Hello My website is on first page of Google in Position "9" For Over 43,700,000 page file......

by h1dayah 17 replies
Hello ,

My web site is on the first page of Google
at position "9"
for over "43,700,000" page files
With keyword "professional people search"



Please help to make my site come up more to high position.

Thank You
#main internet marketing discussion forum #700 #file #google #page #position #website
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Jesus Perez
    Originally Posted by h1dayah View Post

    Hello ,

    My web site is on the first page of Google
    at position "9"
    for over "43,700,000" page files
    With keyword "professional people search"



    Please help to make my site come up more to high position.

    Thank You
    Backlinks. Good quality, juicy backlinks.

    I am assuming that your website's current title, H1's and other page content is well optimized for SEO.
    Signature


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102219].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Art Turner
    Nice ranking.

    But with only 3 or 4 searches a day for that phrase, it might be time to concentrate on other keyword phrases.

    Art
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102250].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author h1dayah
      Originally Posted by Art Turner View Post

      Nice ranking.

      But with only 3 or 4 searches a day for that phrase, it might be time to concentrate on other keyword phrases.

      Art
      "But with only 3 or 4 searches a day for that phrase"
      How did you know that one..........

      Please give idea on how to improve it.....
      If you have more in tought please pm me

      thanks..
      Signature

      USA People Search | Instant Online US People Search Retrieval By.Brandsite.org
      http://www.brandsite.org
      Exploding Niche With Your OWN Automated People Search Engine
      http://usa-peoplesearch.blogspot.com/

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102255].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author discrat
    Originally Posted by h1dayah View Post

    Hello ,

    My web site is on the first page of Google
    at position "9"
    for over "43,700,000" page files
    With keyword "professional people search"



    Please help to make my site come up more to high position.

    Thank You
    Not trying to burst your bubble or anything but 43,700,000 pages relating to this keyphrase really means nothing. What does mean something is how much traffic does this keyphrase get. I looked it up on Google's Adwords keyword tool and avg. volume for this is 110 searches a month.
    Honestly, thats probably not going to even bring you one unique visitor a day. I have been in IM for 6 months now and at first I was excited like you. I got numerous no.1 spots for keyphrases that have millions of page files. Yet they bring in no traffic.

    Bottom line is how much traffic does the keyword bring in , not being on page 1 for some obscure keyword !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102266].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author h1dayah
      Originally Posted by discrat View Post

      Not trying to burst your bubble or anything but 43,700,000 pages relating to this keyphrase really means nothing. What does mean something is how much traffic does this keyphrase get. I looked it up on Google's Adwords keyword tool and avg. volume for this is 110 searches a month.
      Honestly, thats probably not going to even bring you one unique visitor a day. I have been in IM for 6 months now and at first I was excited like you. I got numerous no.1 spots for keyphrases that have millions of page files. Yet they bring in no traffic.

      Bottom line is how much traffic does the keyword bring in , not being on page 1 for some obscure keyword !
      thank you for your concern am also been 6 month in IM.........that why am here to learn more.....
      Would you mind to give some list to do....

      It will be more helpfull not only for me...........for all member that read this thread.

      All The best
      Signature

      USA People Search | Instant Online US People Search Retrieval By.Brandsite.org
      http://www.brandsite.org
      Exploding Niche With Your OWN Automated People Search Engine
      http://usa-peoplesearch.blogspot.com/

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102292].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Montgomery
    Not to burst your bubble but according to Google's keyword tool and Wordtracker's keyword tool there are 0 searches per month for that keyword.

    Do you really want to put your time and effort into getting to the top for that keyword?

    mx
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102325].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author h1dayah
      Originally Posted by Mike X. View Post

      Not to burst your bubble but according to Google's keyword tool and Wordtracker's keyword tool there are 0 searches per month for that keyword.

      Do you really want to put your time and effort into getting to the top for that keyword?

      mx
      Thank you guys...........i've been using google tool keyword.......am customize the keyword...........in more appropriate term..

      i Will come back soon.
      Signature

      USA People Search | Instant Online US People Search Retrieval By.Brandsite.org
      http://www.brandsite.org
      Exploding Niche With Your OWN Automated People Search Engine
      http://usa-peoplesearch.blogspot.com/

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102337].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Montgomery
        Good job.

        Go for it and I hope you get it.

        best of luck

        mx

        Originally Posted by h1dayah View Post

        Thank you guys...........i've been using google tool keyword.......am customize the keyword...........in more appropriate term..

        i Will come back soon.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[102347].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author h1dayah
          Originally Posted by Mike X. View Post

          Good job.

          Go for it and I hope you get it.

          best of luck

          mx
          Hello is been like 7 hours since my last post..........

          I put my keyword now is "best people search"( i think this is good keyword)
          And now am in the page 2 of Google Position 17.....


          Please advice......If you have experience to keep it up or even more move to the top

          thank you so much........
          Signature

          USA People Search | Instant Online US People Search Retrieval By.Brandsite.org
          http://www.brandsite.org
          Exploding Niche With Your OWN Automated People Search Engine
          http://usa-peoplesearch.blogspot.com/

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[103563].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author h1dayah
            Originally Posted by Tom Borowski View Post

            To get ranked higher for a phrase, you should get links from related pages/sites using your target keyword phrase (best people search) as the anchor text.

            Another tip: your site loads extremely slowly. This is due to you resizing the large images in HTML. You need to resize the images with a graphics program (search Google for the term "gimp") and then reference the resized images in the code.

            I looked at your site in Yahoo Site Explorer. It has over 8,000 backlinks, I assume these are all from the link exchange network you are using?
            Hello thank you for the share....i will work on it.........hey am come accros the site..and i found this awsome tool.........really you should try this one

            Website Keyword Suggestions "this is one of them tool "

            this is the list of them :

            Similar Page Checker
            Search Engine Spider Simulator
            Backlink Anchor Text Analysis
            Backlink Builder
            Backlink Summary NEW
            Keyword Density Cloud
            Search Engine Friendly Redirect Check
            Kontera Ads Preview NEW
            Link Price Calculator
            Reciprocal Link Checker
            Check Yahoo WebRank
            Domain Stats Tool
            Domain Age Tool
            Keyword Playground
            Website Keyword Suggestions
            URL Rewriting Tool
            Keyword-Rich Domain Suggestions
            Website to Country
            Alexa Ranking Tool

            Really you should try this one..........

            Regards
            Signature

            USA People Search | Instant Online US People Search Retrieval By.Brandsite.org
            http://www.brandsite.org
            Exploding Niche With Your OWN Automated People Search Engine
            http://usa-peoplesearch.blogspot.com/

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[103650].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics