Is the old forum gone? Can we still access it?

by Johnny12345 10 replies
Well, this was a complete surprise. I had no idea a new forum was coming! Shocker!

So, is the old forum -- and all its great posts -- gone? Can we still access it?

Johnny
#main internet marketing discussion forum #access #forum
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Anup Mahajan
    I think everything will be migrated ...

    BTW check your sig..

    Cheers,
    Anup
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[667].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ken Strong
    Yes, the old forum is still where it was before, at http://warriorforum.com/forum/.

    You can view all the existing posts, and the Search function is still working, but apparently you can't post there anymore.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[674].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Steven Wagenheim
      Originally Posted by KenStrong View Post

      Yes, the old forum is still where it was before, at http://warriorforum.com/forum/.

      You can view all the existing posts, and the Search function is still working, but apparently you can't post there anymore.
      The old forum is still there. However, the posts will not be migrated over. The only thing
      coming over is the War Room and your account info.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[680].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author EndGame
        Interesting. Are they maintaining the old forum then? That for me was 50% of the value of the warrior Forum, the ability to search through that massive archive of knowledge and discussion.
        Signature
        "Better a student of reality than a master of illusion"
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[699].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author EndGame
          I don't suppose some one could tell me how to make my links clickable in my signature?

          I can't find it in the FAQ pages. Maybe I am having a "stupid day".
          Signature
          "Better a student of reality than a master of illusion"
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[734].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author DavidCarter
            Originally Posted by EndGame View Post

            I don't suppose some one could tell me how to make my links clickable in my signature?

            I can't find it in the FAQ pages. Maybe I am having a "stupid day".
            You need to do this

            (URL="http://www.mysite.com/")Visit my site(/URL) but use a [ or a ] where I have used a ( or a )
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[753].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author redbrad0
            [_url_=_"http://www.xxxxx.com"_]Title Here[_/_url]

            please remove all _'s

            Originally Posted by EndGame View Post

            I don't suppose some one could tell me how to make my links clickable in my signature?

            I can't find it in the FAQ pages. Maybe I am having a "stupid day".
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[767].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author goralka26
              It is good to hear that we can still go to the old forum and view the posts.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2524].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mike Hill
          Originally Posted by EndGame View Post

          Interesting. Are they maintaining the old forum then? That for me was 50% of the value of the warrior Forum, the ability to search through that massive archive of knowledge and discussion.
          Get ready for the other 50% value then ... ;-)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2531].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics