3 - As for political references...I never made any.

      Donald Trump is first and foremost a marketer. My references is to his marketing skills.

      He got more media exposure even though he spent less money than his competitors.

      There's nothing political about that. That's pure marketing genius.

      The same way Donald is using CNN (and others) is the same way I use all my trollers. Maybe they have figured that out..but I doubt it! They probably don't know how I am using them because they don't understand how the forum works.

      So...Because it seems everyone is missing the boat...I will tell you why I know you guys did not get it and are clueless to how to perform forum marketing.

      Nah...I think i will just create a thread about it. LMAO.

      Maybe they will follow me their and troll me again until they read the thread and see exactly what forum marketing is and how they were just a pawn in my game.

      Then they will probably stop trolling me...But doubt it. They like helping me too much...lmao!

      Hint: Any response is a good response!

      Figured it out yet?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10674140].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author discrat
        Originally Posted by webmarke View Post

        #1 - That was the whole idea. I am a marketer. I write headlines that get clicks. It seems it worked because you clicked and read. As a marketer I am suppose to write engaging headlines. I would hope you would understand that and do the same when you want people to read what you post.
        Hey Webmarke I do agree with what you are saying in your OP. Years ago I found out the hard way not having Sq. Pages or Landing Pages was a huge mistake. So thank you for sharing that

        As far as Forum Marketing ??...it seems to me you are doing something that many have done here in the past. Your starting Threads and using the Warrior Forum as your own "testing grounds" and utilizing your skills in IM to apply it in getting leads here at Warrior Forum via Sig

        This has been going on here since the dawn of this Forum. Old stuff. I think it is amusing that you think this is something new or something that many of us don't know about. Trust me we all know about it and know exactly how it is done. But sometimes it can really come off as being sleazy and inappropriate...just to be honest

        Yes, of course inherently there is nothing wrong with it especially if you start really thought provoking Threads and content that will help others..but still a little cheesy particularly when you are so brash about it and are openly celebrating getting Threads bumped for Exposure


        - Robert Andrew
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10674188].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author webmarke
          Originally Posted by discrat View Post

          Hey Webmarke I do agree with what you are saying in your OP. Years ago I found out the hard way not having Sq. Pages or Landing Pages was a huge mistake. So thank you for sharing that

          As far as Forum Marketing ??...it seems to me you are doing something that many have done here in the past. Your starting Threads and using the Warrior Forum as your own "testing grounds" and utilizing your skills in IM to apply it in getting leads here at Warrior Forum via Sig

          This has been going on here since the dawn of this Forum. Nothing new. Sometimes when it is incessant well it just comes off as being sleazy...just to be honest

          Yes, of course inherently there is nothing wrong with it especially if you start really thought provoking Threads and content that will help others..but still a little cheesy particularly when you are so brash about it and are openly celebrating getting Threads bumped for Exposure


          - Robert Andrew
          Finally....Someone who understands what forum marketing is.

          The fact that it is nothing new yet they had no idea what I was doing, further proves my point.

          You see...I never said I was doing something special or new...I just pointed out the fact they were clueless about what forum marketing is.

          As For for being brash.

          You will notice I never berate anyone who does not come at me first. I show the same respect to posters that they show to me.

          If someone comes on my thread who is ill-informed and tries to talk down to me...I will expose their lack of knowledge of the subject. I am not the bully...I am the guy who refuses to be bully.

          I have one guy who trolls every thread I create and his comments (negative as they are) always expose his lack of knowledge of the subject.

          He has posted on this thread and if you read his comments you will see that he is clueless.

          You will have to pardon me if I correct him with the same harshness he uses when spewing his ill-informed nonsense about my content.

          So if you don't like my brashness, then you are simply asking me to accepts the nonsense that they spew and be nice to them.

          That's never going to happen.

          I am not that guy!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10674220].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    Figured it out a long time ago.

    You're the one trolling in order to keep this thread on the front page. Same way Trump says stupid things to keep his name in the news. When he can keep them talking about him, they are not talking about the others.

    Right now, you are following the Trump political plan to a T. I just wonder how well it will work for The Donald once he has the nomination and needs support outside the shallow end of the gene pool.

