47 replies
I was under the impression that unless you were a member of the war room that you would not be able to run a WSO...Yet, I've seen quite a few NEW WSO'S today from non War Room members?
#warroom #wso
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1141727].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author derrickp
      Hmm I am not sure, I have been out of the warrior forum loop and just came back to find all of these changes. I think they will be for the positive.
      Signature

      Slime England

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1141739].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tina Golden
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1141742].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jason_V
          Originally Posted by TMG Enterprises View Post

          Maybe they were paid for before the change and just were approved after?

          Tina
          Exactly what I was thinking, remember WSO's don't go live automatically.
          Signature
          "When you do something exactly wrong, you always turn up something."
          -Andy Warhol
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1141750].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Mayo
    Originally Posted by Jeremy Kelsall View Post

    I was under the impression that unless you were a member of the war room that you would not be able to run a WSO...Yet, I've seen quite a few NEW WSO'S today from non War Room members?
    Hi Jeremy,

    I believe that they were all ready paid for and just waiting to be approved.

    Most likely those that had already paid prior to the changes were allowed/grandfathered.

    I'm sure no others will be allowed after those that had paid are exhausted.

    Have a Great Day!
    Michael
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1141753].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rod Cortez
    Probably the lag time for those that already paid......
    Signature
    "Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out."
    - Jim Rohn
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1141802].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LegitIncomes
    Originally Posted by Mukul Verma View Post

    I do not think it was the approval process. I put my 1st WSO Today (check sig out) and got approved in a few hours, that message has been up for over a day now.

    They are not the slow to approve WSO.

    Yes, most approvals happen within a few hours at most.

    I also thought WSOs were only allowed to be posted by War Room members...so I'm not sure what's up.
    Signature
    100% Unique Sales Page Website +100% Unique Internet Marketing Product
    + Support! All of this, just $397! (PM Me For Details!)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1141858].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jason_V
      Originally Posted by Josh Kulp View Post

      Yes, most approvals happen within a few hours at most.

      I also thought WSOs were only allowed to be posted by War Room members...so I'm not sure what's up.
      There have many times where I waited 1-2 days before my WSO went live. It just happened to me last week.
      Signature
      "When you do something exactly wrong, you always turn up something."
      -Andy Warhol
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1141863].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mukul Verma
        Originally Posted by Jason_V View Post

        This is not true at all, I had to wait 2 days for one WSO to go live.
        When you do it. I did mine around 2:30 PM and it was live by 3:30 PM TODAY!!!! That notice was before I started applying and I got in.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1141871].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jason_V
          Originally Posted by Mukul Verma View Post

          When you do it. I did mine around 2:30 PM and it was live by 3:30 PM TODAY!!!! That notice was before I started applying and I got in.
          You just got lucky and happened to post it right before the mod started reviewing and posting WSO's. I guarantee there was a queue of people who submitted before you and were already waiting for a while.

          I've been on both sides of it, post a WSO and had it live within an hour or so, other times I've had to wait up to 2 days. It just depends on when a mod is on and approving and posting them.
          Signature
          "When you do something exactly wrong, you always turn up something."
          -Andy Warhol
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1141882].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Tomwood
            I bumped my wso before or at least before I was aware of the changes and of subsequently joined the warroom I am still waiting for my wso too be bumped 30 hours + later I think the forum is in some turmoil
            Signature

            FREE >>As We Thinketh << as a man thinketh for the 21st century The missing chapters are actually the best

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1141921].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pat Ordenes
    I'm sure theres a small period of adjustment...
    For example, I didnt check the forum for a day or so, and would have been gutted if my PMs had all been trashed all of the sudden... the same applies to WSOs
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1141877].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sandangel
    Originally Posted by Jeremy Kelsall View Post

    I was under the impression that unless you were a member of the war room that you would not be able to run a WSO...Yet, I've seen quite a few NEW WSO'S today from non War Room members?
    I have noticed that myself and was surprised to see those posted today.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1142102].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WadeWinger
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1142122].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author John Atkins
      Originally Posted by WadeWinger View Post

      Why do you think you need to be a member of the War Room to do WSOs ?

      As far as I know this is not the case and has never been the case.

      Originally Posted by admin View Post

      The Warrior Forum is going back to being a paid membership for the most part. Free members will be able to post and do some things as usual but many features have been cut out.

      Those who upgrade to a Full Warrior Member will be able to:

      * Post Warrior Special Offers

      * Get Instant Access To The War Room

      * Be Able To Create Their Own Warrior Forum Blog

      * Be Able To Create Their Own Warrior Forum Social Group

      * Will Have No Restrictions On Private Messages And Will Be Able to Store Up To 400 Messages

      That's why...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1142133].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1142136].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WadeWinger
    Looks like this took place just yesterday, some wso's may slip through the cracks for awhile, the verification process is not automated, wso's are verified by humans...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1142150].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author admin
    Administrator
    This could also be bumps you are seeing. When we do a bump the original post changes back to todays date.

