What plan should i give to my Customer?

19 replies
My Customer pays 1000$ Per week for Facebook Ad (postpage only), he gets 750$ profit, he said to me that this campaign succeeded. Next week, he gave me the same budget for Facebook Ad-1000$ (Banner), and 1000$ for Google GDN, he still got approximately 750$ profit. He Said to me that this campaign suceeded !
Next month, he said to me if i could give him a plan to get more profit with the budget of 5000$ for facebook Ad & GDN only, can you tell me some advice, please ? He sells day & white cream for Women, His page reachs 12.000 likes page, when i used postpage only, he had 4 customers per day on average ( He had a sale-off 30% program for his customer) !
#customer #give #plan
  • Profile picture of the author Steve B
    Originally Posted by wanna9jm View Post

    He sells day & white scream for Women

    I must be dense . . . can you explain what this is?

    Steve
    Signature

    Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
    SteveBrowneDirect

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10766691].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wanna9jm
      Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

      I must be dense . . . can you explain what this is?

      Steve
      hi friend, it's simple that my customer wants to maximum his profit with ad, and he want a plan from me with facebook postpage, GDN, Banner Facebook, and the budget is 5000$ per week. Do u understand, friend?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10766780].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Steve B
        Originally Posted by wanna9jm View Post

        hi friend, it's simple that my customer wants to maximum his profit with ad, and he want a plan from me with facebook postpage, GDN, Banner Facebook, and the budget is 5000$ per week. Do u understand, friend?

        You didn't answer my question.

        You said your client "sells day & white scream for Women"

        What is that?

        Steve
        Signature

        Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
        SteveBrowneDirect

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10766869].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author wanna9jm
          Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

          You didn't answer my question.

          You said your client "sells day & white scream for Women"

          What is that?

          Steve
          ok friend, it means that his product is skin-scream for day&night, and it's surely for women. ok ?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10766886].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author TeaCozy
          Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

          You didn't answer my question.

          You said your client "sells day & white scream for Women"

          What is that?

          Steve
          I think it is 'Day and Night Cream' for women.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10767110].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wanna9jm
      Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

      I must be dense . . . can you explain what this is?

      Steve
      Ok, i see, thank friend, a small mistake !
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10767259].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeff Burritt
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10766702].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wanna9jm
      Originally Posted by Jeff Burritt View Post

      It's spam
      No spam, my friend ! I come from Viet Nam and my customer can only give me this budget. Mightbe with you it's too small, but with my customer, it's an investion !!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10766772].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author webmarke
    I must be dense too. It seems to me that you customer should know if you invested $1000 for 2 weeks and he made a profit of $5000, then it would stand to reason that increasing the invest would natural increase the profits without doing anything more than you are currently doing.

    I would suggest that you simply explain that to him. Simply tell him that you will do exactly what you have been doing, but he will make more money because he will get more traffic.

    If he is trying to tell you to make more money per $1000 that he is spending, then he is out of touch.

    Any person with any sense would love to make a $750 profit from every $1000 that they invest.

    If I had that kind of success I would just increase my budget and be happy with that kind of ROI (Return Of Investment).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10766860].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wanna9jm
      Originally Posted by webmarke View Post

      I must be dense too. It seems to me that you customer should know if you invested $1000 for 2 weeks and he made a profit of $5000, then it would stand to reason that increasing the invest would natural increase the profits without doing anything more than you are currently doing.

      I would suggest that you simply explain that to him. Simply tell him that you will do exactly what you have been doing, but he will make more money because he will get more traffic.

      If he is trying to tell you to make more money per $1000 that he is spending, then he is out of touch.

      Any person with any sense would love to make a $750 profit from every $1000 that they invest.

      If I had that kind of success I would just increase my budget and be happy with that kind of ROI (Return Of Investment).
      ok thank friend, so i wanna ask you that, in your opinion, postpage or GDN+Banner facebook, which is your favourite choice?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10766889].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10766991].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wanna9jm
      Originally Posted by Vilcoms View Post

      Day & night skin cream, not "day & white scream". Now we know what it is all about
      Ok thank friend i see, it' s my small mistake
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10767260].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    NOT a small mistake when you want advice but can't actually tell people what you want.
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Website / Blog for more info.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10767276].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wanna9jm
      Originally Posted by laurencewins View Post

      NOT a small mistake when you want advice but can't actually tell people what you want.
      Ok friend, thank for your comment, i will mind concentrately next time
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10767289].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thanhnguyentrieu
    Oh, his campaign is so successful. Investing 1000$ and making profit 750$
    Signature

    Thanh Nguyen - Facebook Account For Rent - Skype : tieu_long_nu383

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10767295].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wanna9jm
      Originally Posted by thanhnguyentrieu View Post

      Oh, his campaign is so successful. Investing 1000$ and making profit 750$
      I think it's normal, because if you know to choose unique product and you can prove your product is suitable with customers, you can make a much bigger profit
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10767301].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rory Singh
    lol lol lol

    I tried to just enter lol but Warrior prompted me that my message is too short.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10767351].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wanna9jm
      Lol friend @@
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10767358].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hunahackback
    you mean he invest 1000 and get back 1750?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10772899].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wanna9jm
      Originally Posted by hunahackback View Post

      you mean he invest 1000 and get back 1750?
      Or more my friend, he needs a plan with kpi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10772912].message }}

Trending Topics