1) I was initially going to create links to products on Clickbank but decided to use Amazon instead, because I understand the products better. However, they are just books so will the commission simply be too low to be worth it? Shall I try to implement Clickbank products too, which obviously provide greater commission percentages?
2) I am just writing a few articles based around ways with which to maintain the motivation to lose weight, providing links to certain books (on amazon) throughout. I have a home page that provides easy access and an introduction to these articles. Is structure this ok? Or should I focus on other elements, such as focusing on certain keywords?
3) Should I focus on getting up all the articles now - I was told about 15/20 (I have about 6 ready), then focus on SEO, Backlinks etc (not researched too much into this yet). Or should I focus on both at the same time?
4) What are your preferences regarding small and authority sites? Is 15/20 articles a good number for an initial affiliate site?
5) Finally, are there produces that answer all of the above questions lol - any good books based on affiliate marketing? When I look up for ones with Amazon, the ones I see have very few reviews - which could well be fake - so I am unable to ascertain the quality. Does anyone have any recommendations? This could include websites - I am already familiar with Smart Passive Income.
I would appreciate you help with this; I am going into this pretty blind and knowing answers to these would really help.