    Or some could have slipped through. I'll check with Thomas on that. Pretty sure they were either already waiting WSO's or just bumps...because Thomas and I already talked about it last night/early this morning.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1142240].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tomwood
      My problem is I bumped (as a non warroom member ) the noticed the changes and paid up for full membership but my wso has still not been bumped it's now i don't know 50 hours?

      I would just bump again but don't want 2 posting to suddenly appear in the first 3 pages and get me banned
      Signature

      FREE >>As We Thinketh << as a man thinketh for the 21st century The missing chapters are actually the best

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1143914].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Kelsall
        Originally Posted by Tomwood View Post

        My problem is I bumped (as a non warroom member ) the noticed the changes and paid up for full membership but my wso has still not been bumped it's now i don't know 50 hours?

        I would just bump again but don't want 2 posting to suddenly appear in the first 3 pages and get me banned
        Send a message to the help desk. The guy (Thomas) that runs the help desk is very helpful.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1143918].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lance K
      Originally Posted by admin View Post

      This could also be bumps you are seeing. When we do a bump the original post changes back to todays date.

      Or some could have slipped through. I'll check with Thomas on that. Pretty sure they were either already waiting WSO's or just bumps...because Thomas and I already talked about it last night/early this morning.

      The date stays the same on the replies though. So that should clear up any confusion on whether it's a bump or not.
      Signature
      "You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."
      ~ Zig Ziglar
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144117].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Brian
    I have question in the back of my mind after reading the recent announcement with regards to the benefits of being a War Room member, specifically: "Post Warrior Special Offers". Does this mean WR members get to post WSO's for free? (Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question) :s
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1143946].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mukul Verma
      Originally Posted by Mark Brian View Post

      I have question in the back of my mind after reading the recent announcement with regards to the benefits of being a War Room member, specifically: "Post Warrior Special Offers". Does this mean WR members get to post WSO's for free? (Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question) :s
      NOPE, still gotta pay
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1143950].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mark Brian
        Originally Posted by Mukul Verma View Post

        NOPE, still gotta pay
        Originally Posted by Steve Diamond View Post

        No, it means that non-members don't get to post WSOs at all.
        What a bummer... joke LOL. It's all good! Nice to know that at least only quality stuff will be sold here on WF.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1143981].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mukul Verma
          Originally Posted by Mark Brian View Post


          What a bummer... joke LOL. It's all good! Nice to know that at least only quality stuff will be sold here on WF.
          I hope soo, I think they should raise the price of the WSO from $20, even to members to increase quality.

          Mukul
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1143990].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author mmurtha
          Originally Posted by Mark Brian View Post


          What a bummer... joke LOL. It's all good! Nice to know that at least only quality stuff will be sold here on WF.
          Hey Brian,

          This move doesn't guarantee any specifics. What it does do though is improve the odds some.

          I think some people have the impression that this is a fix all cure to the spammer scammer problem. It isn't. We should still keep our eyes open and do our due diligence. By doing so, it will help cut them out a bit at a time.

          Just some thoughts ...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144015].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Steve Diamond
      Originally Posted by Mark Brian View Post

      I have question in the back of my mind after reading the recent announcement with regards to the benefits of being a War Room member, specifically: "Post Warrior Special Offers". Does this mean WR members get to post WSO's for free? (Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question) :s
      No, it means that non-members don't get to post WSOs at all.
      Signature
      Mindfulness training & coaching online
      Reduce stress | Stay focused | Keep positive and balanced
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1143961].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author admin
    Administrator
    We've have it to where now you cannot even start a thread in the WSO section unless you are a full member, so there is no possibility of a non member posting and getting approved...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144091].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael Mayo
      Originally Posted by admin View Post

      We've have it to where now you cannot even start a thread in the WSO section unless you are a full member, so there is no possibility of a non member posting and getting approved...
      Hi Allen,

      Will non members still be able to post in WSO threads such as testimonials
      or feed back?

      Just trying to help make it clear for every one

      Thanks,
      Have a Great Day!
      Michael
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144146].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CPA
    Edit: REVERSED! I'll join the war room right now, not to be able to post in the wso section but because of the information inside. I learned a lot from this forum and even though I felt like it was just a fee or something I forgot that $37 is nothing compared to what's in there probably.

    Joining!

    PS: I'm sorry if I was a bitch
    Signature
    Article writing services still available!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144179].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lance K
      Originally Posted by CPA View Post


      The $20 fee is enough to keep the crap offers out.
      Sorry, but...NO IT ISN'T!!!