    Like I said before, you have a way of posting information that's almost right, then playing your little Trump games. You might be getting attention, but you sure don't seem to be impressing anybody.

    I know, I know...

    Let me guess. I don't get it and you're "LMAO".

    Like I said before, at least you're amusing yourself.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10674196].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webmarke
      Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

      Figured it out a long time ago.

      You're the one trolling in order to keep this thread on the front page. Same way Trump says stupid things to keep his name in the news. When he can keep them talking about him, they are not talking about the others.

      Right now, you are following the Trump political plan to a T. I just wonder how well it will work for The Donald once he has the nomination and needs support outside the shallow end of the gene pool.

      Like I said before, you have a way of posting information that's almost right, then playing your little Trump games. You might be getting attention, but you sure don't seem to be impressing anybody.

      I know, I know...

      Let me guess. I don't get it and you're "LMAO".

      Like I said before, at least you're amusing yourself.
      You sy you got it a long time ago..But it took you long enough to post it. Therefore..I will assume you just got it.

      Good for you!!!!!

      By the way...Why do I need to impress anyone here?

      I don't have a need to be like by anyone.

      But...I am a truth teller and if that offends you, then feel free to keep bumping my thread and telling me about it....lmao!

      As for Trump...I don't have to like the man...to understand his genius.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10674225].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author pawandave
        Banned
        It is always good to send traffic to landing page
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10675366].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tich
    Originally Posted by webmarke View Post

    Hey Warriors. I have serious question for you?

    When you advertise...Where do you send your traffic?

    The reason I ask is because I see a lot of questions on this forum that ask about paid traffic sources that allow direct linking (Linking directly to a sales page for an affiliate offer or cpa offer).

    These people need to understand that every time they spend money on traffic and do not attempt to collect their visitors email address, phone number, or mailing address they are wasting money and time.

    In order for their visitors to see their offer again, they will have to pay for advertising again. In other words..They are renting that traffic.

    On the other hand...If they buy traffic and send their visitors to a squeeze page where they can collect their email address, then they will own the traffic that opts in to your list.

    They will not have to pay to advertise to these same people again because they can simply send them an email whenever they want to promote something. They own that traffic source.

    So..If you are not sending all traffic that you buy to a squeeze page, you are wasting precious time and money.

    To those I say...Stop renting your traffic and start owning it!
    You really don't have to send the traffic to a capture page. It's better to be building a retargeting list as opposed to an optin list. The open rates are very low now. I only build a list of my buyers only and retarget the rest to get them back to my sites and my offers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10675460].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webmarke
      Originally Posted by tich View Post

      You really don't have to send the traffic to a capture page. It's better to be building a retargeting list as opposed to an optin list. The open rates are very low now. I only build a list of my buyers only and retarget the rest to get them back to my sites and my offers

      You have a point there but the fact remains when you retarget that traffic you still have to pay for it again.

      So...in the end you are still renting that traffic, although your conversion rates are higher than cold traffic.

      I know the gurus don't teach this, but I would suggest that you retargtet your traffic to a squeeze page.

      Even if the "your' open rates are low...your ROI will still be higher in the end.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10675532].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by webmarke View Post

    Hey Warriors. I have serious question for you?

    When you advertise...Where do you send your traffic?

    The reason I ask is because I see a lot of questions on this forum that ask about paid traffic sources that allow direct linking (Linking directly to a sales page for an affiliate offer or cpa offer).

    These people need to understand that every time they spend money on traffic and do not attempt to collect their visitors email address, phone number, or mailing address they are wasting money and time.

    In order for their visitors to see their offer again, they will have to pay for advertising again. In other words..They are renting that traffic.

    On the other hand...If they buy traffic and send their visitors to a squeeze page where they can collect their email address, then they will own the traffic that opts in to your list.

    They will not have to pay to advertise to these same people again because they can simply send them an email whenever they want to promote something. They own that traffic source.

    So..If you are not sending all traffic that you buy to a squeeze page, you are wasting precious time and money.

    To those I say...Stop renting your traffic and start owning it!
    I agree with you, but I don't think it's "wasting money", it's just not using your traffic to the full potential.. (IMO at least)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10675540].message }}

Trending Topics