Everyone Wants To "Make Money On The Internet..."
You want to make some extra income. Things are tight. The economy is bad. Maybe you're unemployed. And if you're working, your company is asking more of you and paying you less. You're struggling to make ends meet.
I see dozens of questions from those new to the Internet every week.
It seems that the majority are under the impression that making money online is easy. And there are lots of "gurus" out there selling systems that might give you the impression in their sales copy that if you buy their thing the money will just come pouring in.
Now, while leverage and scaling are the way to build a successful business, any way you slice it, it's WORK. One of my mentors recently opined that the most successful people who made their livings online were more like factory workers going to work with a lunch pail.
It's not all limelight, easy money, and fast cars.
When I first started hanging out on Warrior Forum with absolutely no knowledge, I got a leg up from a lot of good people and I want to pay it forward.
So, I am going to GIVE you the million dollar information. I'm going to give you right here what people pay hundreds (and even thousands) of dollars for right here in the public forum in answer to your questions. If you want to make it online, this is the process. Period.
1. PICK A PROFITABLE NICHE. First: determine what interests you. It will be difficult to make money if you are just plodding along at something that doesn't interest you. That's what you do at work and that's the place you're trying to get AWAY from. So, don't just pick a niche because you think it will make you a lot of money. Pick a niche because it genuinely interests you. Make a list of your interests. THEN, consider how you can make money at them. To do this, go to Google and type in your hobby or passion. Say it's "golf" or "dogs" Whatever, type it into the search box. Look at the sponsored links above and to the right of the organic listings. People are paying money for those sponsored links. What are they selling? How are they profiting from the niche you're interested in? Can YOU make money in the same way? Are they selling a physical product? A service? What are they doing? Get your own creative juices flowing. HINT: If you put your hobby or passion in and there is very little in the sponsored links, then chances are it's not a big money-maker. You need to focus on a niche that can make you money. Otherwise, it's just a hobby or charity and not a business.
2. DEVELOP YOUR OWN PRODUCT. Okay, once you have picked your niche, create a product. You're going to create a 10 to 50 page report on the topic of your selected niche. Turn it into a .PDF. You MUST have a product. It may be your main product or it may be an entry product to get people onto your list. Don't overthink this. Get a product. Write it, have it written for you, get a PLR (private label rights) product. Whatever. Just get it done. You have one week. GO!
3. CREATE YOUR SALES COPY. You must develop a killer sales letter. Think back to the programs you have signed up for. Why did you sign up HERE? You read some awesome sales copy. It pushed your emotional hot buttons. Number one thing to do. If you want to be successful online, you NEED to know how to write killer sales copy that causes people to hit "BUY NOW!" This is even more important and technical than the creation of your product. Get it right and you will be successful.
4. SET UP YOUR WEBSITE AND AUTOMATED SYSTEM. You need your squeeze page and setup in JVZoo, or Clickbank, or whatever affiliate platform you have chosen to use to handle the sales of your product. This might be a simple one item funnel, OR it might be an entire funnel with multiple upsells, one-time-offers, downsells, etc... Remember, the NUMBER ONE GOAL is NOT to make a sale, it's to GET THE CUSTOMER ON YOUR MAILING LIST!!! Do not lose sight of this. Your #1 goal is to build a HUGE mailing list of BUYERS. (NOTE: This is the technical part where people get stuck in the weeds. Don't get stuck. Power through it.)
5a. DEVELOP YOUR LIST OF AFFILIATES. You need affiliates to sell your product. Before your big launch, get as many affiliates on board and ready to promote your product to their mailing lists. Spend quality time focusing on getting AFFILIATES to drive MASSIVE traffic to your site!!! Use Muncheye.com, use your existing list, join membership groups, make phone calls, create fun contests, get the word out.
5b. SEND MASSIVE, TARGETED, INEXPENSIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE. If you can't drive traffic to your offer, you're finished before you even get out of the gate. If you spend more for that traffic than you make selling your product you're losing money. You need an inexpensive system for getting red hot, ready-to-buy, targeted traffic. And you need LOTS of it... (Hint: Figure this out and you're golden!)
6. LAUNCH YOUR PRODUCT. On the appointed day....BLAST OFF!
7. DEVELOP BACK END PRODUCTS. THIS is where you make your money. You need a combination of low-ticket, medium-priced, and then HIGH TICKET items to sell your customers. So, maybe it's a $9.97 product > $17 product > $47 product > $197 product > $397 product > $1,997 product. Maybe somewhere in there is a membership site that's like $37 per month. This is called a "continuity program" and without it, you'll have a difficult time making a regular income online. (That alone was worth hundreds of dollars. I hope you picked up on that tidbit.)
8. CONTINUE STEPS 2 THROUGH 7. Over and over and over again. Maybe once per month or every two months. Build your sales funnel and build your LIST!!! (Remember the saying, "The money is in the list!")
9. MARKET TO YOUR LIST!!! Between launches of your own products, continue to market to your list. Provide them with a combination of high value free information that keeps them interested and engaged. At least 3 times per week send them a quality offer for a product that you believe in with your affiliate link. As your list grows, you will make more money from these mailings. So, you see you alternate between product CREATOR and AFFILIATE to promote others' products. Your willingness to reciprocate will create good will and help you in getting others to help with your own launches. In fact, your product's #1 job is to BUILD YOUR LIST. (Did I mention that your #1 marketing priority is building your list?)
10. BUILD FUNNEL AFTER FUNNEL AFTER FUNNEL! Okay, so once you have one successful sales funnel, go work on another one in a DIFFERENT niche. Or a different sub-niche. When you have several good funnels built your leads will be coming in on auto-pilot. It will take a minimum amount of effort to keep all of the balls spinning in the air. You will have attained SUCCESS!
Some of these steps require more technical understanding than others.
You are in the right place. Your fellow entrepreneurs on this site will be more than happy to help you move forward on your journey. Build relationships here with your fellow travelers on the Internet success journey.
Study the material here. Take advantage of the great tools.
Create a daily plan and focus on your priorities to take you to the next level.
Wishing you all the best,
All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
Freelance Digital Marketer + Copywriter
Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
âº Top 10 Best Domain Name Marketplaces
Get Access At www.cbaffiliatecareer.com
The whole basis of what we do as human beings is based on Communication, nothing would be possible otherwise. I work with communication, publishing on the Web, digital media.
Digital Media for a Noisy World
12BET | Live Casino Malaysia
Take your blog to the next level with LetsTrick | SEO | WhatsApp | Facebook | Phones | computer
omevo online marketing evolution
While Running On It's Own!
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference
->Start Making Easy 4 Figure Commissions, Even As A Newbie! With My Partners Tried and Tested Program<-
============>SIGN UP TODAY<============