      Originally Posted by CPA View Post

      but if you really want to get rid of the crap offers why not just make a requirement of like for example 200 posts and atleast being a member for a month.
      That won't work either. They'll just spend a month posting 7 "nice post" posts each day.
      Signature
      "You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."
      ~ Zig Ziglar
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144212].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Noah Fleming
      Originally Posted by CPA View Post

      I don't wanna rain on your parade but I don't feel like it's fair for non war-room members for this to be done.

      The $20 fee is enough to keep the crap offers out. Not only that but we have to pay $20 again and again for bumps. So now, if somebody wants to start a wso that's not a war room member they have to pay $60 and then $20 once the wso drops off.

      I understand that the owners are trying to make profit off their hard work and "quality" is no excuse but if you really want to get rid of the crap offers why not just make a requirement of like for example 200 posts and atleast being a member for a month.

      I can surely afford $60 at any moment and will join (not for the propose of posting a wso) but I just feel it ain't fair.

      If I want to join the war room I'll do so. Please don't obligate us to pay for the membership, then the posting fee and on top of that for our wso's being bumped.

      I know I'll get flamed and probably banned but it's true after all, money talks.

      Cheers!
      Yikes.

      I believe it's up to Admin to decide what the rules are. You're never obligated to do anything.

      Personally, I think the site should be paid in general and with paid on all levels but that's just my opinion.

      Originally Posted by BIG Mike View Post

      I'd pay $100 for being allowed to post a WSO in a heartbeat. I'd pay $200 without a second thought. I know from long experience, that's chump change compared to what I'll make back on it.

      Let it go...it's how Allen is choosing to operate his forum and his right to charge for the value of the resources membership provides. Be glad it's not a monthly fee - although I'd pay that in a NY Minute as well.

      There is almost nothing I can think of that compares to a measly $37 investment in this forum.
      Bingo Mike. How you doing buddy?

      Originally Posted by Lance K View Post


      That won't work either. They'll just spend a month posting 7 "nice post" posts each day.
      I think cold hard cash is the way to go. Agreed that post count stuff never works.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144216].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Justin Jordan
      Originally Posted by CPA View Post


      The $20 fee is enough to keep the crap offers out.
      It pretty clearly isn't. The WSO section hasn't been the same since we switched to the new forum and the new rules. Back at the old place, I'd read the offer for anything that looked interesting - nowadays I generally only look at names I recognize because of all the hit and run offers.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144233].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Lance K
        Originally Posted by Justin Jordan View Post

        It pretty clearly isn't. The WSO section hasn't been the same since we switched to the new forum and the new rules. Back at the old place, I'd read the offer for anything that looked interesting - nowadays I generally only look at names I recognize because of all the hit and run offers.
        To add to that. Now I usually only check out WSOs based on people's sig files. If they contribute valuable information and are genuinely helpful in the main forum, I'll almost always check out their WSO if it pertains to something I need.

        Other than that, I rarely browse the WSO forum anymore just for the heck of it. And when I do, it's almost always to see if there is any high quality PLR products for sale.
        Signature
        "You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."
        ~ Zig Ziglar
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144259].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Justin Jordan
          Originally Posted by Lance K View Post

          To add to that. Now I usually only check out WSOs based on people's sig files. If they contribute valuable information and are genuinely helpful in the main forum, I'll almost always check out their WSO if it pertains to something I need.

          Other than that, I rarely browse the WSO forum anymore just for the heck of it. And when I do, it's almost always to see if there is any high quality PLR products for sale.
          Now that you mention it, the last two or three WSO purchase I made were from seeing in people's sigs.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144861].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael Mayo
      Originally Posted by CPA View Post

      I don't wanna rain on your parade but I don't feel like it's fair for non war-room members for this to be done.

      The $20 fee is enough to keep the crap offers out. Not only that but we have to pay $20 again and again for bumps.
      It's all way been that you have to pay to bump your WSO.
      That is not new nor does it have anything to do with your bitchathon.

      Have a Great Day!
      Michael
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144248].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeLantz
    Allen,

    Are you going to stop allowing bumps by non-members now, too? I think that would be a good idea.

    Mike
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144221].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Noah Fleming
      Originally Posted by MikeLantz View Post

      Allen,

      Are you going to stop allowing bumps by non-members now, too? I think that would be a good idea.

      Mike

      I think bumping in general should be removed from WSO's. Or I'd like to see them labeled differently

      {NEW} - WSO Title
      {BUMP} - WSO Title - etc.

      or like {BUMP - from 01/02/09}

      etc.
      Just my opinion.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144246].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeLantz
        Originally Posted by Noah Fleming View Post

        I think bumping in general should be removed from WSO's. Or I'd like to see them labeled differently

        {NEW} - WSO Title
        {BUMP} - WSO Title - etc.

        or like {BUMP - from 01/02/09}

        etc.
        Just my opinion.
        I think BUMPing itself it is a great feature, because it keeps all of the discussion about a particular WSO in one place, instead of being strung out over multiple threads.

        If you want to reorder WSOs and look at them different, just use my WSO Tracker (free, see sig). I keep track of original post dates as well as the number of times posts have been bumped.

        Mike
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144262].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Noah Fleming
          Originally Posted by MikeLantz View Post

          I think BUMPing itself it is a great feature, because it keeps all of the discussion about a particular WSO in one place, instead of being strung out over multiple threads.

          If you want to reorder WSOs and look at them different, just use my WSO Tracker (free, see sig). I keep track of original post dates as well as the number of times posts have been bumped.

          Mike
          You're right.
          Bumping is great. But I would like somewhere if it said "bumped" or something. I dunno. I'm weird like that :-)

          And I do use your tracker! :-)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144313].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Lance K
            Originally Posted by Noah Fleming View Post

            You're right.
            Bumping is great. But I would like somewhere if it said "bumped" or something. I dunno. I'm weird like that :-)

            And I do use your tracker! :-)

            While you can't tell before clicking into the WSO, the dates of the replies stay the same on a bumped thread.
            Signature
            "You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."
            ~ Zig Ziglar
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144339].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lance K
    Originally Posted by CPA View Post


    Edit: holy fuk I won't be at sleep tonight!!!

    Looks great
    Wanna rescind your "not fair" comments now? :p Just razzin ya a little.

    You made a good decision. Welcome.
    Signature
    "You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."
    ~ Zig Ziglar
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144269].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CPA
    OK so I totally changed my mind.

    I just skimmed through some of the threads in the warroom and I was more than impressed. It was like I found a goldmine. Gold can't express it. It's like having a huge directory of free wsos. Just better! I also saw some of allens stuff and it looks brilliant. I'll be checking a few other threads now and apply the stuff tomorrow.

    It's by far pretty much the best purchase I made.

    Edit: I read some of the other peoples feedback but there's just too much stuff in there and I've never seen this mentioned by anyone. You can read read and read but if you don't apply the stuff it aint gonna be worth it. You can easily get carried away by too much information and after months of learning you understand that you didn't make a buck, unless you actually apply the techniques.

    Cheers!
    Signature
    Article writing services still available!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144326].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SantiSantana
    I think I know the feeling of those outside. they have paid up for so many info products that don't live up to the hype that they probably think the 37$ will get them the same or worse.

    BELIEVE ME PEOPLE, those 37$ might well be the last you spend on "info products", just the amount of free resources that you get in there more than makes up for it.

    If i tell you the truth, 37$ is nowhere near the real value of what's in there. I feel like I just ripped off Allen by signing up, and I have only been in forwhat... a week? still 19 years and 51 more weeks to go of pretty much daily tutorials on how to do specific things, free products or resources from people giving back to the forum, even more quality discussions ( i thought the main forum was unbeatable and I was proven wrong within minutes of joining).

    Seriously people, it's the forum on steroids. I have NEVER, let me repeat, NEVER been so happy about spending 37 bucks... less than 2$ a year, less than 4 cents a week, less than half a cent a day...

    I promise, you will be hard pressed to need to buy any other resource unless it is a very, very specific product to achieve something very specific.

    There, my testimonial. NOw back to my blog. Time to battle Wordpress again.
    Signature

    Writer for hire

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144328].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kurt
    As I posted on another thread...Here's a start to keeping the spammers away from the WSO:

    A person must aquire a minimum number of "thanks". For example, to post a WSO you must be a War Room member and also have at least 25 thanks by at least 25 different Warriors. And each of these Warriors must have at least 100 post to give a thanks. Or, each Warrior must have 50 thanks of their own in order to give thanks.

    Then reduce the limit of thanks each person can give a day to 3 or so...

    This would help ensure that those offering WSOs are also REALLY participating in the forum, as well as giving encouragement/reward for helping out others and adding useful posts.

    If you bitch about not being thanked or encourage being thanked in any way, your thanks are deleted and you start over at zero.


    I think it's a win/win. People are rewarded by helping other members and adding to the forum.
    Signature
    Discover the fastest and easiest ways to create your own valuable products.
    Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144338].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jasonl70
    I'm all for anything that cleans things up, but I'll be surprised if this helps much as far as WSO's go. So instead of just paying $20 every time, there's an additional $37 one time fee.
    I just don't see it making much difference - it's not like it was free before. It would be nice if it worked, as I often would browse the WSO section in the past and buy stuff just to have something to read when I was bored. But it's been a while since I've done that..
    Signature

    -Jason

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1144379].message }}

Trending Topics