World’s Highest Concentration of Millionaires

by Success 17 replies
The Wealth Report - WSJ.com : Where Is the World's Highest Concentration of Millionaires?

"According to Boston Consulting Group’s latest Global Wealth report, an astounding one in 10 households in Singapore have investible assets of $1 million or more."
#main internet marketing discussion forum #concentration #highest #millionaires #world’s
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Daniel Molano
    According to the Boston Consulting Group as well, Singapore and Dubai have become a country of choice for millionaires from all over the world to save their money.

    I'm definately planning a trip to check out both places late this year or early next, although I've already been to Dubai, but that was to get wasted, so I don't remember much. LOL
    Signature
    Como Ganar Dinero Por Internet - Spanish Make Money Online Site

    Daniel Molano
    - LinkedIn Profile
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[101685].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author johntanyishin
      Wow, I didn't know as a Singaporean. I'm from Singapore, should I be proud of it?

      Yeah, I know that there are lots of foreigners are coming to Singapore to park their money here. Probably, in the future, it will become like a popular banking choice for people.

      JTYS
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[101702].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author kelvin yeo
        Originally Posted by johntanyishin View Post

        Wow, I didn't know as a Singaporean. I'm from Singapore, should I be proud of it?

        Yeah, I know that there are lots of foreigners are coming to Singapore to park their money here. Probably, in the future, it will become like a popular banking choice for people.

        JTYS
        The article referred to by the OP confirms what John is saying here -- that, while S'pore has its own millionaire success stories like any other city, theres been a particularly huge influx of foreign millionaires thanks in large part to our pro-immigrant policy.

        Daniel, if you (or any other Warrior reading this) are flying over for a visit, do post here. Be glad to show you around S'pore.

        Cheers!
        Signature

        This sig under construction...

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102078].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RetireVerySoon
    I've haven't been to either place. Those places might be something to check out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[101818].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John M Kane
    Just don't spit out your gum unless you want to be flogged
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[101831].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Duff
      Originally Posted by war28476 View Post

      Just don't spit out your gum unless you want to be flogged
      Yeah i don't think you're even allowed to have gum!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102267].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JasonKing
        Great country. Just wait until they lower the tax rate even further.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102737].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Didier Faucher
          Quite sure Monaco beats them all.

          Didier
          Signature

          Saya Mau Makan Angin - I Want To eat The Wind (Why not?)

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102789].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kelvin yeo
      Originally Posted by war28476 View Post

      Just don't spit out your gum unless you want to be flogged
      LOL! Good one!

      Actually, you can chew gum here -- you just cant sell it.
      Signature

      This sig under construction...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102817].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author alex84
        I was in Singapore in April and was amazed by the number of luxury cars that you can see everywhere. So this doesn't surprise me at all. By the way Singapore is such an amazing place, I really enjoyed my time there and wouldn't mind living there I think.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102830].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ahuddy
    I always wondered if living in a city where there is a great percentage of wealthy people gives you a better opportunity of becoming wealthy yourself. Or is there no relation because it is all dependent upon yourself. It seems like if you work for a small company that does not make huge amounts of money, there is no chance of you earning a large salary, where as working for a top company gives you an opportunity to earn more money because they can afford it.

    So the main question is, are there more large companies where an influx of wealthy people live?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102112].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BrashImpact
      Originally Posted by ahuddy View Post

      I always wondered if living in a city where there is a great percentage of wealthy people gives you a better opportunity of becoming wealthy yourself. Or is there no relation because it is all dependent upon yourself. It seems like if you work for a small company that does not make huge amounts of money, there is no chance of you earning a large salary, where as working for a top company gives you an opportunity to earn more money because they can afford it.

      So the main question is, are there more large companies where an influx of wealthy people live?
      The answer is so simple............... You become with whom you associate, if u want to be a millionaire associate with them.... 10 million net worth, assoicate there, i have a good friend 25 ys older than me, net worth 800 million, i go to dinner once a month with him, and ALWAYS BUY, i might meet 25 to 200 people in a night, everyone knows and respects him.
      Now, i just need too get 10% of his net worth and i am golden.

      Regards,
      Robert
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[475813].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    ewan chia is one of them. Very rich and very smart by the way, but He is how I started this game.

    But him and i make good money, only i am not a millionaire (ok working on it)

    The first thing he made me realize is that its all about having a market

    < HUNGRY MARKET <==> GOOD MESSAGE <==> VERY VERY VERY HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT <==> PROOF WHAT YOU HAVE WORKS <==> SELLING BIG BACK END ITEMS >

    We both use this system and it works very very well.

    Yes I make thousands and thousands each month. But its not about how much you make! Sometimes my mrs laughs at how much we make, she always says other people must think we are theifs.....ha ha funny ey? Thats exactly it!...right there...its about freedom and choice about what you want to do and when you want to do it.

    Hard work and determination will pay off if you stick to it and dont give a rats ass what your friends and family say. I can live anywhere in the world, and that is something truely powerful.

    I would love to go to singapore, never been.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102213].message }}
  • Originally Posted by Success View Post

    The Wealth Report - WSJ.com : Where Is the World's Highest Concentration of Millionaires?

    "According to Boston Consulting Group’s latest Global Wealth report, an astounding one in 10 households in Singapore have investible assets of $1 million or more."
    Yes, Singapore is my dreamland to live. I wish i would have the chance living there in the future.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102796].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gaptel
    Both places have great business and investment enviroment
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[475628].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CPA
    Interesting... I may plan a trip to dubai really soon. Damn word to word advertising!
    Signature
    Article writing services still available!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[475775].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mbphoenix
    Wow, I would never have guessed. I wonder how the US now ranks for percentage of millionaires.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[487141].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics